Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 13. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
All previous forecasts were incorrect and now only in the autumn or winter we can expect the recovery of the cryptocurrency market and the increase in prices for altcoins. In any case, now it is not necessary to sell our coins and it is better to forget about them for a while until the best times come.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I think for its stability starting from August to november, just when in december to januari the price will rise high. we just wait and believe in ico's future. may we be a patient and lucky person later.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
The cryptographical market is unpredictable and this is its trademark highlight. Hopefully we believe that the cryptographic market will get stable toward the end of the year, though we are not definite that it is going to be exact .
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Coins will definitely become stable before this year runs out. I think we are gradually approaching that time. Although, it is better to go on exploring other things and wait for the time to come.
With this current market hard to speculate on when the price will become growing to see a profitable portfolio. Well, yes it is possible market would stabilized into a higher level this year ends.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Coins will definitely become stable before this year runs out. I think we are gradually approaching that time. Although, it is better to go on exploring other things and wait for the time to come.
Activity: 112
It is hard to tell with such a volatile market like the crypto one, the market has been down for some time now so one would think that a rise is coming soon but I don't think so I think the market will keep going down and will begin to stabilize by the end of the year.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I think that the coin stabilization will not be very soon, more and more potentially profitable coins will appear, which will not give stability to other coins, there will be investments, translations that will shake the market.
As for the increase in the price of coins, this should happen closer to November.
We are waiting for the end of 2018, he should please us in the end.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Nobody really know when the cryptocurrency market will be stable again. People believe there will be some mini bull before the year is ovet and I believe it considering the trend in the past few years!
Activity: 121
I think looking at how the market is now I will say no one can really say. But let us hope for a better market before the end of the year
copper member
Activity: 95
I guess that it'll happen in the next year. But you can take profit even now. There are a lot of usefull information in the internet which tells us how to make money when market is going down. You need only open Google)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Your task is to keep your coins safe. You have the responsibility to keep your property. Avoid the bad guys taking advantage of the theft. Protect your money with safe and secure wallets.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
If i should get what you meant by stable. You meant when there won't be excess fall n rise in different altcoin in the crypto market.
Looking at last 2weeks till now, market has maintained its change for a long period of time than before thereby allow the market recover from it loss generally.
So i could say the crypto market was stable towards the end of June and it's still stable till now.
Activity: 283
There's no any word like Stable in cryptocurrency, no coin can be a stable coin, I think you are talking about a pump in the market... If so, this might really happened in ending of the year. I always notice it's always greenish at Nov/Dec.
Activity: 70
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
Maybe this time can be said stable. And we all hope the market will soon get a moment and experience a constant increase, at least until the end of the year. But fluctuations are the character of this business, so the faster the market capitalization grows, the closer we get to the big correction.
Activity: 41
I think It will never be predicted. And no one else can say exactly what market will look like time by timewe may know how the chart is going to drop or up. Time can tell it will be stable soon or anytime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the crypto market will recover by the end of this year, which wasn't the best of years for this market. We see that the market corrects itself, it's new, it's volatile, but I am sure that we will soon see it going up again - in half a year from now or so.   
Activity: 100
Maybe you mean when prices will recover, I believe toward the end of the year. Prices will always  fluctuate
Activity: 57
I think all coin is stable in April. Bitcoin was stable at $ 8,000. I think this month is the right time for investment. Maybe at the end of the year BTC will rise to the price of $ 10,000 more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
the stability of the coins can't be predicted because the rate at which the news broadcasters publication are affecting the price of coins is becoming unbearable. the only way which the coin is going to stabilize again is when people stop listing to the wrong news which bloggers are spreading all over the media.
Activity: 63
For me i believe the market is near it's stability though we still need to watch it for some more weeks to be able to confirm that the market is really stable. Once market form strong stability the crypto market will start gradually grow.
Pages:
Jump to: