Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 19. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
I think all the posts and graphics analyzes artificial intelligence. Guess the time no one can.

no need to guess at all. just be ready when it's gonna happen again.
Agree with you mate, much bettet to have more coin specially bitcoin and ethereum because no one know when it will happen and much better to be always ready to witness all happenings in the crypto world even worst and good thing just hold a coin and prepare for the launch of skyrocketing value of coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
November 03, 2018, 06:41:32 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
We cannot really tell at this moment because market is currently filled with redmarks. Making such predictions that the market will "soon" recover would more likely result to disappointments. So in order to be realistic, we should mind waiting amd being patient on times like this and to make sure that we won't do unnecessary things such as selling due to panic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 03, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
I think all the posts and graphics analyzes artificial intelligence. Guess the time no one can.

no need to guess at all. just be ready when it's gonna happen again.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
November 03, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
Hey hey Cheesy
Nobody knows when. But belive market cycle
Please do some research and find out what is the market cycle. There's something called market cycle, and it's a fact. The market will always perform the cycle. This cycle is full of ups and downs. Prices will come down, come out, come down, come out. Somewhere, all things will be very high. There you go again everything will be fine.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
I like your optimism and faith, but in my opinion in the near future we can see only an insignificant bull run, the greatest growth will begin in 2020. However, I will be very glad if I am mistaken.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
I'm sure the bull season will come, but it's not going to be too early.If we can see the signals in the coming days it will be at least promising.
Activity: 268
November 03, 2018, 12:50:52 PM
Who knows, dear. I was thinking that 3-6 months are enough for recover after January but...

Oh, if somebody would know the answer to this question, he would be a billionaire. We have been waiting for this greatest event since last winter. Soon, December will come. I guess, this month will show us everything.
That is if he had enough money to invest lol December should be a very profitable month because of the discussions of the new laws for 2019+.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
November 03, 2018, 12:36:41 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

It is really hard to predict because cryptocurrency has been so unpredictable this year. No one knows when the bull market would come but I believe that things will get better soon. What we have to do is just to wait for the right time and just have more patience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Who knows, dear. I was thinking that 3-6 months are enough for recover after January but...

Oh, if somebody would know the answer to this question, he would be a billionaire. We have been waiting for this greatest event since last winter. Soon, December will come. I guess, this month will show us everything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 05:39:27 PM
Less than 2 months before this year ends and the market continues to go small rise and fall for almost the whole 2nd and 3rd quarter, I'm not surprised if there's no bullrun before this year ends.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
I very much hope that the bulls will return to the market in December because I have a lot of credits and all the money in cryptocurrency. market growth would help me a lot
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
I think that the bull run will start in December and will reach its maximum in February.  Now a lot of positive news comes out every day.  I often use telegram, and I will say, that numerous channels with signals, tips and courses of traders, VIP subscriptions have been activated again.  All this is in my opinion harbingers of growth.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 02, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

If I say tomorrow, will you believe me? And how can you believe anyone else? Hardly anyone will be able to give you an answer to this question.
Most likely, growth will begin when the hysteria about the fall of the cryptocurrency market becomes more acute in the media.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
i have heard from some experts that we should be patient and wait for it in the end of this winter or maybe even earlier in the beginning. To my mind, it will be in December
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
November 02, 2018, 01:44:41 PM
Bullrun will start when no one will be waiting for it . I think that we will have to wait for it for a long time, considering that the past bullrun has ended not too long ago. I expect it to start not earlier than 2020 year, of course there will still be pumps, but it’s hardly possible to call this a bullrun

I think it's gonna happen earlier but really doubt that it's gonna be this year. It would be great if Bitcoin price would reach $10k by the end of the year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 02, 2018, 01:39:21 PM
Bullrun will start when no one will be waiting for it . I think that we will have to wait for it for a long time, considering that the past bullrun has ended not too long ago. I expect it to start not earlier than 2020 year, of course there will still be pumps, but it’s hardly possible to call this a bullrun
Activity: 786
November 02, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

In determining whether bullrun is happening or not, i think it would not happen this year, by looking at the market this time, volume trades is not as high as before, although ive read some news that china is now legalizing bitcoin, maybe this has a huge impact on bitcoin. Lets hope for the best, but for me, i guess bullrun would happen by next year.
Activity: 336
November 02, 2018, 08:06:31 AM
Already the second of November and no signs that the market can come to life. I do not think that November will be a successful month for cryptocurrencies. Perhaps at the end of November will begin the swing and in December we will see growth, but not in November.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
If we mirror this event of November 2013 to March 2017 over what the market is experiencing in 2018, you will get a classical perspective to this bear market. Yes, the market is definitely larger than it was 4–5 years ago, but the fundamentals remain the same. I don’t think the drop will be up to 90% (I think 70% is fair enough) but it could drop lower. One thing I am certain of is that this bear market is not ending anytime soon. If it took about 40 months to get back to the all time high in the previous bear market, it might take at least a quarter of that for this market to get back at the level we all cheered about. Personally, I have set my mind to January 2019. Not necessarily to see bitcoin at $20k, but to see the bulls take over fully. It could take longer, but this bear market shouldn’t last up to 20 months.

This is the time for the hype to die down and real information to gain more ground. There is blood on the streets, so it is definitely a good time to buy. However, it matters what you buy. I am definitely not selling any serious stakes in my crypto assets for now. And I can hold on for as long as I want. That is the real definition of ‘money you can afford to lose’. In the real sense of it, nobody has money they want to throw away. But if you have to sell in 6 months or less, you are not playing smart.

The key to winning in trading and investing is to buy low and sell high. If you can’t wait for forever, you will buy high and sell low. The last time it was 4 years, let’s hope it’s below 2 years (or much less) before $20k again. Just to keep in perspective, we are still 4 months in on this bear market. Brace up!
Pages:
Jump to: