Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you expect prices to fall - page 4. (Read 8963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 12, 2016, 10:09:41 AM
I'm pretty sure that the value will not fall for next 1 -2 months
I can say that bitcoin market keep stable and mostly increasing a bit as I can see on the bitcoin market graph
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 12, 2016, 10:01:24 AM
2 months ago I expected that the price will rise right after the halving so I didn't really pay attention about the price increase before the halving. I thought it was just the beginning. Today, I expect the price of Bitcoin to rise after a month or two but not in days. The previous dump of Bitfinex hackers has prolonged the journey of bitcoin's price going up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
September 12, 2016, 09:55:24 AM
i just love loaded questions and questions with a built in win factor, why be so negative?  the price is $400 higher than two years ago and staying within that area.  I can ask the other question, when do you expect prices to rise?  and i will be right in some way before the end of the day or week, because i purposely said nothing other than "rise" and that means that a single Satoshi pop upward, on any exchange proves me right. 

the overall trend has been upward, that is just a fact, i am not trying to sell anything or make any case, that is the factual overall trend.  every peak price will be met with a sell period that will cause a downward slip, followed by a rise again because the prices have lowered.  popularity has caused the price to steadily go up and it should continue, rumors and other stuff like that may bring a downward pop, but it seems to be upward into the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 12, 2016, 09:47:19 AM
I expect prices to fall right now because they actually are. And I know this because prices went up and people went crazy and sold all their coins which caused this 20$ 1 day drop now. I think it will go up again because the people who sold their btc will start to invest again and repeat this process.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 12, 2016, 06:23:37 AM
I always hope to rise in price of bitcoin. maybe some people will benefit bitcoin prices fall. but for me and most other people is more important bitcoin price increases. increasing prices, stronger also the position of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
September 12, 2016, 05:38:05 AM
At the moment i am worried if we go under 550 dollar. If that point is reached we may well see the price go even more down. Perhaps 500 or lower.
That is a critical moment because we all know that miners need a price of at least 500 dollar to mine with profit, and miners make sure the network is healthy, stable and fast.
Don't worry, at this point not much is changed even though the price has taken a dive yesterday.

Large farms can even make profit when the price is sitting well below the $500 price point. It all depends on the rate the blocks are being found.

Large farms need less time in order to get as many found blocks as possible collected compared to smaller mining operations. That's the difference.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 12, 2016, 05:13:25 AM
At the moment i am worried if we go under 550 dollar. If that point is reached we may well see the price go even more down. Perhaps 500 or lower.
That is a critical moment because we all know that miners need a price of at least 500 dollar to mine with profit, and miners make sure the network is healthy, stable and fast.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2016, 04:10:41 AM
When do i expect the price to fall i think after the halving allot of peopel will sell their coins so i think that wont be the right time a month after the halbing the price will crash the most.
Activity: 298
September 12, 2016, 03:51:03 AM
I think that the price of the bitcoin will drop a little bit not much becase i know that there are allot of peopple who are i spending so the price wil rise if you all spend otherwise ot wont happen for sure.
Activity: 364
September 12, 2016, 03:51:00 AM
The predictions about the bitcoin when doe you ecpect the price to fall i dont think that would be very easy because you will never know what the price of hte bitcoin will do.
Activity: 336
September 12, 2016, 03:15:34 AM
I dont think the price will fall allot at the end of thigs year and that is more because i know taht the price will rise allot at the end of each year becuase peopple are spending like always at the end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 12, 2016, 02:35:00 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will fall when bad news about bitcoin show up, like bitfinex hack, it makes the price of bitcoin goes down so bad, luckly the price back to normal.
hope that this time we will not hear such a bad news, which really effect the price of bitcoin temporaryly and not permanantly, after some time the price again stable and recover its previous position, just like bitfinex, when the news about bitfinex hacking spread in the the market people start panic selling of bitcoin and the price fall down to a very very low level over night about after that the market start recovering and not it again trading above 600 USD.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 11, 2016, 01:47:46 PM
From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.

Is there any scenario that a bad news happens happen to bitcoin then the bitcoin price significantly increase after? lol

And also it's obvious that an exchange hacked will result for a price decrease.

When USD price falls bitcoin itself will not fall but just the value of it to other fiat currency.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
September 11, 2016, 12:25:54 PM
I honestly do not think it will happen soon but there is a chance it will happen at the end of this year, I mean the bitcoin is unpredictable so you never know what to expect right ?
I think the bitcoin will go down and than go up to a much higher amount what is pretty nice.

I expect prices to fall pretty soon because it is going up and people will get greedy and sell you can compare it a little bit to panic selling cause alot of people will not take the risk to wait till its higher and higher but they will sell it all to take minimal profit. if we all hold we will gain much more but people wont just do that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 11, 2016, 10:58:15 AM
From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 09, 2016, 10:31:13 AM
I honestly do not think it will happen soon but there is a chance it will happen at the end of this year, I mean the bitcoin is unpredictable so you never know what to expect right ?
I think the bitcoin will go down and than go up to a much higher amount what is pretty nice.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 09, 2016, 10:06:56 AM
I expect prices to fall pretty soon because it is going up and people will get greedy and sell you can compare it a little bit to panic selling cause alot of people will not take the risk to wait till its higher and higher but they will sell it all to take minimal profit. if we all hold we will gain much more but people wont just do that.
I hope it will not happen soon.. but i feel that the price of bitcoin will stay at this level.. and i think the price will reduce just a little bit i think 5-10 usd.
After that the price will stay at the current price..
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 09, 2016, 07:05:07 AM
Its very hard to predict this but I think they will fall in a couple months, in the begin of 2017 to be honest.
Of course its not sure if this will happen but I just go this feeling that it will.
Activity: 420
September 09, 2016, 06:01:57 AM
I do not expect prices to fall anymore if there are no hackings happening or anything of that nature. I think people will not panic sell so much anymore and prices will continue to happily rise in a stable manner which causes even more people to buy into bitcoin and the price to get even higher.
Activity: 344
September 08, 2016, 09:41:17 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will fall when bad news about bitcoin show up, like bitfinex hack, it makes the price of bitcoin goes down so bad, luckly the price back to normal.

Bitcoin price really goes down but I don't considered it as a really a "going down".

It is just the result of the correction from the price rally before the halving and I think bitfinex hack don't effect to much for the price decrease.

I also think that it will be a correction but after that rise again but who knows, we still cannot say this right now so we have to really see this.
I'm really hoping on the fact that the price will rise!
Pages:
Jump to: