Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 16. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
Bull run will happen soon and it will be trigger with the halving of bitcoin in 2020. Although it's not a guarantee it may happen again but it's a hope that we might  have another bull run.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 14, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
I am sure that in December, Bitcoin will again begin its rapid growth. because in December there is a lot of good news for crypto banking

can you tell me an example what kind of news that will come in december
then will make the bull coming to crypto market especially bitcoin my friend
because i don't see a big sign if this year we will see the bull
thank you
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
I dont know that is there anybody who can give the answer but we can guess a little, there is bakkt and etf news and most of people are saying that we can see next bull run at 2020. Of course these are just estimation.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 01:56:25 AM
I'm sure no one will ever know when the bullrun will start, they will never publish so it requires us to be really patient, only patience can bring us into public.
the most important is never to miss the good news and the latest from the market. we need to see the market every day not to be left behind in the bull run. because it can happen very quickly, even when we are all busy.

No one knows on when do bull run occurs, we may only be surprise for its bountiful outcome that quickly appear in cryptocurrency. So, we have to be alert and wise enough for our deliberations and to avoid consequences or a big loses. Because sometimes, the bearishness will bother to explode our negative emotions and may lead to make mistakes on panic selling. And hopefully bull run will start to pump up by this year end.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 12:54:24 AM
I'm sure no one will ever know when the bullrun will start, they will never publish so it requires us to be really patient, only patience can bring us into public.
the most important is never to miss the good news and the latest from the market. we need to see the market every day not to be left behind in the bull run. because it can happen very quickly, even when we are all busy.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 12:29:07 AM
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
Bull run will start if some good news is triggering a lot of investor to buy bitcoin, its look like fresh money go into market, i think ETF decision can do this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
What do you do if bullrun not start in the closest time? If it not start in the 2-3 months? Panic sell and change of activity without crypto?  Cheesy I'm sure all who wait from Jan '18 at least will wait more and more while bullrun would not started. And I'm sure nobody knows exact date
Of course, that now is not at all the situation that was last year, when everyone was 100% sure that there would be growth, and he was. Now everyone wants only one thing, so that the price at least stops falling below the critical levels.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
when bull run start? this question is worth million dollar, bullrun can start next month or next year but it can happen next week or next day in a few hour, if whales moving money into market with huge buywall, all of us will new thats it can be start of bullrun
Activity: 343
November 13, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
We do not know the future of the crypto market. So there might be an imminent Bullrun in the end of this year or early 2019. The current market is unpredictable but can change whenever.
Activity: 686
November 08, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
What do you do if bullrun not start in the closest time? If it not start in the 2-3 months? Panic sell and change of activity without crypto?  Cheesy I'm sure all who wait from Jan '18 at least will wait more and more while bullrun would not started. And I'm sure nobody knows exact date
Of course, that now is not at all the situation that was last year, when everyone was 100% sure that there would be growth, and he was. Now everyone wants only one thing, so that the price at least stops falling below the critical levels.
everyone expects an increase at the end of the year and the panic of traders has been running all year long, this can be seen from the overall price and crypto trends, I see there is some hype from altcoin this month and especially because ahead of hardfork, next month is the only determinant of speculation the price for bitcoin will go up or not in 2018.
November 08, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
I would like to believe that the market for crying will grow again. If we analyze the situation of the last year, then growth is in November-December, but not the fact that this will be the case this year
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 08, 2018, 02:14:16 PM
I guess.. June 2019. BTC will go up to 50k.

Anyway I think that the bearmarket is ended already, so I'm expecting a slow climb to 20k level from now to June before a new rally start.
If you are the great-grandson of Nostradamus, then I will listen to your opinion. But I want to assure you that since the beginning of 2018 only negative forecasts regarding the cryptocurrency market have come true.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
November 08, 2018, 02:04:47 PM
I guess.. June 2019. BTC will go up to 50k.

Anyway I think that the bearmarket is ended already, so I'm expecting a slow climb to 20k level from now to June before a new rally start.
Activity: 350
November 08, 2018, 12:21:15 PM
I am sure that in December, Bitcoin will again begin its rapid growth. because in December there is a lot of good news for crypto banking
I dare not expect any more, as there are now many fraudulent coins, they have made investors lose and they have abandoned the electronic money market a lot, so to grow up It may take a long time. And maybe until then we can not be patient enough.
Of course, many investors have lost much confidence in the entire cryptoindustry, and do not believe in the growth of cryptocurrency. And such a belief is quite logical and reasonable. Many of those who invested last year obviously will not want to enter Bitcoin now.
Activity: 224
November 08, 2018, 01:57:12 PM
The bullish Cryptocurrency market is needed and the kind of bull we need right now is a raging bull that will last for at least fifteen to twenty months!  The whole year has been bearish and I'm sure it's time for a reversal of this trend!
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 08, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
What do you do if bullrun not start in the closest time? If it not start in the 2-3 months? Panic sell and change of activity without crypto?  Cheesy I'm sure all who wait from Jan '18 at least will wait more and more while bullrun would not started. And I'm sure nobody knows exact date
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
I've not so much experience about cryptocurrency prices. But hopefully bullrun will come in this December month and if it missed again, then we need to wait for 2019 to see a big bull run.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 02:03:44 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
I can not imagine how this can be predicted, today another recession and a new trap for investors. Pleases that already practically the prices in a small range that allows to invest or apply day trading.
Activity: 280
November 08, 2018, 12:15:43 AM
I dare not expect any more, as there are now many fraudulent coins, they have made investors lose and they have abandoned the electronic money market a lot, so to grow up It may take a long time. And maybe until then we can not be patient enough.
Pages:
Jump to: