Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 32. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
November 01, 2017, 07:29:01 AM
Im not considering to sell any of mine coins at all, i believe into bitcoin potencial and my goal is bitcoin above 10 000 dollars wich can happen into the next years before or after the halving at those period i believe i will sell some of my balance to get maybe a new house or a car, the thing is even believing into bitcoin i wont hold it for more then 4-7 years from now, as i do pretend to use those money to improve my life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 12:45:28 PM
I am actually saving my bitcoins for my next generation.
I am sure by 9-10 years it will be boomed .
And for the middle i will spent in little amount. not large amount.
i am still holding my coins because the rate is not to big according to my choice whenever the rate of bitcoin will reach to 15k$ then i will start selling my bitcoins still i am trying to buy more and more coins now for my future plan.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 10:24:02 AM
I am actually saving my bitcoins for my next generation.
I am sure by 9-10 years it will be boomed .
And for the middle i will spent in little amount. not large amount.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 10:18:49 AM
in 10 years when 1btc = 1mln... joke! I will never sell  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 31, 2017, 09:51:29 AM
I think when asked when to sell, the answer I will sell when the price is high or expensive, so we get a big enough profit. it all depends on yourself, if still want to be arrested and want to sell at a higher price please only.  Wink
The most important thing which matters the most in making such kind of decision is the circumstances through which someone is going through. Selling is something which depends on the person himself. I am not in very much favor of selling of bitcoins because of the reason that it is holding of bitcoin which can help me in making more money. If you want to sell your bitcoins, then sell only when you are getting your desired amount of profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 31, 2017, 02:23:48 AM
I think when asked when to sell, the answer I will sell when the price is high or expensive, so we get a big enough profit. it all depends on yourself, if still want to be arrested and want to sell at a higher price please only.  Wink

You can also set a percentage of gains you are targetting before you sell. For example, you can target a 10% profit price point and have an automatic sell when it reaches that price.
Activity: 198
October 30, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
Activity: 14
October 30, 2017, 10:40:33 AM
you know every person trades to get profit but all can't get at the same time some one have to loose so that other can gain. when ever you are trading in shares just make a flow chart of the price per share if you have bought that share on like 500/ share and the price is going on 480/ share at that time if you think that share price will rise that just made a purchase on 480/ share and even if price didn't rise and it was stuck on 490/ share than you can sell to recover the loss from 2nd transaction.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
October 30, 2017, 09:48:17 AM
I just sell it immediately I never trusts the price of bitcoin. For example:  I get the payment of 100$ and received exactly 100$ in bitcoin I will sell it immediately never waits for the price to raise that is my rule because if you are getting paid in bitcoin you don't need to wait and hold your bitcoins because you already got what you have done but sometimes I receives a payment but I am out of town and when I come back I see some up in price it gives me profit lol otherwise I don't hold.
I think you should hold at least for a while because the price is always growing. It is already 6200$. You will lose nothing if you hold your bitcoin. Patience is required here, mate. If you want to gain profit, you should take the risk. Otherwise, you will get nothing.

I am not a trader, but if I am going to trade, I will take a risk based on my studies of bitcoin in the recent years. The so-called "Luck" is not required when it comes to strategy and tactics.
Activity: 255
October 30, 2017, 09:45:01 AM
the right time to sell when prices go up and buy when prices go down😁😁
Activity: 34
October 30, 2017, 09:36:05 AM
I sell custom tokens once the price goes high. I do it in incremental way to go higher profit unlike selling out all of it.
I also adhere to such a strategy. I sell in stages. On the kickbacks I try to buy at the best price.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 30, 2017, 04:50:26 AM
according to my own personal experience i start buying whenever the price of bitcoin going down and whenever the price of bitcoin is going increasing then i start selling my coin which will give me enough profit.

I am doing the same thing, the basic techniques in trading, simple but need extra efforts and timing. A good choice of coin and good time to invest to get a profit.
It is not at all possible for all of us to do well in the world of trading. For selling, I am not in favor selling the bitcoins. It is because of the reason that selling cannot result in anything good. In case you are left with no other option than selling of your bitcoins, then make sure that you are selling at the time when the prices are very much high. Moreover, do not sell until you are not getting enough amount of profit.
Agree with you in present time it will be a good decision to hold bitcoin and not to sell it, because there are more expectation from bitcoin that its price will continue increase, therefore i think we should hold our bitcoin for some more time because the price of bitcoin can increase more and will surely give us a good profit.
The family that betting into the bitcoin can be a good example about how the bitcoin is. Never try to sold or sell your bitcoin will become a wise decision. If you are believing the top and you can try to sell them all.
I just try everytime to sell my bitcoin at very high price or it can be determined from my analyzation through the chart. i believe there will be another correction in every bullish trend of the bitcoin itself.
That's the main key to trade in the bitcoin.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 04:26:07 AM
So Basically, you are cheating your emotions!

Exactly

Selling bitcoin just depend on the personal view of the owner. If you think that you are already contended of the price and if its worth all your time and effort, then go sell it. It also depends on our needs. Sometimes even if you want to hold it for some more time but if you badly need money then you have no choice but sell it.
Activity: 266
October 30, 2017, 04:06:07 AM

Exactly
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 04:05:38 AM
Activity: 266
October 30, 2017, 04:04:51 AM
I sell mostly at the to of pumps!

How do I know the tops ?

Its simple I start panicking that the price will go down while the price is still going up and the a few moments later i sell and soon after that a dump come

Whats the Secret?

we all are emotion driven humans what I am feeling are being felt by many others like me so they are just waiting for a trigger to sell and take profit...like me

Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
October 30, 2017, 03:40:05 AM
according to my own personal experience i start buying whenever the price of bitcoin going down and whenever the price of bitcoin is going increasing then i start selling my coin which will give me enough profit.
That is maybe the safest way of trading, also interesting one. I didn't consider that before, it sounds safer. For me there is always a dilemma when to buy and when to sell, like in many cases not just me. But with your way of looking on trading... yes you earn a bit lower, but your way of trading is safer. That is what is sometime important, better to earn a bit less, than to make a mistake. But i don't regret anything that I have done in trading. Thanks for idea. Cheesy
If you are doing trading without any strategy this gives nothing simply selling depends on the higher rates and like other do I also wait for the high prices to come so that I can make good piece of profit and more of it bitcoin is the name of strategy simply and there are some thumb rule like buy low sell high this makes a person successful trader and simply apply this technique to achieve big in this field.
The best strategy of earning huge profit from bitcoin is holding on this coin for long and keep on investing small portion of salary into bitcoin. It will not lay any kind of financial stress on the investor. In trading, a person needs to stay alert and active because the market value of this digital asset changes at unexpected rate. From the last few months, bitcoin has been surprising all of the digital investors around the world.
Yeah that is the best and safest way that i know to earn huge profit in bitcoin and other crypto and that is to hold them for long because their prices are always going up and if you will invest your money into the good coins in the market then it is very possible for you to earn huge profit by just waiting for the price to go up.
Activity: 225
October 30, 2017, 03:08:17 AM
I sell custom tokens once the price goes high. I do it in incremental way to go higher profit unlike selling out all of it.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
October 30, 2017, 03:02:51 AM
That is maybe the safest way of trading, also interesting one. I didn't consider that before, it sounds safer. For me there is always a dilemma when to buy and when to sell, like in many cases not just me. But with your way of looking on trading... yes you earn a bit lower, but your way of trading is safer. That is what is sometime important, better to earn a bit less, than to make a mistake. But i don't regret anything that I have done in trading. Thanks for idea. Cheesy
If you are doing trading without any strategy this gives nothing simply selling depends on the higher rates and like other do I also wait for the high prices to come so that I can make good piece of profit and more of it bitcoin is the name of strategy simply and there are some thumb rule like buy low sell high this makes a person successful trader and simply apply this technique to achieve big in this field.
The best strategy of earning huge profit from bitcoin is holding on this coin for long and keep on investing small portion of salary into bitcoin. It will not lay any kind of financial stress on the investor. In trading, a person needs to stay alert and active because the market value of this digital asset changes at unexpected rate. From the last few months, bitcoin has been surprising all of the digital investors around the world.
Activity: 192
October 30, 2017, 01:21:15 AM

I am doing the same thing, the basic techniques in trading, simple but need extra efforts and timing. A good choice of coin and good time to invest to get a profit.
It is not at all possible for all of us to do well in the world of trading. For selling, I am not in favor selling the bitcoins. It is because of the reason that selling cannot result in anything good. In case you are left with no other option than selling of your bitcoins, then make sure that you are selling at the time when the prices are very much high. Moreover, do not sell until you are not getting enough amount of profit.
Agree with you in present time it will be a good decision to hold bitcoin and not to sell it, because there are more expectation from bitcoin that its price will continue increase, therefore i think we should hold our bitcoin for some more time because the price of bitcoin can increase more and will surely give us a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: