Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you expect prices to fall - page 2. (Read 8963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
September 20, 2016, 09:40:25 PM
Actually we wouldn't be able to predict that because our market pretty much depends on the news. One big news again and we can go back to ~$400.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 20, 2016, 01:23:08 PM
It's hard to say exactly when we can expect the price to fall. I have seen people screaming that bitcoin will hit 1000 usd and more after halving when in fact it crashed after the  bitfinex hack. It's just speculations and we can't  confirm anything until it has happened. I am expecting bitcoin will have a good support at 590/600 USD levels and it can keep inching up slowly to 700/800. Expect volatility after some big announcements or news which we can't say when they will be out.

i think we can expect when the prices is to fall in the market, because with the market, we can see the movement of the rate, is it up or is it down and its depend on the people on the market and the big player.

the big player which have bigger bitcoin in up to 1000k, will be easy if want the rate is going to up and down. and they can control the rate, but the big player will do the best to make sure the rate of bitcoin will be stable and increase with slowly but sure. it just in my opinion and i am sorry if i am wrong.
that's the problem mate there's big players that working behind the scene they are those that can manipulate the price in which way they wanted to move i think if you can trace how they work and then you can predict when the price will fall down.

Manipulation that's happening in bitcoin now is now up with the community. Unlike in the past, where manipulation is easy to start, today's manipulation sometimes a fail.

Those big fish that will start a trend will do first move in those famous exchanges, if the community will support it then that was a start. But if not, then they will have to wait for another timing to start again another trend.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 20, 2016, 07:06:31 AM
I don't know.  I never really expected the price to go from $420 to where we're at now.  What we've seen lately is an amazing run up, so people should kinda be happy with this.  That's my take on the matter.  The halving just happened today, so this may not be the end of the price increase.  Bitcoin has been very volatile, historically.  It could be at $1000 tomorrow--but it probably won't be.
The price of the bitcoin can fall every moment and that is the biggest problem what we have because people dont like to see the bticoin fall that low because there are to  many are all in to the bticoin and such a shame if they lose all of it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 20, 2016, 06:39:29 AM
It's hard to say exactly when we can expect the price to fall. I have seen people screaming that bitcoin will hit 1000 usd and more after halving when in fact it crashed after the  bitfinex hack. It's just speculations and we can't  confirm anything until it has happened. I am expecting bitcoin will have a good support at 590/600 USD levels and it can keep inching up slowly to 700/800. Expect volatility after some big announcements or news which we can't say when they will be out.

i think we can expect when the prices is to fall in the market, because with the market, we can see the movement of the rate, is it up or is it down and its depend on the people on the market and the big player.

the big player which have bigger bitcoin in up to 1000k, will be easy if want the rate is going to up and down. and they can control the rate, but the big player will do the best to make sure the rate of bitcoin will be stable and increase with slowly but sure. it just in my opinion and i am sorry if i am wrong.
that's the problem mate there's big players that working behind the scene they are those that can manipulate the price in which way they wanted to move i think if you can trace how they work and then you can predict when the price will fall down.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 20, 2016, 05:53:40 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 20, 2016, 05:01:55 AM
It is difficult to say anything about trading markets how they will move in future. I can share my thoughts about price of Bitcoin and those will not fall significantly anymore. A few percentage of ups and downs are part of trading and beauty of which can not be considered increase or drop at all. In my opinion price will not fall under $560.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 20, 2016, 04:57:44 AM
its still playing between 550-620 sat after the halving but for me that price are indicating that btc is trying to established and movement are showing slowly rising so the hope for 1k$ remain possible before or end of this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
September 20, 2016, 04:11:47 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
September 20, 2016, 04:03:27 AM
I am not sure when the pirce is going to fall again because I am really hoping to buy some Bitcoin again, the price at the moment is a bit high for me.
Do you think that the price is going to be a lower then the price is right now or is this the lowest?

The price will trade between $600 to $790 in the next few months, so it might be possible to buy just below $600.

I think $650 would be an okay price to buy at. I don't really think we'll hit below $600, or if we do, we wouldn't stay there for long.
The price will not fall for sure maybe a little bit but if we are going liek this peopel spending coins and other investing coins and no one is holding to long the price will stay positive for sure!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 20, 2016, 03:51:08 AM
I expect the price to fall after this year and that would not be strange because the halving is also comming and i think the price will fall before the halving and not at the same time believe me.

There are two things not correct in your post.

First, the block halving has already happened back in July of this year.

Second, the block halving is such an event when it comes to getting hyped up, that in the runup to the block halving the price goes up, and not down.
Activity: 344
September 20, 2016, 03:43:28 AM
The bitcoin is such a unpredictable thing you will never know what he does with the price and that is such a sad thing because if we know what will happen we know what to do but the price wll fall end of this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 19, 2016, 11:25:32 PM
I am not sure when the pirce is going to fall again because I am really hoping to buy some Bitcoin again, the price at the moment is a bit high for me.
Do you think that the price is going to be a lower then the price is right now or is this the lowest?

The price will trade between $600 to $790 in the next few months, so it might be possible to buy just below $600.
yes that is a fact that it is a good to buy bitcoin in present time or just below 600$. as it is expected that the price of bitcoin will raise to a very high price, some people are even expected that the price will cross the all time high limit at the end of this year or just in the start of the  next year.
Activity: 630
September 19, 2016, 05:49:12 PM
It seems that at least the price of bitcoin since the previous halving not affect its price was stable and the price is good . So far the bitcoin will not fall because it will not allow traders and miners of bitcoin prices have fallen . At least maybe a little the price down and not fall. In that case i'm not expecting the bitcoin drop.
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
September 19, 2016, 02:34:11 PM
I expect the price to fall after this year and that would not be strange because the halving is also comming and i think the price will fall before the halving and not at the same time believe me.

Didn't the halving just happen in July? Next one's over three years away.
copper member
Activity: 1050
September 19, 2016, 02:27:25 PM
bitcoin prices sometimes become stable within a few weeks, it could have been knocked down when some negative news.
but right, it will always be a rebound in the price. but my prediction, prices will stay above $500 and will not fall further. but I hope to rise this year could touch $700 in the end of the year.

Yes the only thing that affects bitcoin to be dumped or fall in price is due to  the negative news.  Just for example, bitcoin is doing well before the hack of an exchange happen.  From that bad news where eveywhere about bitcoin and due to that, people who  have liittle faith in bitcoin panic sell their bitcoin thinking it is doomsday for bitcoin.  But after sometime we saw  a rebound. 
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 19, 2016, 01:32:51 PM

I think $650 would be an okay price to buy at. I don't really think we'll hit below $600, or if we do, we wouldn't stay there for long.
The price of the bitcoin will fall after this year for sure i dont exactly know wich time but what i do know is that the coin is going to drop allot and that is what you have to believe.

On the contrary i don't think bitcoin will fall in price after this year though  it may have some hiccups on the following year but it wont drop alot and will always rebound in price.  Lots of people had been reached and is still reaching thousands of people  to join bitcoin economy every day.  Companies, Advertisers are very active to capitalize the potential of Bitcoin.

bitcoin prices sometimes become stable within a few weeks, it could have been knocked down when some negative news.
but right, it will always be a rebound in the price. but my prediction, prices will stay above $500 and will not fall further. but I hope to rise this year could touch $700 in the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
September 19, 2016, 12:52:42 PM

The price of the bitcoin will fall after this year for sure i dont exactly know wich time but what i do know is that the coin is going to drop allot and that is what you have to believe.

On the contrary i don't think bitcoin will fall in price after this year though  it may have some hiccups on the following year but it wont drop alot and will always rebound in price.  Lots of people had been reached and is still reaching thousands of people  to join bitcoin economy every day.  Companies, Advertisers are very active to capitalize the potential of Bitcoin.
Activity: 338
September 19, 2016, 10:49:12 AM

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
September 19, 2016, 03:44:16 AM
Activity: 363
September 19, 2016, 03:44:08 AM
I expect the price to fall after the end of this year and that is because i dont think that the price of the bitcoin will rise allot at the end of tyhis year because he will be in 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: