Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 15. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I think coins will go up closer to December, but that's not certain. Most likely, most people will hope for this time
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I predict that the crypto currency market will stabilize in the last months of the years. Now, the holders and crypto currency players are having an exam with the price of the highly fluctuating. This is exacerbated by the many negative issues in circulation that make most people panic and eventually leave crypto currency. As people, who are involved in crypto currency, should be more selective in understanding every news. We should do our own analysis instead of receiving negative news that is not clear source.
Activity: 490
I think the situation will stabilize closer to the fall. But we will see the market turn in the next year.A turn will be when new money enters the market. This money will go with the arrival of the purple players and funds that will be able to offer investment crypto products to customers. And for this, it is necessary to introduce regulation by state organizations
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
A lot of writing ,especially on the ru space.A lot of write why and when the market begins to grow .But I have read a lot and can draw conclusions.Good prices can only be expected at the end of the point!
So you just have to wait.Although I what to expect.Still no coins!
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
We cannot predict what will happen next with the price but one thing for sure it will take time for it to be stable. Crypto lovers like us know it so the best thing to do is to be hopeful that coin price will be good and will be stable again.
Activity: 313
If they would become stable again ever, I predict it to be not very soon... The world conditions are right now not positive for cryptocurrency to return on their prices...
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Not anytime soon. I expect Bitcoin to dip more to at least the $4000 levels before we are ready for another bull run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
No one can predict if when wil l the coins will be stable again and with so many investors investing it will increase the price of the coin, and before that if the market is unstable then the coin will not be stable.
Therefore we should see the market condition, and I think it is very difficult to predict the price coins due to the decline of coins occur due to the prohibition of coins in some countries and it also depends of the whales if when will they invest tokens again.
Activity: 546
The way the crypto market is positioned has made even the best of the best eat their words, I don't think one can  technically say when the market will be stable but since it's about one's opinion, I'd say towards last quarter of the year we will be able to see some stability in the market.
Activity: 181
I think that a couple of months, and the market will stop falling, and stabilized.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I think the market will go up again by this fall, the prices will start to rise, many more ICOs are appearing already. More investors are joining the crypto market now, so soon it will become stable again.
Activity: 124
I think altcoin will be stable again when there is no negative issue in media about cryptocurrency
Activity: 254
The beauty of the crypto market is in its volatility, that's where you get the most huge profits in a short time and not on a stable market. We can get one or the other, and I prefer the volatile crypto market with a potential of giving huge profits to a stable crypto market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I strongly feel that towards the fourth half of this year, there mightbe a positive change in the overall market prices. At that time, if we are not yet in bull run period, then we should be close.
Activity: 224
I think that the fall of the market will end in the autumn and prices in the market will begin to rise.
Activity: 154
It will probably be in August this year, when the price of the coin will grow again, this time more people invest in the market. But it is predictable, not really accurate, if you believe buy coins now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Predictions are just expectations and still, has no definite relation on when will the increase exactly take place. But as what everyone are expecting, the possible increase on the market value of cryptos would happen later this year. This assumption might be based on what happened on the previous year whereas the market gone skyrocket at the end of last year.
Activity: 264
It's normal to see a lot of fluctuating prices in the market but I believe soon there will be a very stable market and many will be happy to deal in the market but before then let's keep investing and buying more altcoin. Soon price will get up and we shall all smile. My prediction is that there will be a stable market soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Well volatility hard made it very hard for most of us to give accurate prediction, as you all know how the market operate on the economic law of demands and supply so what reset the current downfall in price of all coins is the demands it witness in the market so once the demands get high the Price will rise too and the market will recover.
Activity: 99
A lot of things are going right now. It would be difficult to predict something specially there's a lot of force trying to pull down some of the coins specially Bitcoin. But my guess would be August to September and it would again rally starting from November.
Pages:
Jump to: