Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 55. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 282
August 14, 2017, 10:38:23 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

I will sell my assets when prices are highest, but I do not sell assets as a whole, I am reserving 10%
Bitcoin value was unstoppable, due to continuously raising up of this coin price. I hope it was not end because bitcoin now had a good demand in the market.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 10:00:46 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?

I will sell my assets when prices are highest, but I do not sell assets as a whole, I am reserving 10%
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 14, 2017, 10:00:28 AM
I try not to sell Bitcoin at all, but to hold it  Smiley As for Altcoins - I try not to keep them at all, I don't see this as a reliable investment. I sell as soon as there is even a small winning percentage, so to say. I go about it intuitively.
I think this is the right time to sell bitcoin because their price was continues increasing. Moreover I think if we sell bitcoin now, we incurred a lot of income. But now if we cannot sell it in the future there were a possibility to earn lost.
No. i hope if we cannot sell it now and hold it for more time we cannot get loss because i am fully believe in the price of bitcoin that its price will be very soon hit 5000$. I think you make a plan to sell your bitcoin but that time you need to wait.

I just hope that the price of bitcoin will go as high as $10,000 -  that is what I have received on my email few months ago. I guess there is no reason why it will not reach that price giving its value and adaptation of investors as shown in the market today.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
August 14, 2017, 09:23:29 AM
I try not to sell Bitcoin at all, but to hold it  Smiley As for Altcoins - I try not to keep them at all, I don't see this as a reliable investment. I sell as soon as there is even a small winning percentage, so to say. I go about it intuitively.
I think this is the right time to sell bitcoin because their price was continues increasing. Moreover I think if we sell bitcoin now, we incurred a lot of income. But now if we cannot sell it in the future there were a possibility to earn lost.
No. i hope if we cannot sell it now and hold it for more time we cannot get loss because i am fully believe in the price of bitcoin that its price will be very soon hit 5000$. I think you make a plan to sell your bitcoin but that time you need to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2017, 09:20:51 AM
My new strategy is to accumulate as much bitcoins as I can Smiley))) And sell only when I will be millionaire! Roll Eyes
If from january 2017 to june 2017 so many coins go up 500-1000% so this will be again and again. Just need to wait 1-2 year. From 10000$ you can do in 1 year 100000$. In 2 year 1 000 000$

Just need to be patient!

Good luck for all, guys!

You are right because without any patience it is not possible to make fortunes in the altcoin market. Cryptos market is kept increasing year after year because many people have a lot of faith in this, so it is very advisable hold for the long term to make more money on your investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
August 14, 2017, 08:56:27 AM
I mostly trade bitcoin and some popular altcoins like ripple, litecoin, Ethereum, strats and lisk. I do buy on poloniex when the % of push back is above 25% and sell when the percentage of push up is above 15%. It means I trade based on percentage.
You have very good tactics this will help you get more profitable and more experienced but this will also make you have a psychological fear when the price falls and you can not sell as you like. . I think you should be more careful about this tactic
That's why I think it is better to use a stop loss when the price has already reached at least + 5%.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 08:40:52 AM
I mostly trade bitcoin and some popular altcoins like ripple, litecoin, Ethereum, strats and lisk. I do buy on poloniex when the % of push back is above 25% and sell when the percentage of push up is above 15%. It means I trade based on percentage.
You have very good tactics this will help you get more profitable and more experienced but this will also make you have a psychological fear when the price falls and you can not sell as you like. . I think you should be more careful about this tactic
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 08:08:30 AM
I am really glad, I learned a lot on this thread alone Cheesy now I can play "safely" with altcoins and trading without worrying so much. One thing I learned here is don't trust your emotions, just be patient Smiley still learning though, need to read and read

Everyday is a learning process, I/we learn from our mistakes and from our experience we lessen our mistakes and make good decisions in trading. Yes, patience is the key and Bitcoin is worth the hodl. So hold and make more bitcoins for this will change our lives in the future.
Utterly agreed! The bitcoins are the future of the world. Giving up on them just under negative pressure and doubting the future of bitcoins is the silliest mistake one can ever commit in trading. Yeah! Holding onto bitcoins will never let you regret. They have a massive support and brilliant future. We should grab as many bitcoins as we can to have a bright future.

Yeah and right now the prices will increase due to the end of all the controversies about bitcoin's possible forks. Everything about that has been settled now people can totally rest assured that their bitcoins will remain "bitcoins" and not fork to different kinds of altcoins. I am really hoping that mcafees prediction will come through though. $500,000 is the time I will sell.

Its good tot hear that many of the member in this forum are learning and having a proper knowledge about in everything whether is about in  trading, bitcoin, altcoin, and many more that will give enhancement in this field of industry. Regarding about when do I sell my bitcoin for 100, 000$ is enough for me to live happily with my love ones.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 06:07:52 AM

I am pondering on whether to sell it in the near future or not. I'm not gonna sell it right now, cause I assume it has some growth potential still. But there may come an opportune moment to sell really soon, I agree here
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 05:58:22 AM

The rate at which you trade is not important, the growth of each new currency is what you are interested in. However, at present, as bitcoin inflates, altcoin is also going up, which is generating exponential gains.
Activity: 630
August 14, 2017, 05:52:16 AM
Activity: 279
August 14, 2017, 04:56:47 AM
August 14, 2017, 02:48:38 AM
although i also like trading altcoin, but currently as i think that bitcoin has a very good potential and more chances are that bitcoin price will increase too much therefore i try to hold bitcoin and not to trade any other altcoin.

I agree with you mate because I just made a blunder few days ago where I bought some altcoins with a plan to quickly sale it but it turns out that it is now way more very deep - I think almost all of the altcoins are down now due to the increasing price of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2017, 07:31:33 PM
although i also like trading altcoin, but currently as i think that bitcoin has a very good potential and more chances are that bitcoin price will increase too much therefore i try to hold bitcoin and not to trade any other altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 07, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
It seems you are having very good practical strategy but I'm not risking my capital for trading altcoins.
I am comfortable with my bitcoin trading and trading bitcoin alone ensures I'm not losing any big money due to heavy manipulations which are usually taking place with the most of the altcoins. For a trader buying and selling all common so I never mind about selling bitcoins for my profit booking.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
August 07, 2017, 01:36:01 PM
I just recently placed a order to sell all my bitcoins when the price reaches 3500. I feel that this sudden increase in price is not always reliable and there is a chance for the price to fall again. I don't have anything to lose if the price falls i will buy more again or wait when the price falls below 3400 to repurchase again
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 07, 2017, 12:40:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2017, 12:17:08 PM
My new strategy is to accumulate as much bitcoins as I can Smiley))) And sell only when I will be millionaire! Roll Eyes
If from january 2017 to june 2017 so many coins go up 500-1000% so this will be again and again. Just need to wait 1-2 year. From 10000$ you can do in 1 year 100000$. In 2 year 1 000 000$

Just need to be patient!

Good luck for all, guys!
August 07, 2017, 12:06:56 PM
I am really glad, I learned a lot on this thread alone Cheesy now I can play "safely" with altcoins and trading without worrying so much. One thing I learned here is don't trust your emotions, just be patient Smiley still learning though, need to read and read

Everyday is a learning process, I/we learn from our mistakes and from our experience we lessen our mistakes and make good decisions in trading. Yes, patience is the key and Bitcoin is worth the hodl. So hold and make more bitcoins for this will change our lives in the future.
Utterly agreed! The bitcoins are the future of the world. Giving up on them just under negative and doubting the future of bitcoins is the silliest mistake one can ever commit in trading. Yeah! Holding onto bitcoins will never let you regret. They have a massive support and brilliant future. We should grab as many bitcoins as we can to have a bright future.

Yeah and right now the prices will increase due to the end of all the controversies about bitcoin's possible forks. Everything about that has been settled now people can totally rest assured that their bitcoins will remain "bitcoins" and not fork to different kinds of altcoins. I am really hoping that mcafees prediction will come through though. $500,000 is the time I will sell.
the price of bitcoin is in fact now increasing, we can see that bitcoin price will cross 4000$ level very soon. therefore i think we should try to invest money in it or at least hold our bitcoin for the price increase it is expected that at the end of this year bitcoin price will cross 5000$ level.

Well now this is indeed a very pleasant for most of the users of the bitcoin. Now that this price is very high and provide the bitcoin many advantages for those who've used it for a long time indeed, but of course we must continue to have better plans in the future, because bicoin will not only be in the same point like this, certainly in the future will be in the bitcoin point which is much larger than it is now. Prepare yourself and expand the ammunition

I have received an email before that a certain expert is predicting that bitcoin will go as far as $10,000 each. If it does and we just keepon holding our bitcoins and accumulating more, many ordinary people will get rich in due time Smiley
August 07, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

Utterly agreed! The bitcoins are the future of the world. Giving up on them just under negative and doubting the future of bitcoins is the silliest mistake one can ever commit in trading. Yeah! Holding onto bitcoins will never let you regret. They have a massive support and brilliant future. We should grab as many bitcoins as we can to have a bright future.

the price of bitcoin is in fact now increasing, we can see that bitcoin price will cross 4000$ level very soon. therefore i think we should try to invest money in it or at least hold our bitcoin for the price increase it is expected that at the end of this year bitcoin price will cross 5000$ level.

Well now this is indeed a very pleasant for most of the users of the bitcoin. Now that this price is very high and provide the bitcoin many advantages for those who've used it for a long time indeed, but of course we must continue to have better plans in the future, because bicoin will not only be in the same point like this, certainly in the future will be in the bitcoin point which is much larger than it is now. Prepare yourself and expand the ammunition

Pages:
Jump to: