Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 15. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 16, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
It seems to me that the big pump should be expected in 2019. I hope the market will recover quickly after the current dump.
let's see what will bring us to December 2018. Wink
I agreed with what you said about the bull run market to start next year because this year market seems to be closed for any bull run trend but it will the cryptocurrency acouple of months to build some confidence in the crypto investors and with this the bull run market shouldn't be expected that soon.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
November 16, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
bullrun will come as crypto companies start deliver amazing product like MCO is doing
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 16, 2018, 12:56:40 PM
It is impossible to predict when and how Crypto bull run will come. Everybody is waiting for bull run. But the year 2018 is almost going to end, yet the bull run can not be seen. I think bull run will be start in 2019.
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
November 16, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
It seems to me that the big pump should be expected in 2019. I hope the market will recover quickly after the current dump.
let's see what will bring us to December 2018. Wink
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 16, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
No one knows, it could be tomorrow or in 3 months, but good things are in store
The situation is now different from 2 years ago. Where the development of the price really rapidly. His main influence is at least the program ICO. And we now see with the growing number of ICOs then prices will be difficult for bullrun. But the business market can only crypto will turn into a better and stable when all businesses are aware of the importance of digital money crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 16, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
At this moment i can not confirm when Bullrun will happen. Because Bitcoin drops too much and is shocking. So i think this year can not happen.
That is true if we look at the market at this time condition, the cryptocurrency price drops dramatically without a clear cause. But we forget tomorrow, the day after, next week and next month that we can still hope for. It could be that tomorrow there is a project or information that makes everyone interested in buying a cryptocurrency or even a regulation from a company or government that adopts cryptocurrency, and guess if that comes the bull run will begin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
November 16, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
Nobody is sure when bullrun will start. Because i remember people were expecting that bullrun will start in Q4 of 2018 but year is about to end. There is no major positive changes in the market situation. Now people are expecting bullrun will start in Q1 of 2019
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 12:09:17 PM
At this moment i can not confirm when Bullrun will happen.Because Bitcoin drops too much and is shocking. So i think this year can not happen.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
November 16, 2018, 11:57:37 AM
So as I understand we are still in the bear market, right?
As long the prices are falling you can be damn sure we're still in the bear market Cheesy
And we won't see a new bull market as long people are talking like: "the bull market will start in (add random month/year)"
We need some mind-crushing price drop that takes away all hopes before we go up again Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
So as I understand we are still in the bear market, right?
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 16, 2018, 05:20:59 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

And now november is coming to an end, then we hope for december and if not happen, lets hope for January, oh my God, we always think about bullrun and making profits, and it seems like the situation is not favorable to us. I think lets not try to think about it starting this time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
November 16, 2018, 05:00:37 AM
Don't expect bulls this year. The earliest in the summer of 2019. Market needs to be regulated and this is a long way which need time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 15, 2018, 06:51:51 PM
I hope The crypto bull run will start From December to January month! This is just a random prediction, I don't have any clue for that! Though bitcoin price showed a massive dump But I think it was needed to start from the bottom! Bitcoin price dropped within a few hours and its price could rise to high within a day! Bitcoin should hit at least 10K USD And I will count that as a bull run and the stable price of bitcoin!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 16, 2018, 04:35:05 AM
I think there will be no bull run this year based on the market current status there is chaos everywhere, HASH war and everything these guys are fighting for nothing and this guy claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto went Insane and threatening everyone
I am inclined to assume that the bull trend will still come in December. perhaps it will not be as fast as last year. I think that it will be smooth
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
November 16, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
You picked the wrong month mate, we at war and all we see on the price charts is red candle sticks....it's a blood bath out here but am guessing after all this bitcoin cash hard fork, we should be on track to see the next bull run as the crypto market normalizes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 04:04:23 AM
I hope The crypto bull run will start From December to January month! This is just a random prediction, I don't have any clue for that! Though bitcoin price showed a massive dump But I think it was needed to start from the bottom! Bitcoin price dropped within a few hours and its price could rise to high within a day! Bitcoin should hit at least 10K USD And I will count that as a bull run and the stable price of bitcoin!
in my personal prediction, Bitcoin should start growing after the launch of the Bakkt exchange. this launch will pave the way for large bitcoin investments, which will contribute to the growth of the market as a whole. most likely we are waiting for a smooth growth in 2019. I think the growth will last the whole 2019.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 16, 2018, 04:00:45 AM
Im guessing it will be at mid 2019.Its still not this year maybe after ETF. This end of the year will still be really hard for crypto since mostly many are selling their assets for upcoming chrsitmas and new year.That's my own opinion only.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 16, 2018, 02:31:05 AM
I think there will be no bull run this year based on the market current status there is chaos everywhere, HASH war and everything these guys are fighting for nothing and this guy claiming to be Satoshi Nakamoto went Insane and threatening everyone
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 12:45:16 AM
We must see another low - 5500$, we can't go up before going down.
You are predicting the right, hope you anticipate the next continue is true that the price will go up but look at this red market is too impatient.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 14, 2018, 11:38:07 AM
We are round about the same time when the bull run started last year .So here's hoping we will encounter half of what we had seen the previous year this year
Pages:
Jump to: