Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you expect prices to fall - page 3. (Read 8963 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
September 18, 2016, 04:49:21 PM
I don't think bitcoin price will fall anytime soon.  There are lots of good news with bitcoin. And the past bad press about the hacking had already been subsided.  Even some company are acknowledging bitcoin and put a  tax on its transaction.  I think bitcoin is getting nearer for mass adoption,  with the untiring development and promotion, I think bitcoin will even  increase in price this coming 2017

The price will go down by the next spring, compared to the price we'll see this winter. It's how BTC always worked, and I guess the same thing is going on right now. But this means we have to see a +$800 price this winter.

I thing a dump will happen before the end of this year. Probably a small rise in november and then a larger dump.
Not a dump like we have seen in the past of 150 dollars or more. But a dump of around 30-70 dollar. This surely is quite large but like before the price will get up again.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
September 18, 2016, 03:57:29 PM
I don't think bitcoin price will fall anytime soon.  There are lots of good news with bitcoin. And the past bad press about the hacking had already been subsided.  Even some company are acknowledging bitcoin and put a  tax on its transaction.  I think bitcoin is getting nearer for mass adoption,  with the untiring development and promotion, I think bitcoin will even  increase in price this coming 2017

The price will go down by the next spring, compared to the price we'll see this winter. It's how BTC always worked, and I guess the same thing is going on right now. But this means we have to see a +$800 price this winter.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 18, 2016, 03:50:15 PM
I don't think bitcoin price will fall anytime soon.  There are lots of good news with bitcoin. And the past bad press about the hacking had already been subsided.  Even some company are acknowledging bitcoin and put a  tax on its transaction.  I think bitcoin is getting nearer for mass adoption,  with the untiring development and promotion, I think bitcoin will even  increase in price this coming 2017

What's the good news that you are talking about? Haven't seen any beside Apple integrating Circle in their iMessages system. Also, taxing Bitcoin is nothing new. There are a few countries already running such a policy for quite a long time. The only thing is that people simply won't declare their coins to the tax agency in their country. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
September 18, 2016, 11:07:37 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 18, 2016, 10:47:07 AM
nobody ever expects a price fall until it is late or close to it happening.

although you can always speculate about these things and make some predictions about when it is going to rise or fall but these will always be predictions.

for example you could never expect the recent massive price drop before it happened. but you could easily expect it as soon as you heard the news.

so in this case you an never say if there will be a price fall or not. and unless something bad like another exchange hack happens the price will continue rising up.
yes that's right its just speculation and some shake coming from the whales who's holding more btc they just wanted to make it seen like it was falling but the reality is they just wanted to grab opportunity to the weak holders.
The bitcoin market price falling also came from whales who are selling off their bitcoins after hearing the bad news.
the problem with the whales after they make some panic they will surely buy it back and gain more profits so better to keep holding
and lets the panic to be over and start the price to go up again.
Activity: 616
September 18, 2016, 09:18:53 AM

although you can always speculate about these things and make some predictions about when it is going to rise or fall but these will always be predictions.

for example you could never expect the recent massive price drop before it happened. but you could easily expect it as soon as you heard the news.

so in this case you an never say if there will be a price fall or not. and unless something bad like another exchange hack happens the price will continue rising up.
yes that's right its just speculation and some shake coming from the whales who's holding more btc they just wanted to make it seen like it was falling but the reality is they just wanted to grab opportunity to the weak holders.
The bitcoin market price falling also came from whales who are selling off their bitcoins after hearing the bad news.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 18, 2016, 08:56:34 AM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 18, 2016, 08:29:29 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
September 18, 2016, 06:11:09 AM
i think price will fall down after new year as people will sell their coins then
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 13, 2016, 04:11:48 PM
From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.

Is there any scenario that a bad news happens happen to bitcoin then the bitcoin price significantly increase after? lol

And also it's obvious that an exchange hacked will result for a price decrease.

When USD price falls bitcoin itself will not fall but just the value of it to other fiat currency.

It's quite surprising to me that for these years that you are in the forum and with all these 2000+ posts you haven't understand this.

Always when a big exchange gets hacked (like crypsy, bitfinex, bter, mx.gox etc.) the price changes immediately and it's normal.
What kind of understanding you want to insert in my mind? Im not here to argue but how can I answer that post of yours with an answer like that.

I think that you should understand that the hacks that happens in the crypto world damage very high the crypto especially when the hacks is in bitcoin (irreversible).

Let me know from your experience (seems you have) why the price has been dropped today for more than $30 within few minutes?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 13, 2016, 02:48:25 PM
From my experience I always expect the bitcoin price to fall when something bad happens to the cryto world.

For example the price crashes every time when an exchanges get hacked and this has been proved many times in the recent years.

Of course bitcoin like any other currency is affected by the fiat currencies and when usd falls bitcoin will fall too.

Is there any scenario that a bad news happens happen to bitcoin then the bitcoin price significantly increase after? lol

When USD price falls bitcoin itself will not fall but just the value of it to other fiat currency.

It's quite surprising to me that for these years that you are in the forum and with all these 2000+ posts you haven't understand this.

Always when a big exchange gets hacked (like crypsy, bitfinex, bter, mx.gox etc.) the price changes immediately and it's normal.

Are you really getting the lights of my post?
What kind of understanding you want to insert in my mind?

Im not here to argue but how can I answer that post of yours with an answer like that.

You just repeat the thoughts of mine honestly.
Activity: 338
September 13, 2016, 10:03:52 AM
I expect the price to fall right after the end of this year because i think that allot of peopel are going to spent at the end and further there will happen nothing so the price will drop off course!
Activity: 350
September 13, 2016, 05:20:48 AM
I expected prices to fall very soon. As we could see bitcoin went up by a fair percentage but is continueing to go down right now by quite alot again. I think first we will reach 500s again and after that anything could happen but I'm suspecting a big drop.
Activity: 644
September 13, 2016, 05:04:28 AM
I expect the price to fall if something happen in one site for example bitfinex incident. But it was normal for price to fall because it always happen where there is incident something like that. Never saw we have an incident like that and price goes up.
yes one of the reason to fall is to have some rumors that exchange site is been hack but for me if manipulation happen that's the possible big reason why btc price will fall down big holders dumping their investment to collapse and to take advantage of weaker hands and grab much bigger holdings.
Activity: 338
September 13, 2016, 04:36:34 AM
II dont think the price will fall allot after the halving or other things that will come for the bitcoin whatr i do know is that allot of people dont want to use it anymore if the price is that low!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
September 13, 2016, 04:11:02 AM
I expect the price to fall if something happen in one site for example bitfinex incident. But it was normal for price to fall because it always happen where there is incident something like that. Never saw we have an incident like that and price goes up.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
September 13, 2016, 03:26:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 12, 2016, 01:43:22 PM
Honestly you can not know when the price will fall bitcoins is always dumping and pumping and you can not when the price will increase again or decrease because its unpredictable.. the price of bitcoin will increase more if bitcoin is in demand. its always depends in demand and supply..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 12, 2016, 01:30:49 PM
I expect prices to fall right now because they actually are. And I know this because prices went up and people went crazy and sold all their coins which caused this 20$ 1 day drop now. I think it will go up again because the people who sold their btc will start to invest again and repeat this process.

Just a small drop and you considered that as a fall?

That is just a normal bitcoin price movement. Also it's better to have such movement like that so that we can test the resistance of those $10 - $20 increase prior to the silent price movement for weeks.
Yeah its just a normal its always happening because bitcoin price is always relaying in demand and supply.. this is not like the currency local like usd or any fiat that has stable price.. 
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 12, 2016, 01:19:20 PM
I expect prices to fall right now because they actually are. And I know this because prices went up and people went crazy and sold all their coins which caused this 20$ 1 day drop now. I think it will go up again because the people who sold their btc will start to invest again and repeat this process.

Just a small drop and you considered that as a fall?

That is just a normal bitcoin price movement. Also it's better to have such movement like that so that we can test the resistance of those $10 - $20 increase prior to the silent price movement for weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: