Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 12. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 19, 2018, 06:09:35 PM
Big market selloff is still going on today so getting close to the final bottom soon at this rate. Hope to see a good bull run start from coming bottom.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
It will happen this year and its natural that no one knows the exact time when.hopefully lurngreatest wish will come true and our days of red market will be gone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
November 19, 2018, 01:09:01 PM
Are you sure bull season already started in summer? They were just bull trap, btc couldnt pass 8k-8500 dollar never after end of the april so at this conditions we cant say it was bull market because real bull is not like this.
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 19, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
Bull had already start in summer, I think. This oblivion days straches untill now days. Something is really wrong, but I don't rhink what is...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 19, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
I'd say it would probably start at the end of 2018 like we saw last year in 2017 where the price was starting really wild for more than 500% which is the biggest movement in the history. We would like to see that again.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
November 19, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
I think that growth in December is very likely because in December great growth most often occurs. it happened before that
Everyone losses now the confidence that December is likely the bull runs arrival.

Bitcoin just hit $5,100 now and its in danger to be pulled lower any time soon. But I'm thinking these very short dips are giving everyone a chance especially the upcoming whales to purchase the cheapest coins.
There are rumors circulating in the network that Bitcoin may drop up to $ 3,000, which would not be surprising.Excavation of one bitcoin is a cost of $ 4,000, according to the head of Bitmain in the interview.After the introduction of new antiminers, the price will fall even more.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
I think I CAN, I think I CAN, I think I Canyacoin https://youtu.be/Yx9xO98kcBU
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 19, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
I think that growth in December is very likely because in December great growth most often occurs. it happened before that
Everyone losses now the confidence that December is likely the bull runs arrival.

Bitcoin just hit $5,100 now and its in danger to be pulled lower any time soon. But I'm thinking these very short dips are giving everyone a chance especially the upcoming whales to purchase the cheapest coins.
Activity: 448
November 19, 2018, 09:17:05 AM
hopes and hopes.

everyone said bullrun started q2 2018. ethereum was 1000 dollar in q2 2018 now it is 100 dollar.

what a pity

it was said after chinese new years, start at Q2 and then 3 and now look like bull run are just like lazzy to make walk. I think at the rest of the years the market are still stagnant, maybe some of big player are still wait & see how SEC decission will be.
I still believe that the slab of the foreign exchange market for artificially manipulated big whales. I am more and more convinced that their actions are aimed at provoking a massive sale of cryptocurrency of most users at low prices in order to hide as many rating coins as possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 19, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
hopes and hopes.

everyone said bullrun started q2 2018. ethereum was 1000 dollar in q2 2018 now it is 100 dollar.

what a pity

it was said after chinese new years, start at Q2 and then 3 and now look like bull run are just like lazzy to make walk. I think at the rest of the years the market are still stagnant, maybe some of big player are still wait & see how SEC decission will be.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
November 19, 2018, 09:03:35 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
November 19, 2018, 07:31:13 AM
I believe the bullish rally should start around December 12th, when  Bakkt will launch its platform on which to trade bitcoin for ordinary people.
Hopefully this will happen, next month. but I am a little pessimistic about the current market, bullrun will occur this year. many people have turned to their predictions that the bullrun will occur in Q1 next year instead of this year. can be seen now the market is down, even making many people panic.

hopes and hopes.

what a pity
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
I believe the bullish rally should start around December 12th, when  Bakkt will launch its platform on which to trade bitcoin for ordinary people.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 07:19:00 AM
Hopefully this will happen, next month. but I am a little pessimistic about the current market, bullrun will occur this year. many people have turned to their predictions that the bullrun will occur in Q1 next year instead of this year. can be seen now the market is down, even making many people panic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 06:35:41 AM
Well, I still believe that a bull run will happen at the end of the year. Though it might not be like the bull run last year, but growth will surely happen. Still, it’s hard to predict what will happen to the market. It is still wise to hold our coins and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 06:10:39 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
November 19, 2018, 01:00:29 AM
Yes, it is really hard to predict when the bull run will start. The market is still bleeding every coin gradually losing its value but I think the bad times come to an end within this December hopefully we gonna have another bull run coming December as like it happened last year December.
Activity: 555
November 18, 2018, 07:56:02 PM
very difficult to predict for this year, because the market is not stable I think a lot of hacking by irresponsible parties that make the value of bitcoin dropped dramatically. if it will rise like last year it will reach a long time
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

I think it will start next year as i see on most speculation and as long as there is a supporter of bitcoin there is still a possibility that bitcoin will pump . This year is just a trash year for cryptocurrency but next year will be great
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Many speculations says that the bullrun will happen next year but no exact month,  I hope its true so that my investment will come to life and help me for a living. 
Pages:
Jump to: