Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you expect prices to fall - page 5. (Read 8963 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 08, 2016, 04:36:18 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will fall when bad news about bitcoin show up, like bitfinex hack, it makes the price of bitcoin goes down so bad, luckly the price back to normal.

Bitcoin price really goes down but I don't considered it as a really a "going down".

It is just the result of the correction from the price rally before the halving and I think bitfinex hack don't effect to much for the price decrease.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
September 08, 2016, 04:09:35 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will fall when bad news about bitcoin show up, like bitfinex hack, it makes the price of bitcoin goes down so bad, luckly the price back to normal.

This can happen but I think if the bitcoin gets this kind of news it will not fall, it will maybe lower a bit but that's all.
You must remind yourself that this already happened so many times, a lot of people are talking bad about the bitcoin but its still alive right ?
Activity: 406
September 08, 2016, 03:51:07 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 08, 2016, 03:14:56 AM
Every time the price surges for 10% or more, I am expecting the price to retreat a little bit. It also needs to rest from time to time and to correct because of overbuying. These are all reasons why the price can't always be expected to go up because once the price rises too fast and too high, players get anxious and start to sell, hence the supply becomes greater than demand.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 12:47:20 PM
I only think the price will fall when the bitcoin gets a hit from another currency like the dollar, if the dollar falls the bitcoin will also fall.
Of course I do not see this happen but if it will the bitcoin will also fall, right now there is no suspicion that the bitcoin will fall soon.

If the dollar is weak, bitcoin's price should increase in dollar terms.
However, that doesn't matter. When we talk about exchange rates (or prices), we should take into account purchasing power parity.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 07, 2016, 12:10:06 PM
Right now their is no news of price fall as all of them are waiting for high price and holding all their bitcoins and i think big peoples are waiting for the falls but they have booked some profit before itself so they can also not sell. and right now their is no bad news in the market that will make panic to the bitcoin users. and even bitcoin users are very smart nowadays they are not reacting much on any useless news.

and even their are so many new altcoins are coming in the market that the price will only go up as more of them are wanted to invest in that altcoin for that they will buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 338
September 07, 2016, 11:59:00 AM
I only think the price will fall when the bitcoin gets a hit from another currency like the dollar, if the dollar falls the bitcoin will also fall.
Of course I do not see this happen but if it will the bitcoin will also fall, right now there is no suspicion that the bitcoin will fall soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 06, 2016, 04:00:55 PM
Things are difficult to predict this year, it is always good to be attentive to news and price.
Yeah its difficult to know if when the price will fall but i think the price of bitcoin right now is already been fall and i think it will fall atleast 520 these month. and  the price again will increase more soon..

Price may go below $550 in next couple of days and I don't see price going high in next couple of months, if bitcoin will experience some good new then price will go higher.

Your prediction may come true as prices are falling by day.Good time to buy and make profit in next pump
yes it is a fact, the rice of bitcoin is not going to fell down any more and now the market has started increasing the price of bitcoin and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will touch 1000 USD very soon.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 06, 2016, 01:02:39 PM
I expect the price to fall when every idiot is holding his coins and never spent some of their coins there are to many peopel not spending coins and that is such a bad thing for the price of the bitcoin for sure.,

That's true that bitcoin price falls when the circulation of bitcoin decreases. This decrease in circulation happens when most users hold their coins as quoted by the above mate. So to have a stabilized growth one needs to spend at least a small portion from his periodic earning.
Activity: 364
September 06, 2016, 09:57:29 AM
I expect the price to fall when every idiot is holding his coins and never spent some of their coins there are to many peopel not spending coins and that is such a bad thing for the price of the bitcoin for sure.,
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 06, 2016, 04:55:15 AM
hope this time the price of bitcoin will increase and will not fell down any more. as the price of bitcoin has still so much potential to reach to a high price therefore we ca expect that the price of bitcoin will not fell down any more.

But current trend looks like some correction may happen before it moves up. The prices are more stable around 570 to 590 range as of now but I feel it may touch around 550 range soon or later. In the long run sure prices will go higher but don't know how long it takes.

I think so. The price of the bitcoin might touch the $550 soon.

That is mainly because the market attention will move the altcoins such as Ethereum and Monero.

I think the funds from the Monero or the Ethereum will move back to bitcoin very soon. That is the reason for the recent bitcoin price rise.
Activity: 222
August 23, 2016, 03:58:59 AM
hope this time the price of bitcoin will increase and will not fell down any more. as the price of bitcoin has still so much potential to reach to a high price therefore we ca expect that the price of bitcoin will not fell down any more.

But current trend looks like some correction may happen before it moves up. The prices are more stable around 570 to 590 range as of now but I feel it may touch around 550 range soon or later. In the long run sure prices will go higher but don't know how long it takes.

I think so. The price of the bitcoin might touch the $550 soon.

That is mainly because the market attention will move the altcoins such as Ethereum and Monero.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2016, 10:07:25 PM

Activity: 281
August 22, 2016, 07:16:53 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 22, 2016, 06:16:28 PM
We are seeing some positive changes now, I believe that the trend will last a few days.
Activity: 210
August 22, 2016, 06:13:18 PM
Things are difficult to predict this year, it is always good to be attentive to news and price.
Yeah its difficult to know if when the price will fall but i think the price of bitcoin right now is already been fall and i think it will fall atleast 520 these month. and  the price again will increase more soon..

Price may go below $550 in next couple of days and I don't see price going high in next couple of months, if bitcoin will experience some good new then price will go higher.

Any support to your claims or just another speculations? If you can show some support others might come for a discussion. And it's obvious that if bitcoin will experience some good news, there is really a possibility of price increase. If no such price movement will happen after a good news then it's time to think twice. Smiley

I think the price of bitcoin will trade around the $570 level for a few more months. There is no good development of the bitcoin.

but to me as the price of bitcoin has already taken its correction and there is no bad news about bitcoin therefore to me the price of bitcoin will not stay here for a long time and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
August 22, 2016, 04:06:47 PM
I think the price of bitcoin mainly fall when everyone start to sell their coins and they left to continue to buy goods with bitcoin ( i mean when they leave to use bitcoin as a currency) so if anyone want the price of bitcoin to rise then they should have to promote bitcoin to every corner of the world and have to go to those markets where bitcoin is accepted.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2016, 03:40:12 AM
as the market has just started recovery from a high fall down when the price of bitcoin fell down from 680 $ to a 500 USD. therefore it is expected that the market remain stable, calm and if we do not face any other scandal just like biitfinex so hope that the price of bitcoin will not fell down any more, and in turn hope that it this time bitcoin is going to cross 1000USD level in next month in september, and after that the second stay will be above 1200 USD at the end of 2016,
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
August 19, 2016, 05:08:57 PM
Bitcoin price only drops when something bad happens and there are news everywhere. Think of the times of mt.gox and crspty (or whatever the name that was) and zen related products. They always fall down the hill and always makes bitcoin prices go down.

Many people say "thats it I am down , I will not go back to bitcoin again" and get angry and leave , selling all coins they have , which makes price drop. Though , most of them can’t stand being behind and come back and the price normalizes soon. I believe only possible reason for bitcoin to ever drop in price is a bad news , otherwise its either steady or goes high.

It's not always due to bad news that the price will drop. Some times there are large players unloading serious amounts of coins causing the price to go down heavily. But yes, hacks of exchanges have a far more serious negative impact on the price. And quite often it takes months to recover to a respectable price again. But then again, whatever is happening, the price has always managed to recover again.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 19, 2016, 03:34:11 PM
Bitcoin price only drops when something bad happens and there are news everywhere. Think of the times of mt.gox and crspty (or whatever the name that was) and zen related products. They always fall down the hill and always makes bitcoin prices go down.

Many people say "thats it I am down , I will not go back to bitcoin again" and get angry and leave , selling all coins they have , which makes price drop. Though , most of them can’t stand being behind and come back and the price normalizes soon. I believe only possible reason for bitcoin to ever drop in price is a bad news , otherwise its either steady or goes high.
Pages:
Jump to: