Pages:
Author

Topic: When do YOU sell? - page 61. (Read 52126 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 04:00:09 PM
selling when the prices are high or hit the new peak. There are many strategies in trading and if you want to know about it, you'd better spend more time to learn about trading. There are many traders in my area know exactly the good time to sell all their coin and make a profit with it. There are many coin on the world and therefore, you will have many place to trade

You do not need to be a trader to understand one truth - you need to sell at a time when the price is high, and buy at a time when the onpay is low. Thanks to this strategy, you can easily multiply the number of coins.
Activity: 228
July 25, 2017, 03:54:39 PM
i go with a % also.

but it is all in the speculation! you do some analysis, for example it can be TA and also combined with the news you get from here and there and then see how much rising potential the thing you've invested in has.

for example when you invest in an altcoin that has been at a fixed price for some time with a decent high volume (indicating accumulation) and you find a news that can cause a rise, you can easily aim for a 100% profit in a couple of days and sell there.

another example is when you find an altcoin that is randomly getting pumped. or an altcoin that is big, like the top 10 coins, and see them rising, it is best to aim for a smaller % and dump there. for example it can be 5% to 15%

it is also based on your strategy. some people prefer a much longer investment so they aim for bigger % and some do more of a short term, day trading kind of thing and they aim for a smaller %.

**** and for bitcoin: i only buy and HODL Grin
When do i sell? i sell bitcoins when i need money to buy my needs and wants but it depends sometimes I'm waiting for a higher value of bitcoin before selling it how come that you will sell bitcoin in lower value if you can sell it in a higher value you just need to wait for it to have a good and higher value before selling it

Now, the market behaviour is very different and it changed last three days very dramatically. I'm planning to sell bitcoin below $2200 and ethereum below $170 to minimize the holding risk of them.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
July 25, 2017, 03:05:36 PM
selling when the prices are high or hit the new peak. There are many strategies in trading and if you want to know about it, you'd better spend more time to learn about trading. There are many traders in my area know exactly the good time to sell all their coin and make a profit with it. There are many coin on the world and therefore, you will have many place to trade
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
July 25, 2017, 01:34:33 PM
I sell at all the wrong times  LOL

at the time when I sell, it seems like the right thing to do, then BAM, pump and cry

I'm still working on figuring out if there is a true way to know 'when to sell"   Cool
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
July 25, 2017, 12:38:31 PM
i go with a % also.

but it is all in the speculation! you do some analysis, for example it can be TA and also combined with the news you get from here and there and then see how much rising potential the thing you've invested in has.

for example when you invest in an altcoin that has been at a fixed price for some time with a decent high volume (indicating accumulation) and you find a news that can cause a rise, you can easily aim for a 100% profit in a couple of days and sell there.

another example is when you find an altcoin that is randomly getting pumped. or an altcoin that is big, like the top 10 coins, and see them rising, it is best to aim for a smaller % and dump there. for example it can be 5% to 15%

it is also based on your strategy. some people prefer a much longer investment so they aim for bigger % and some do more of a short term, day trading kind of thing and they aim for a smaller %.

When do i sell? i sell bitcoins when i need money to buy my needs and wants but it depends sometimes I'm waiting for a higher value of bitcoin before selling it how come that you will sell bitcoin in lower value if you can sell it in a higher value you just need to wait for it to have a good and higher value before selling it
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 25, 2017, 12:19:55 PM
I do sell my coin using a particular percentage! I have find out that most of the indicators failed in give entry and exists signal. But if you are use -% for buying and positive percentage for selling you will hardly loses in cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 714
July 25, 2017, 11:14:47 AM
When do you decide to sell?

Is it a sat, a % of profit, or even a randomly thought up number in your head?

I am new to trading Crypto, but when I traded other stocks, I would aim for a certain percentage.
This seems much easier to hit that percentage, but much more risky.

How do you determine when to let it go?
I usually sell my bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin becomes higher. Higher than the value tgat I bought my bitcoin and by that the bitcoin thag I invested has its return on investment. In thay way my bitcoin grows.
Activity: 489
July 25, 2017, 11:07:24 AM
i go with a % also.

I sell my bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin becomes higher than the value when I bought it.Because by that I can have my return in inveatment and the money that I used becomes twice or thrice.
Activity: 714
July 25, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
I am usually very good at waiting for low buys, that means I tend to get out really early, I have a slow and steady wins the race approach.
In trading the time of buying and selling of goods are more important for a businessman. I will not sell now I will wait for appropriate time for selling my bitcoin. May be after 1st august the rise in bitcoin price occur and it once again touch the highest point of his price history so that time I will sell my bitcoin with glorious earning.
Yes exactly but you should need to transfer your bitcoin to desktop wallet. Because if you transfer to desktop wallets then it will be more protect and safe like we can say that nothing be happen to these bitcoin if they are in desktop wallet. While about other wallet it is not that much protect before 1 August 2017. Because it might cause a problem for you before 1 Aug.

You should not worry about what will happen that day before Aug 1, the important thing to do is you must hold all the coins you had and prepare for the best exchanges after that. Protecting of you coins can be done using your offline wallet like myether encrypted wallet is much safer to be storage of your funds. The plan of selling your coins will be good when everything became stabilized at the right time.
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
July 25, 2017, 09:16:10 AM
I sell at regular intervals whenever I get btc and keep in mind x% of profit. Whenever it reaches that I sell of majority of it and keep small as a future investment. Rest all are sold immediately considering the btc price volatility and its future in respective country.

It not bad if you choose yo sell a portion of your bitcoin on some important things you quite needed for a living. For me it is just a form of support for the development of bitcoin itself because whenever you used bitcoin on transaction there is a specific movement happens on the market of bitcoin. Hence, it could be better if you will treat every transaction as a form of trading where you have a planned and management on every decision you will make. It much better to monitor the price for you to know how much you can earn if you could hold more for further investments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 25, 2017, 04:58:58 AM
I am usually very good at waiting for low buys, that means I tend to get out really early, I have a slow and steady wins the race approach.
In trading the time of buying and selling of goods are more important for a businessman. I will not sell now I will wait for appropriate time for selling my bitcoin. May be after 1st august the rise in bitcoin price occur and it once again touch the highest point of his price history so that time I will sell my bitcoin with glorious earning.
Yes exactly but you should need to transfer your bitcoin to desktop wallet. Because if you transfer to desktop wallets then it will be more protect and safe like we can say that nothing be happen to these bitcoin if they are in desktop wallet. While about other wallet it is not that much protect before 1 August 2017. Because it might cause a problem for you before 1 Aug.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 25, 2017, 02:48:26 AM
Simple actually I sell when the price is high and I buy when the price is cheap

And today it's up to you if you want to sell, I find the price now as high because I started bitcoining when the price was less than $600. But it's also better to keep on holding.

So I get the profit from the difference between the sale and purchase

It's trading this is on how we are getting profit, the difference from the buy and sell rate. Of course we will sell if the selling rate is higher than we bought it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 02:35:32 AM
Simple actually I sell when the price is high and I buy when the price is cheap
So I get the profit from the difference between the sale and purchase
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 24, 2017, 11:13:33 PM
This time I will write for ether trade. Ether prices are pressed between 0.11 and 0.08 zone. I'm currently doing arbitrage to make profit and it works. Buying from 0.08 zone and selling it between 0.10 and 0.11 zone. This pattern keep going now for ether trades.

I remember that I did this before trading with monero - it was really profitable and seems not going to end. But when it goes down, my coins were imprisoned for a couple of months until I give up on it and venture another coin - I did have winning trades here and there but not as good with monero during its prime days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
July 24, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

I sell once that i already gain profit from that one token I am investing too, if i see it that I will lose if i sell it, i'd better hold it and wait till the price gets back or chillout ready to be sold rather than losing. It is always good to stay positive and do not panic to some news, they are not prophets that could see the future.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2017, 08:10:07 PM
This time I will write for ether trade. Ether prices are pressed between 0.11 and 0.08 zone. I'm currently doing arbitrage to make profit and it works. Buying from 0.08 zone and selling it between 0.10 and 0.11 zone. This pattern keep going now for ether trades.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 07:58:27 PM
I do sell when we see $3500 in 2017. If we don't reach $3500 this year, I will make my target as high as $4000 for 2018. If we see these prices, I will sell.

That is a long term investment there mate and that is really good one. When we see that the investment vehicle we are into is very promising and offers a lot of value to its end user, going for a long term is the best way to go. However, if you have some time, you can also do some quick buy and sell to gain here and there depending on the market trends.
to me i also have invested my money in bitcoin for long term, and therefore i am not going to sell it right now although i know that in present time there is such a big panic in the world of bitcoin but i myself too much confident and not going to take any risk to sell my bitcoin in  panic selling. i will wait for a long time when the price of bitcoin will increase too much and when i will become able to get a good profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 24, 2017, 10:53:54 AM
I do sell when we see $3500 in 2017. If we don't reach $3500 this year, I will make my target as high as $4000 for 2018. If we see these prices, I will sell.

That is a long term investment there mate and that is really good one. When we see that the investment vehicle we are into is very promising and offers a lot of value to its end user, going for a long term is the best way to go. However, if you have some time, you can also do some quick buy and sell to gain here and there depending on the market trends.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 24, 2017, 09:38:55 AM
-If the price is going up and if I made a profit I sell only for take my money+profit
-If the price is going down and if I believe this situation will continue I sell with the aim of rebuy at lower price for increasing the amount of crypto
-If it is too late to sell I try to buy more for reducing the cost.

Nice boices dude. I totally agree with you. For me it's quite simple. I don't sell unless i'm in profit. Even if it's a small percentage, i won't regret selling as long as i have profit especially if it's completely necessary like emergency situations.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
July 23, 2017, 04:51:31 PM
-If the price is going up and if I made a profit I sell only for take my money+profit
-If the price is going down and if I believe this situation will continue I sell with the aim of rebuy at lower price for increasing the amount of crypto
-If it is too late to sell I try to buy more for reducing the cost.
Pages:
Jump to: