Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 20. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 02, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
I think that bullrun can become our new year`s surprise. However, sometimes i think that it is too obvious and it bothers me
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
maybe in mid-2019 a bull run will begin. and even then it is still uncertain. what is certain is that the bull run won't happen anytime soon. the reason is that until now there has been no signal indicating that it will occur.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 06:35:39 AM
There are good news in the past few days, Tether confirms they have more than $ 1.8 billion, large investment funds are gradually entering the market. And retail investors are gradually leaving the market, due to difficulties in the past. So the uptrend is sure, but I can not say when it will
  An uptrend is when the max prices are kept at the same level and the minimums are rising. Today the opposite situation on the market...
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 02, 2018, 06:31:56 AM
You have said that it is very difficult to say when bullrun starts. But in my opinion this year may start bullrun from December to November. But for that we have to be patient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:26:01 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
No one will tell you and you won't find the right info on this forum. If the market was strictly regulated as shares market is then you could make any forecasts but in the current situation forecasts don't work
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 02, 2018, 06:25:27 AM
Nobody knows, no specific date and time when the bull run will start, but so many people are hoping and predicting that bull run will start before the year ends. Just hold what we have and wait for the time of markets recovery.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
Bull run us not on market schedule, it happens when it happens. We should place more emphasis on the development and growth of cryptocurrency with it's attending problems. Adopting of cryptocurrency and uses will make our coin more valuable!
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 06:22:24 AM
I do not see any posibilities for bullrun, almost every month someone says that bullrun will come soon but nothing happened. Probably it will come someday but unfortunatly nobody knows when it will happen.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

now we are entering november, and my prediction is true the market will not soar to grow high, especially now there are new rumors for global crisis. but at least we have developments in many ico for the progress of Q4, with that I hope that next year it can increase market growth
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 06:12:15 AM
Bullrun will come fast, and it will come hard, when you least expect it. Be prepared to take profits along the way. Nothing keeps going up forever nomatter how good it looks.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 05:14:07 AM
I hope to see the bullrun at the end of this year. Last year the bullrun also started at the end of the year, from november 2017 to february 2018. As a cycle, i think the bullrun is very near to us, it will come this month or next month, a little bit later.
in my opinion at the end of this year for bullrun it's very difficult, there is still a chance to go up maybe it can go up but only a few percent and a high rise maybe next year. at present the market conditions are very bad, the decline is very deep so that to rise high requires a long time and requires a long process
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 02, 2018, 05:00:52 AM
I hope to see the bullrun at the end of this year. Last year the bullrun also started at the end of the year, from november 2017 to february 2018. As a cycle, i think the bullrun is very near to us, it will come this month or next month, a little bit later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
There are good news in the past few days, Tether confirms they have more than $ 1.8 billion, large investment funds are gradually entering the market. And retail investors are gradually leaving the market, due to difficulties in the past. So the uptrend is sure, but I can not say when it will
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
November 02, 2018, 04:28:33 AM
It all depends on whether the SEC committee approves ETF then we can count on increases in the price of Bitcoin. The worst scenario is rejection then the price may probably drop up to ~ $4000.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 02, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
Who knows, dear. I was thinking that 3-6 months are enough for recover after January but...
I do not think they will come so early, maybe by the end of 2019, it's the most opportune moment for bullrun to come back, and be patient, waiting for the market to rebound, although many predicted Not exactly, but we can expect good luck.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
i doubt we are going to experience any bull run this season with all that hass been going on this year. i do watch out for it by next year btw i believe there will be one soon but definitely not this year
Maybe it's true that you say bro, because the crisis is now in the economy of another country but we just look at the December change.
The past will not be repeated, December of this year will not be bullrun, I also expect in 2019, that is the opportunity, opportunities for us if we hold and wait. Bullrun will run again, in a certain way that many people do not pay attention to.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2018, 02:05:24 AM
Orientarily, the bullrun will begin in late November, early December. By this point you should prepare free money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
November 02, 2018, 02:03:33 AM
Who knows, dear. I was thinking that 3-6 months are enough for recover after January but...
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 02, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
Almost every month has not gone buy without someone starting a thread telling us how bull run is going to start in the next month simply because they said.  Stop dreaming about bull market,  start thinking about real uses!
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 02, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
I think you can forget about any bull run during 2018 it will end up being the year of the crab (sideways movement) I am predicting that we will see the next bull phase beginning in Quarter 1 2019 so that is from mid Feb to end of March.
Pages:
Jump to: