Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you expect prices to fall - page 6. (Read 8963 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 19, 2016, 12:34:56 PM
Things are difficult to predict this year, it is always good to be attentive to news and price.
Yeah its difficult to know if when the price will fall but i think the price of bitcoin right now is already been fall and i think it will fall atleast 520 these month. and  the price again will increase more soon..

Price may go below $550 in next couple of days and I don't see price going high in next couple of months, if bitcoin will experience some good new then price will go higher.

Your prediction may come true as prices are falling by day.Good time to buy and make profit in next pump
I think not least the bitcoin steady him in that price . Many top traders to large holding bitcoin and most of them do not allow to decrease the price of bitcoin . So I do not think it at least $ 500 it may well increase next month . Would reach $ 1500 in the next month that is base in my prediction. And i hope it will happen bitcoin goes up.

Wow, man the price will not reach $1,500 in the next month, I will bet you 0.01 btc to 1 BTC if that will happen and you can accept that if you are too confident, that is too much to ask to happen in a short period of time.
Yeah, indeed it looks very silly to occur. But the price of the bitcoin is very unstable, so it could have happened even though the percentage chances are very-very small. you don't have to have to do the betting for something like this, you better think of being able to help the users of the bitcoin so that more and more people are seeing the advantages and uniqueness of the bitcoin bitcoin
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
August 19, 2016, 05:45:16 AM
Things are difficult to predict this year, it is always good to be attentive to news and price.
Yeah its difficult to know if when the price will fall but i think the price of bitcoin right now is already been fall and i think it will fall atleast 520 these month. and  the price again will increase more soon..

Price may go below $550 in next couple of days and I don't see price going high in next couple of months, if bitcoin will experience some good new then price will go higher.

Your prediction may come true as prices are falling by day.Good time to buy and make profit in next pump
I think not least the bitcoin steady him in that price . Many top traders to large holding bitcoin and most of them do not allow to decrease the price of bitcoin . So I do not think it at least $ 500 it may well increase next month . Would reach $ 1500 in the next month that is base in my prediction. And i hope it will happen bitcoin goes up.

Wow, man the price will not reach $1,500 in the next month, I will bet you 0.01 btc to 1 BTC if that will happen and you can accept that if you are too confident, that is too much to ask to happen in a short period of time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
August 18, 2016, 06:39:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2016, 06:20:11 AM

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
August 18, 2016, 04:58:23 AM

Any support to your claims or just another speculations? If you can show some support others might come for a discussion. And it's obvious that if bitcoin will experience some good news, there is really a possibility of price increase. If no such price movement will happen after a good news then it's time to think twice. Smiley

I think the price of bitcoin will trade around the $570 level for a few more months. There is no good development of the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 18, 2016, 04:54:26 AM

Any support to your claims or just another speculations? If you can show some support others might come for a discussion. And it's obvious that if bitcoin will experience some good news, there is really a possibility of price increase. If no such price movement will happen after a good news then it's time to think twice. Smiley
Activity: 812
August 17, 2016, 03:30:48 PM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
August 17, 2016, 02:27:42 PM
Yeah its difficult to know if when the price will fall but i think the price of bitcoin right now is already been fall and i think it will fall atleast 520 these month. and  the price again will increase more soon..
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 17, 2016, 02:24:07 PM
I think the price fall is already happening these days.. from 592 drop again back to 562 and looks like this is a long time price stay at 566 according to preev. Lets hope that the price will go down more.. and i am not expecting to decrease the value of bitcoin again.
August 17, 2016, 02:17:13 PM

The only big news recently is the hack of the Bitfinex exchange. Otherwise there is nothing exciting. So the bitcoin will not go anywhere.
Activity: 256
August 17, 2016, 08:54:11 AM
Activity: 406
August 17, 2016, 08:50:39 AM
The bitcoin market behavior has become so unpredictable that it is almost impossible to foresee its future price in the long and medium run. But at this point I am mentally prepared to face a huge drop towards the $400 level in few months, though a pump to $800 is equally possible.
I don't think we will be seeing price below 500$ soon as at those range there was strong buy support which we have already seen on huge dump after bitfinex got hacked. Price may steadly rise to 800$ after few months.

Yeah price will not go below $500 for sure and if it goes then it will be a panic situation for majority of us but lets hope it will rise in coming days and cross $600 very soon.
Bitcoin is more than likely not going to go down below $500, and I would be incredibly surprised I Bitcoin does go below $500. Something like that would be a massive dump of epic proportions, and I would be starting to worry about the future of Bitcoin as a financial tool.

Sub $500 prices are a bit too low right now. That however doesn't mean we won't see the price fall down a bit lower. My guess is that the low will be somewhere around the $550 level. If it goes lower than that, then we'll be heading to very low $500's again.
of course it is a way too low price, to be honest it is going to grow most probably from now on, the aim for now is to bust the ceiling of 600 dollars
Activity: 357
August 17, 2016, 03:16:49 AM
I don't expect the fall anytime soon. It is low enough and if your holding any now is the right time to hold on to them a little tighter to weather the storm.
and im pretty sure that there wont be a fall in bitcoin price any time soon, i think right now the only way is up but again bitcoin price is unpredictable

The bitcoin price is already falling. The price dropped from $598 to $560 in the last week. It is possible it will fall further.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 16, 2016, 12:53:12 PM
I don't expect the fall anytime soon. It is low enough and if your holding any now is the right time to hold on to them a little tighter to weather the storm.
and im pretty sure that there wont be a fall in bitcoin price any time soon, i think right now the only way is up but again bitcoin price is unpredictable
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
August 16, 2016, 08:31:09 AM
The price of bitcoin is now in the fluctuations in the range of $550 to $600, It is also much better for the traders, and the users of bitcoin are also happy as the price now is not going to drop any more, we are not expecting any other price lose but hope it will increase sooner.

I see the price falling back to 500 dollar again. But not below that. 500 is way to important and we need 500 dollar so miners can mine with profit.
Activity: 602
August 16, 2016, 08:11:59 AM
The price of bitcoin is now in the fluctuations in the range of $550 to $600, It is also much better for the traders, and the users of bitcoin are also happy as the price now is not going to drop any more, we are not expecting any other price lose but hope it will increase sooner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 16, 2016, 07:30:13 AM
the same for me, the prices will not fall anytime soon hopefully, im putting my money into bitcoins right now and i think it will bring me profit

Price is already going down at a moment and it can go even lower in next few days and I don't see anything that will take price higher in coming days.

I also predict that, because I see that the market demand and also speculation from mining are not so strong, so I also think that day will come prices will soften and increase are not so high. And after that the price will be stable, but it could be an advantage for us. For we will be able to buy a bitcoin as much as possible and keep it, then sell when prices became so high from now, at least the price more than 2 x folding
Activity: 910
August 16, 2016, 07:03:03 AM
the same for me, the prices will not fall anytime soon hopefully, im putting my money into bitcoins right now and i think it will bring me profit

Price is already going down at a moment and it can go even lower in next few days and I don't see anything that will take price higher in coming days.
August 16, 2016, 06:36:24 AM

It seems it is better to trade the bitcoin with other altcoin coins. Every day, there is a hot coin. I saw big increase of DGB today.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2016, 02:56:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: