Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 31. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 04, 2017, 07:22:05 AM
Usually when I need money urgently or I feel like I need to cash out with my profits.
This is quite a normal behavior among the Bitcoin users. The only reason why someone gets forced to sell his cryptocurrency is that he is an urgent need of physical money for fulfilling his daily needs. But in my opinion we must try some other ways despite of the following this typical one because it would earn us a huge loss in long terms. Thankfully I still haven't been through such a phase.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 02:20:26 PM
It depends. If it is a new coin, I will set about 10% profit to sell. If that is an old coin, I will sell after it rises.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 01:35:27 PM
when i'm low on fiat money lol Smiley
Activity: 1036
November 03, 2017, 12:31:21 PM
i will sell my currency if it have profit, i only take about 10% off my invest, how about other trader, that defend them self, i have few friend, that i know they will sell with minimun profit, all those, severel trader will hold there currency until they have max profit, as far i know, method that are you using to trade base how you know info that you got, if it time to sell currency than you must sell it, otherwise your currency will lost.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 03, 2017, 11:56:22 AM
I think when asked when to sell, the answer I will sell when the price is high or expensive, so we get a big enough profit. it all depends on yourself, if still want to be arrested and want to sell at a higher price please only.  Wink
Buying and selling is totally depending on the mindset of the investor and most of investor buy low and sell high this give them a lot of room to achieve higher profit and on top of it bitcoin is providing opportunities to buyers as well as sellers the main thing is that what amount of profit you want to achieve I personally wait for dump and price fall to buy coins and sell at high points this give me a lot in every turn.

Activity: 364
November 03, 2017, 02:12:31 AM
It depends if that coin that I hold is in cryptopia, nova or bittrex because I noticed that coins that pumps 100% usually occurs in either cryptopia or nova while on bittrex is only 50%. So if my coins in bittrex increased 50% or more than that, I sell it right away.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
November 03, 2017, 01:45:50 AM
I usually set a fixed level before investing. It helps you control your emotion and get the purpose.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 01:29:55 AM
I think when asked when to sell, the answer I will sell when the price is high or expensive, so we get a big enough profit. it all depends on yourself, if still want to be arrested and want to sell at a higher price please only.  Wink

Obviously we sell every time if the price of the token we are holding are pumping more than we are expecting, and we have to always check the price so we won't miss the chance of having big profits, so that the time we spend on holding our token is going to worth it. The pumpimg of the coins tat we are holding will be just once in a lifetime and it will not remain like that forever.
Activity: 150
November 02, 2017, 09:55:00 PM
I let go when I am at 50% profit or so, it's always good to keep an eye on the circulating supply of the coin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 08:45:51 PM

Slow and steady wins the race. Unless you're waiting for news to break. Small profits every time add up.Most cases I usually target 20 percent after taking all the factors that will lead the market to that level. I would sell at around 15% to avoid losses.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
November 02, 2017, 06:13:48 PM
Usually when I need money urgently or I feel like I need to cash out with my profits.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
November 02, 2017, 08:38:11 AM
in 10 years when 1btc = 1mln... joke! I will never sell  Grin Grin Grin
Hahaha wonderful I am so happy to see your cuteness but this can’t happen in real. Bitcoin can even go more than this but that would be coming in exaggeration and fictions. Holding is better and it always profit you as far as you are trading in bitcoin.

So you need to observe the real picture of market price and how high it can go up in upcoming years. Keep holding till that time.

This is only proves that holding is real in crypto currency. The more we hold the more our chances to get a lot of profit.

I always sell when I need some fiat badly like there's an emergency but when I don't need I just don't touch any single of it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 02, 2017, 08:11:36 AM
As I observed in our society, people sells there properties to gather a money or they are in a hard time and they need a financial support, but for my own opinion the best time to sell your items is when the times that demands is so high. Our family have small business, we sell ceramics or surplus materials, we sell our items to grow our investment that we placed, and to buy another items that we can sell again, its just like a cycle to to enlarge our investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 02, 2017, 07:22:49 AM
The most important thing which matters the most in making such kind of decision is the circumstances through which someone is going through. Selling is something which depends on the person himself. I am not in very much favor of selling of bitcoins because of the reason that it is holding of bitcoin which can help me in making more money. If you want to sell your bitcoins, then sell only when you are getting your desired amount of profit.
I agree, no one like to sell bitcoin, specially when the price is going up, but some times we get forced to spend a part of our bitcoin of buying some services or digital goods, because buying with bitcoin is easier. From other side, bitcoin is your gate to trade crypto currencies, or to invest in a project you like.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 02, 2017, 07:12:14 AM
in 10 years when 1btc = 1mln... joke! I will never sell  Grin Grin Grin
Hahaha wonderful I am so happy to see your cuteness but this can’t happen in real. Bitcoin can even go more than this but that would be coming in exaggeration and fictions. Holding is better and it always profit you as far as you are trading in bitcoin.

So you need to observe the real picture of market price and how high it can go up in upcoming years. Keep holding till that time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 02, 2017, 06:53:55 AM
I just hold my bitcoins until I feel the price is enough for me. I keep saving my cash and turn them into bitcoins. I treat my wallet like my savings account that will gain more interest rather than the usual bank account.

I only sell or rather much trade alts as they're just a secondary priority through my investment. It's not wisely to suggest to go into buying and selling of BTC (as per my standpoint) as price may go high and low drastically and if you could not cope with it, there's a higher chance that rather you gain from selling, you'll start losing instead. Specially if you don't plan carefully.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
November 02, 2017, 06:45:53 AM
I sell bitcoins mostly when the price is 25% high. I never sell when the price is below 25% this is what I do to have profit
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
November 02, 2017, 06:35:36 AM
So how can you earn profit if you will not sell? and 1mln per btc is not impossible but keep in mind that will take time maybe 20-30 years?  Grin
Activity: 334
November 02, 2017, 06:32:40 AM
Holding the bitcoins and that too for such a huge period of time is really a very good option. I myself think of holding of bitcoin as the best thing to do. I personally do not sell my bitcoins most of the time no matter how much profit I’m getting in return.

It is because of the reason that I know this thing that there is nothing more profitable than that of holding. I only sell at the time of need.
Activity: 397
November 01, 2017, 10:13:16 AM
I am actually saving my bitcoins for my next generation.
I am sure by 9-10 years it will be boomed .
And for the middle i will spent in little amount. not large amount.
Saving bitcoin for so long tenure will return millions of profit to you and if you are doing it really then you will be the richest person in that time and for me I sell when I am satisfied and that’s is simply seeing your time span of 10 years I am thinking that the prices will be in millions on that time and you will earn a lot just stick to your plan and buy more so that you can earn a lot more at that time good luck for the future,
Pages:
Jump to: