Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you know its time to sell your altcoins? - page 43. (Read 8139 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 11
I definitely check if the altcoin that i have is available and has its value before i decide to sell it. If the price for me is enough then i sell my altcoin, but if I am not satisfied then i just hold my altcoin and wait until the good or the bull market.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
First for me it was really hard without any experience, but now I am able to study the market, research trends and patterns, look for news and big events in crypto worldwide. On top of that, recently I've found a platform, which I believe is gonna make it all more convenient and quicker - Cryptics. The guys out there are doing AI forecasting, trading engine and other cool stuff. From time to time I tend to look at forecasts, and their accuracy pretty impresses me! I'm counting in this service very much, hope it's gonna get better and better with the flow of time

Nobody has a secret formula for that. Each trader works out his own strategy relying on his experience. But in general I can say that patience is the key in any strategy of a trader.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
Usually I understand that it's time to sell altcoyins when I get roughly the planned profit. Sometimes you have to sell just to avoid big losses. Unfortunately, there is no universal recipe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I have no strategy for selling altcoins. I sell some altcoins with an increase in prices of 10-20%, and others keep until the price grows in 2x-5x.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
It is when i see the market cap that the coin i am hodling has getting high and which i think it is profitable to sell with. Most of the time altcoins really dip too much in the market but there is only one that i invested for a long period of time wherein i see the future of this coin due to unstoppable prices when it rise.
copper member
Activity: 346
I do not have a specific strategy in handling this cryptocurrency but I use the basic principles of trading, buy with cheap prices and sell expensive.
I usually sell my altcoin assets when it reaches 200% profit or more, even though it takes more time and patience .
Activity: 56
First for me it was really hard without any experience, but now I am able to study the market, research trends and patterns, look for news and big events in crypto worldwide. On top of that, recently I've found a platform, which I believe is gonna make it all more convenient and quicker - Cryptics. The guys out there are doing AI forecasting, trading engine and other cool stuff. From time to time I tend to look at forecasts, and their accuracy pretty impresses me! I'm counting in this service very much, hope it's gonna get better and better with the flow of time
Activity: 110
By actively monitoring the information available in the market. Continue to keep altcoin from selling at a low price, then wait for the market to return at its high price. So that was the right time for me to sell my altcoin, and I would also earn a good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
You have earned 100000 dollars in investment income, my God, this is a very large income. In only a month, you get the income that I need to work for several years.
Activity: 271
I sell my coins depending on the situation. If I need money urgently then I sell my tokens at once, if I can allow my self to wait, then I prefer to hokd them until their prices increase.
Activity: 182
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss.  

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.

To lower a risk I would also offer you to diversify your portfolio by invest to different tokens. For crypto investors there is an interesting tool where they can invest into funds (consisted of p2p loans) while market is down and get 8-30 yearly returns. If you are interested you can search for Welltrado.
Activity: 30
I sell off when the value rises. At the beginning of a spike , I can pull out regardless of possible future rise.
If it's a stable coin with organic growth, u just sell of at a predetermined profit limit. I can sell off and buy back at a lower price(if possible).
In case of value drop, I just hold off for as long as necessary, if the coin is dead to my judgement, I cut my losses.
Activity: 335
I believe this is  a common situation when every crypto trader gets stuck at, at least once. That's actually the main challenge in the cryptocurrency world. I prefer to sell my altcoins when they are still at their peeks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
It is very easy to know when i'm sell my altcoin . if i'm buy $2 par coin and when it is reach $3 i'm sell on that time.

Naturally, many people come to the real estate sphere for profit. And this circumstance is greatly facilitated by the fact that Bitcoin continues to grow for 9 consecutive years. And this is despite the high volatility, when the asset can fall in its price by more than 50-60% per month. If you review the schedule of the course in recent years, then make sure that even after a strong fall historically this coin has always been restored in its value
Activity: 336
I usually sell my alt coins when I get the feeling the market is topping out.  In the past I have moved it to Bitcoin however I may attempted to utilize Tether if we have another huge pump that needs to cool off a bit before it can run again.  Not 100% sure on Tether though. 
Activity: 136
It is depends on market situation but When ever my any coin reach at my desired level which i set for sell my coins then i sell out my coin and book my profit and again set a buy bid on lower level. This is my strategy to gain profit.
Activity: 344
Maybe the time to sell altcoins that I have is the best time. I mean is the time when the price of altcoins that I have increased and gives a big advantage. Maybe it can be the right time so I will get a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I  prefer to sell my tokens depending on the market pace. I always try to analyze its growth. If I think the growing tendency of the market  is quite good and fast then I wouldn't mind selling them.                                                               
Activity: 150
It all depends on the situation on the market.  If the market is stable and the price grows, then I just wait and, before falling prices, I sell coins.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as different developer to work on scheme focusing with one on dispute with the notice on reference for investors to work with evaluation following statement on whitepaper, those helps as returning with one on finest as investors to collects with point of profit with extensive of running with terms as the investment projects plan.
Pages:
Jump to: