Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 48. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 103
when negative news about bitcoin ends, but in a matter of months. maybe i am two or three months from now the crypto price will be back stable. #CMIIW
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
after the summer comes, the chances of all crypto will be back to normal and stable. between July and August. again that's just my guess.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
my prediction about the altcoin market will stabilize again at the end of the year, this refers to the last events of 2017 where altcoin prices are rising, especially bitcoin that rose dramatically, but altcoin prices could rise faster than expected.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
The bubble will be inflated again either in July after the G20 meeting, or closer to winter, the main thing is to get rid of all the altkoins and transfer them to bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
We can only dream about the stability of the altcoins. They have always been and are, and will be, unstable. Another question is when will they start to rise in price? I think it'll start soon, maybe within this month.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
Maybe after the month April I think. But that is only my opinion and prediction, but if you will ask me, I want it to be as soon as possible because honestly speakin I really wanted to earn more and more and by that I think it will allow me to earn more by the time the market is in stable condition.
Activity: 378
That is almost impossible for all the coins be stable, isn't it? I hope that the market gets stabilized be this summer. But actually, there is no experts in this world who can predict it 100%.

We just need to think in a positive way that there would be a possibilty that the coin become stable along the way. Maybe its just now because the market as of this time is too low and still recovering with there value target.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Maybe end of February. Though,  no one knows when it gonna be as we all know that altcoins is always in trouble and we cannot predict  the market when it up and down.  There is always hope afterall anyways. Lets just crossed  our fingers so everybody can have a good shot.
guys, We're not in the circus or the presentation of illusionists to cross fingers and expect that our investments will survive or bring at least some profit. There must be specific analyzes and cold calculations to manage your finances. Crypto currency is almost the same currency as real money, just electronic only.
Activity: 69
Maybe end of February. Though,  no one knows when it gonna be as we all know that altcoins is always in trouble and we cannot predict  the market when it up and down.  There is always hope afterall anyways. Lets just crossed  our fingers so everybody can have a good shot.

If we see previous record i think end of April or start or MAY we see an altcoin season. But no one ever knows. Its just a wild wild west Tongue
Activity: 44
Activity: 144
will be August or September. Currently there is too much bad news for the crypto market I think will be the end of the year the market will return.
Activity: 218

It's hard to predict when altcoin will regain its stability, and we can only relax and be patient. You must have faith in altcoin, so you do not easily fall in panic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The prices of the market are so down because of the aFUDs this year,as the bad new reduce which maybe towards the end of the year I think there will be a market increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

I read many veteran trader accounts, they only said the probability of support and resistance line.
They also can't predict the exact time, when Bitcoin will recover. But one thing that they want to make sure is, this not the good time for to make short profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Coins will be stable if bitcoin is also stable as it greatly affects those who are under this root coin. As you can see now, bitcoin goes up in an instant then immediately goes down. It would likely become stable by mid April or May.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
It is not easy anymore to predict about the crypto market. Everyone just sharing their hope but you can't take them as a predict!

And, now, I am sharing that Altcoins will grow after august like 2017! I don't know will it real or not but I am focusing on it.
Tokens are likely to grow in q3-q4 this year. Because now there are many inconsistencies in the market. Since there is a lot of ICO and investors are more busy trying to make a profit on new projects, so the old people there is an outflow of investments. By the end of the year, I think politicians will also calm down with cryptocurrency. And toughen the passage of ICO on the market. I think then everything will stabilize.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
It is not easy anymore to predict about the crypto market. Everyone just sharing their hope but you can't take them as a predict!

And, now, I am sharing that Altcoins will grow after august like 2017! I don't know will it real or not but I am focusing on it.
Activity: 560
A lot of things are going right now. It would be difficult to predict something specially there's a lot of force trying to pull down some of the coins specially Bitcoin.

But my guess would be August to September and it would again rally starting from November.
Activity: 238
That is almost impossible for all the coins be stable, isn't it? I hope that the market gets stabilized be this summer. But actually, there is no experts in this world who can predict it 100%.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
In my opinion I think the market will stop bleeding on the last quarter of the year. Simply because a lot of good ICO are line up for that time around. And investor will began to invest from the mid time of the year. So basically when more investors joined the market there's a higher percentage that the market will become stable again.
Pages:
Jump to: