Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you know its time to sell your altcoins? - page 42. (Read 8139 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I sell my alt coins when they reach the price I'm interested in, and even if there is a chance of further growth, I still sell to reduce the risks
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
sometimes I sell my altcoin when I see the price of altcoin in the exchange that has risen in price, and when my memdaik will put a high price to lure prices in order to grow higher again and when it is as I want I will sell my altcoin, I often do this for its own benefit,
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When the market have been recoverd!! Because they increase there price and big profit impact!! And thats the adviceble time sell!! Then sell all if you want!!
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
To be practical, selling is advisable whenever the market is increasing because profit will be bigger than on selling during the dumps. Also, it would be a good idea to sell if the price of a crypto stabilizes because it won't be that much profitable at that state and waiting would be a waste of time given that there are many coins to choose from.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I can only probably say at least to possibilities on when to sell your Alternate Coins to at least receive some profits. We know that the only investment we made when joining Bounty Campaigns are our time and effort to do the task. We receive our payments as the bounty have ended. We can sell it at that time at the time its available on the exchanges and the next time we will sell the Alternate Coins will be at least when its value have tripled or it is higher than its initial value.
Activity: 168
It is best to sell coins when the market is fully restored, then the price will be much higher and the profit is much greater.
Activity: 98
It's very easy, you need to sell altcoin when you already have an advantage. if the price is now higher than when you bought it, you can sell it. it's easy.
copper member
Activity: 252
yes currently there is 3 ico promising for 2018 you can invest until but only just have the money because a mistake can be fatal for your investment is to know if the project is right if it is real ma yes I think a limit would be 10k per month
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I can see there are many moments when people are very sorry that they are still selling their tokens very early or otherwise very late, but such situations should happen, because if nobody makes a mistake, then we will not have the opportunity to receive the money. And when to sell tokens, it all depends on your finances
Activity: 154
my principle is very simple, if the price increased in x2 x3 more than I invested, then I sell
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Just wondering if ya'll have a typical formula you go by or a certain X percentage profit or loss. 

I've been playing around with coins for just under a month now. $23750 total investment and currently up just under 10k in profit. One of the coins (IOTA) has gone up about 288%.  Obviously it would suck if it crashed but it would equally suck to sell if it continues to grow.

Just wondering what a lot of you folks do. I'm considering investing another 25 or 50k into coins. Ideally I'd like to net 15k a month off them but I know that may not be realistic on a monthly basis.

Its pretty easy if it is an ICO and they take the money and run you need to sell immediately. You can also. Check the coins if its been around a while has a big community then. Invest and hold longterm
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Actually what I must do is never sell the coin when the price is lower than the balance or price when buying. Commonly, everybody has different strategy. But my strategy is holding the coin until it reaches higher price. At least, it has reached more than 30%.
Activity: 168
If I invest in a short term, I usually do not risk and sell coins when the price rises by 40-50%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
I think that when selling Altcoin it is impossible to know when it is needed. Coin you sell, you always can exceed the cost of that you sell, or each coin that you buy, maybe slightly lower. In this case, everyone decides what percentage of profit he wants and waits for the moment

That is right and to avoid the difficulty of deciding as to when are you gonna sell, I always see to it that I know already when I am selling the altcoins before I even buy it. I usually do open buy and when it is filled up, I will automatically do open sale with profit ranging from 2.8% - 10%.
Activity: 39
I think that when selling Altcoin it is impossible to know when it is needed. Coin you sell, you always can exceed the cost of that you sell, or each coin that you buy, maybe slightly lower. In this case, everyone decides what percentage of profit he wants and waits for the moment
Activity: 81
I sell my coins depending on the situation. If I need money urgently then I sell my tokens at once, if I can allow my self to wait, then I prefer to hokd them until their prices increase.
It is better to spend free money on investing, then you do not have to reckon with bad rates to urgently withdraw funds.
Activity: 55
It depends on your personal preference. For me I usually hold my altcoins for a month and after that I usually sell it whether the price increases or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
It is depends on your target when you bought the token. If the time frame is rather fast i won't set the target too high maybe about 30 or 40 % but for long term coin i will set the target several times from the price right now. If the price reach that target i will sell it and i won't regret even if the price go higher.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It is very easy to know when i'm sell my altcoin . if i'm buy $2 par coin and when it is reach $3 i'm sell on that time.
very simple. for example buying for $ 2, then the price goes up to $ 3, then it is right for sale. I will also do the same. even when prices are only up 50%.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i think it is depend on own opinion and before invest for a coin you should have research about coin future(project,whitepaper,roadmap,ETC) from thees you can get better idea about coin future ,so you can decide when you sell your coin after getting thees ideas...my advice is don't sell anything in loss and don't buy anything without researching Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: