Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 49. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think the market will be back to normal in May at a price above $10000 and will remain stable at that price. But that's just my guess, whether it will happen or just the opposite. Sellers feel anxious about this, but buyers are excited about this, because they can buy coins in large quantities. This is really an opportunity to increase the number of coins and value in our portfolio.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
At the latest after July, there will be signs in early April, and the market is now digesting huge negatives in the previous period. It has been a while, and it will probably take the same amount of time to enter the stabilization phase.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
my prediction in 2018 will surely be a spectacular change from the BTC market. Many are looking forward to the BTC ride price including me. hopefully in this year to give good blessings.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
 No that's impossible to stable the price of the coins no prediction about stabilizing of coin it is crypto currencies so every minute or hour's the price Will pump or dump in the market.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

the current market is stable, but at the low position in the market.
i still cannot predict when the market price of crypto will rising back.
some peoples predict crypto in this month will recovering.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
I think Altcoin prices can be stable again later in late 2018. My prediction of the end of 2018 is the price of all coins can rise again. But I can not guarantee it will go up or down again. Can only monitor its progress.
Activity: 252
if the prediction just makes sense when the price of the alt coins will be stable, no one knows when the price of the alt coins is really stable, so if we expect only a predictive answer about it.
Activity: 252

As we can see that mostly altcoin and also bitcoin stuck in deep position where people who have much money can take advantage by buying much altcoin which is low but has big supporter.
The panic sell make this happen and it will stop droping and bit stable when people stop panic and try to wait in patient.
Activity: 178
Sorry to say it will never come to stable. The market have its own way to rotate on crypto world. Coins will never become on stable for the motion of the market price did not founded as stable rather not stable. That is how the market price of coins goes in this changeable altcoins price.
Activity: 130
Maybe this coming month market are going stable again i hope so one day hopefully price of coins are stable this coming month
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
I think the market will be back to normal in april at a price above $10000 and will remain stable at that price. But that's just my guess, whether it will happen or just the opposite.
Activity: 231
Maybe in the middle of march, sure we all are hoping that the market will turn back and rises up. But no one could predict and this is the same situation that have been in january.
Activity: 182
of course I can not say it, but I think those who think that new investments will go into the market that will improve in the summer.I hope that all of us are waiting for those days
Big announcement!!

We are very close completing two partnership deals with brokers located in London and another in Israel,that have a global reach and that will benefit from our blockchain solution we are rolling out. We will have the final conclusions to report on during April.
https://medium.com/ixledger/30th-march-weekly-update-5ed09e697d1b
IXT iXledger

In 2018, tokens developed so far are actually used in business.
And those tokens will rise to over 100 times.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Stable again? When they were stable?
Crypto assets are highly volatile as far as I know, so they will not become stable or maybe when the market will become older and more professional I think.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
A lot of things are going right now. It would be difficult to predict something specially there's a lot of force trying to pull down some of the coins specially Bitcoin. But my guess would be August to September and it would again rally starting from November.
Activity: 210
So far, the coins are stable at a low price, which is not encouraging, but gives hope to buying them for a low price for long investments.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
By mid of July for sure the price is high again as the regulations will come out and it will in favor of cryptocurrency.
This market dump so much this year but it will not happen over the whole year so expect the price to bounce.
Maybe 1 month from now? Considering the fact that it will be summer and many people will have a lot of free time for monitoring the market or even joining the crypto world. That, I guess, will be a huge factor for our much awaited growth.
Activity: 308
For me, it might be Q3 of the year because Q2 is gonna be recovery phase of the coins then after that stability of the coins. As of now, it is very hard for all of the coins to be stable, they need to recover first what just happen and then they're going to focus to stable everything so that it'll be back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: