Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 34. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 137
October 25, 2017, 02:11:43 PM
When I need money or when I feel like I gotta sell and buy later cheaper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 12:59:54 PM
according to my own personal experience i start buying whenever the price of bitcoin going down and whenever the price of bitcoin is going increasing then i start selling my coin which will give me enough profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 25, 2017, 12:37:56 PM
I will do sell if I think the price will never get higher. You have to learn how to read the flow of the graph if the trend will go higher or not. Before the price goes down, you have to withdraw it to avoid big loss. Also, you need to read the news about Bitcoin to know the forecast and make some plans about it. However, as of the moment, the price is too high to buy but it's the best time to sell. 😊
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 25, 2017, 10:03:13 AM
According the experience from these  past years :  I think selling is wrong, keepping  is a better choice

Keeping is better choice in so far as just holding your bitcoin. But if you are trading, this question is valid. Good cryptocurrency traders out there are really that good that they already have some pre-planned trading as to when to buy and sell - with this, there will be no more guessing and just a matter of setting up auto buy and sell of desired altcoins.

Sounds good if someone have ability of ' strategy design'.  But it is not reality for most man in the street.

You are correct mate - trading is really not for everyone. Fact is, even if that certain individual knows many things and knowledge about trading and also have some list of best trading strategies, it would not mean that he will be successful at trading. After all it is the mindset, descipline, and will power to follow the strategy that count.
Activity: 364
October 24, 2017, 03:22:26 AM
when do you sell it is simply said that the thing which is to be keep in mind when the market saturate then there will be no gap for the investors to take advantage from that market and thus it is good for them to sell in the market. once they sell in the market the supply of that will rise in the market and the prices go down to make some space for new traders.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 02:56:45 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

Its a bit tricky actually. For me it is something like gut feeling. When it runs up in double digit (percentage wise), I would like to sell and then buy back at lower level. You can also use bollinger bands if you chart it. Try to sell when the bar touches on the higher end of the band.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 02:55:05 AM

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.

i'm not interested to buy bit coin present. because bit coin has great demand present in the market so i would like to keep hold it few years.  i'm trying to buy some more bit coins. really now bit coins has great demand so we have to cash it. and earn profit. in my point of view selling is wast. just hold it few years and earn more profit. it is good idea to get rich.in the future bit coin price going to up so keep hold it next you have to sell then you get more profit on that bit coin. so don't sell now.
Activity: 124
October 24, 2017, 02:44:58 AM
According the experience from these  past years :  I think selling is wrong, keepping  is a better choice

Keeping is better choice in so far as just holding your bitcoin. But if you are trading, this question is valid. Good cryptocurrency traders out there are really that good that they already have some pre-planned trading as to when to buy and sell - with this, there will be no more guessing and just a matter of setting up auto buy and sell of desired altcoins.

Sounds good if someone have ability of ' strategy design'.  But it is not reality for most man in the street.
October 24, 2017, 01:38:04 AM

Activity: 124
October 24, 2017, 12:04:37 AM
October 23, 2017, 11:35:11 PM
I will sell it if the price higher than when I buy it, not depend on how much percent of my profit, but just I get profit it's still okey for me. Because I'm also new trader in crypto currency world. So it's still difficult for me to make decision how much percent I must get profit from trading. I need improve my skill trading first.

You have the point that only selling when the price is much higher than the original price you bought it. However, you also need to take into considerations the trading transaction fees and calculate your ideal gain and target it put an automatic sell when you reach the desired price.

Just Consider you are brought a BTC at rate of 4000$.You have to wait at least it reaches 4500-5000$.So only you will get 500-1000$ profit. Like this, you can sell based on the Money you inverse in that.If you OK with any price of bitcoin at any time means, you can sell your holding bitcoin. But if you want more profit from the assets you inverse means, you have to wait for the price reaches the moon. Then,you can sell and get huge profit.

There are really different strategies, plans, and profit goals when it comes to trading bitcoins and other altcoins. The most important thing is that you have a definite and fixed plan so that there will be no more room as much as possible for your emotion to sets in because you are just following your pre-planned trading.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
October 23, 2017, 08:43:44 PM
I will sell it if the price higher than when I buy it, not depend on how much percent of my profit, but just I get profit it's still okey for me. Because I'm also new trader in crypto currency world. So it's still difficult for me to make decision how much percent I must get profit from trading. I need improve my skill trading first.

You have the point that only selling when the price is much higher than the original price you bought it. However, you also need to take into considerations the trading transaction fees and calculate your ideal gain and target it put an automatic sell when you reach the desired price.

Just Consider you are brought a BTC at rate of 4000$.You have to wait at least it reaches 4500-5000$.So only you will get 500-1000$ profit. Like this, you can sell based on the Money you inverse in that.If you OK with any price of bitcoin at any time means, you can sell your holding bitcoin. But if you want more profit from the assets you inverse means, you have to wait for the price reaches the moon. Then,you can sell and get huge profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
October 23, 2017, 07:53:41 PM
Everything depends on your overall plan. I know there are trades that are basically based on a certain target price to buy and another target price to sell. This is one way of selling. There are also trades that are generally based on a rough percentage estimate in the growth of a certain coin. This is especially done with a moderate or long term hodling. You can either choose any of these mentioned. But there are also some other basis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

Selling at the high is my choice and there is fixed value in my mind for every coin I owe and more of it this techniques is giving me a lot more than I expect and I also suggest this to everyone they must have set a value in their mind in which they will sell greed for more profit often lead to the loss because volatility is the main factor and no body predicts what will after so much high price so earn before its too late.
October 23, 2017, 11:46:59 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 04:10:21 AM

As I would see it, you ought to dependably look for some particular target when you are doing any sort of investment.It is same about betting really, on the off chance that you need to do it sensible: set up some objective for yourself, that will fulfill you enough. Same with exchanging and same with betting you will experience situations in which your choices will end up being incorrectly ones.The correct objective can help you a ton with your plans, since you comprehend what you need.But additionally, be sensible in doing this since you can't simply have want to get 170$ from 200$ speculation on any crypto unless you practically need to chance your entire adjust.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 01:23:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
October 22, 2017, 01:06:11 AM
I sell coin when I can see I earned most 10% of my invested money, then I take it on rest again and make profit again. But if I can manage my money I do not get profit from it but instead it will increase my invested coin.
Actually it depends upon you on how and when you want to sale. Some people sale only if they need the money. Other are traders who may keep the profit and sell as soon as they see market moving and other don't sale ever and holding them for a long term.
Activity: 462
October 21, 2017, 10:24:53 PM

Mostly, I stock my 5x% to my stocks in bitcoin and it the part of what I got profit, while it's 10x% in alts because sometimes my wallet has more alts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 09:39:46 PM
I always sell when people is greedy about something.
I use some technical analysis and indicators to decide when to sell.
Some of them are Relative strength index,MACD,Bolinger bands.
But these indicators doesn't give 100% results but it helps to take decision.

Just make the right decision that feels a bit of a profit than nothing.
Get results that are not as maximal as possible.
This is the right way to make a sound decision Wink
Pages:
Jump to: