Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think is a good time to start trading ? - page 2. (Read 23413 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
A good time to start trading is when you are already familiar with the basics. You know the terms, the tools and how to utilize them. In my own experiece, before I start trading I looked for someone like a mentor so in case I'm hesitant to do something I can ask him right away. Maybe it will work for you because it's really working for me.

Yes, I agree with you if we are should have a mentor or a teacher to guide us in trading.
I also like that have a someone which taught me about trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
For me it's start if yoi already know a lot in that trading system and if you're guided by a professional trader.

First of all, a newbie is called a newbie because he is new. You can't know a lot about the trading system if you're new to it. No one started with a good knowledge about something. Even the stuffs that you've read from some article or some blog post becomes useless/irrelevant when you start doing some actual trading. You'd think that it's quite easy to do because there are different techniques to do trading, but it's really hard.

The chance of you getting guided by a professional trader is quite low. Most of us are alone in the Internet world. We don't have friends and even if we do, what are the odds that one of them is a professional trader. To me, you don't need to be personally guided by anyone at all since most people taught themselves online.

Because even if you have many btc yet you didn't know how to trade nothing will happen.

Sure some thing is going to happen, you're going to lose money. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I think it is good time to start trading when you are ready .because i am not ready to trade i have no any idea for now and in financial i have no money to spend yet .My friend told me that i need about 0.01-0.05 to start on trade .Now i do some research how it actually works and watching some videos about they called forex trade .
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks

I think the real time to start trading is not based on how many btc you have. For me it's start if yoi already know a lot in that trading system and if you're guided by a professional trader. Because even if you have many btc yet you didn't know how to trade nothing will happen. It may cause for you to lose all of your btc and may cause you to take down. You don't need a big amoun in trading the matter is you need to know how trading going in and how it works. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
A good time to start trading is when you are already familiar with the basics. You know the terms, the tools and how to utilize them. In my own experiece, before I start trading I looked for someone like a mentor so in case I'm hesitant to do something I can ask him right away. Maybe it will work for you because it's really working for me.
Getting or having a mentor is a must to do when you are just getting started so you will able to go to the right path and be guided properly and you won't need to waste time in doing experiments just to learn because your mentor is already got experience and he will just with you together and teach you a lot of lesson that he got in his journey and because of those things you will be very effective trader or any kind of field that you are pursuing.
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I think it is better to trade when the price of coin that you are going to buy is low however, there's a risk that the price of coin has a chance to decrease so you better to be wise and pick the right coin. Since the value of bitcoin is now high you should trade it in altcoins that are low.
The price of bitcoin is increasing and there is no any chance that the price of bitcoin will decrease but increase continuously and will continue in that way so if a person have to start trading then they have to start from now and have to wait for a good time.

Lol, then explain the previous prices of bitcoin. Explain all the dumps happening, both big and small dumps. Bitcoin is not a rise only market. There's rise only market in YoBit, the YOVI coin, but just how unrealistic a market can be? Something that only goes up and never down is built by nothing but the mechanism behind the coin. Even a coin that's pumping a lot still gets dumps at some point.

I hope that newbies read my post as well after reading your post because you're giving them false hope. Bitcoin will always go down. Maybe in varying degrees, but anyone can sell some coins and the price of bitcoin will go down.
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think it is better to trade when the price of coin that you are going to buy is low however, there's a risk that the price of coin has a chance to decrease so you better to be wise and pick the right coin. Since the value of bitcoin is now high you should trade it in altcoins that are low.
The price of bitcoin is increasing and there is no any chance that the price of bitcoin will decrease but increase continuously and will continue in that way so if a person have to start trading then they have to start from now and have to wait for a good time.
There is a chance that bitcoin price would dicrease since its market can be strengthen nor weaken through the influence if pumpers abd dumpers. Also, the demand for its holders affects its price which is inconsistent since its users also sell and buy inconsistently. Volitality can occur any time as bitcoin went back to its high price and before it happens, the best thing is to sell and buy it again as its price went down.
Yes do regular trades to secure profits when we starts to gain some. Volatility is one of the most well known characteristic of bitcoin and we should get ready for that anytime because the price is not stable and only depends in the demand of the user around the world. If you want to be secured in trading or investment field, make sure you have both short and long term so you can make profits anytime.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
There is a chance that bitcoin price would dicrease since its market can be strengthen nor weaken through the influence if pumpers abd dumpers. Also, the demand for its holders affects its price which is inconsistent since its users also sell and buy inconsistently. Volitality can occur any time as bitcoin went back to its high price and before it happens, the best thing is to sell and buy it again as its price went down.
Activity: 798
Activity: 784
If you are 80% familiar and knowledgeable on how trading works that will be the right time to start it. But you are unaware and doesn't idea on how it works don't take chances to get into trading it takes familiarity on a certain product on how it is popular or needed by a certain person you should familiar on your product and on a product that which you will be doing the trading.
the statement of yours was right actually, you can never do trade if your not well knowledgeable in trading. Just make sure you know the basic tools and doing trade in the exchange sites. And you must know what coin assets you are going to trade in.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

And if you are btc/dollar trader, it's not the good time for buying it. But with alt coins many of them are into low tide now so if I agree with you. Look for a coin that has low price right now and just take the risk for buying it. Keep on waiting for the price to decrease of bitcoin so that opposite effect in alt coins that will give you return.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm not a trading expert but base on what's happening with bitcoin right now. Well right now is a good time to start trading since the price of btc is up, alts are down. So you need to look for a certain alt and buy it as many as you want. Also good thing if you'll take the advantage of buying btc too, many speculations says that the price will keep on fluctuating up and will be possible reach $1,500 soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Its not about how much money you have to trade, its all about how ready you are to start trading.
You can start trading after you learn about what kind of coins you want to trade.
You can start trading after you learn about what makes the price of that coins rise or drop.
fulfill your head with knowledge about market, and start.
Very nice advised, that is exactly what the newbies supposed to do before making trade in the market. The problem with the other newbies are their excitement leads them to frustration, due to they rush themselves to do actual trade in the exchange site platform without proper knowledge in  doing trade.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
There are some basic techniques about trading that you need to learn to start trading, without having enough knowledge about trading is completely wasting your money. In the beginning, your trading just tries with the small amount of money, even though you loose it won't harm you much.
Yes and the basic techniques are known analysis technical and fundamental before make investments in trading,
we must learn about how to make analysis of price, looking for the trend of price on markets,
best time for entry and exit markets​, include management of money and risk in trading also on trading
we need patience before buy or sell the coins.
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Good time to start trading when you see for big chance on a project, And they have a big goal. Buy and sell for future.
yes i will like to say that it is still good time to start trading, because there is not wrong time for starting trading you can start trading any time but one thing must be keep in mind that always try to start trading with little amount of money .

In short, every time is the right time to start trading and when you had enough capital on your pocket to buy good alt coins.

And also you can just join some good ICO's that has the potential basing on the developers road map.

When the price of bitcoin is increasing the alt coins are falling, and it is the right time now to buy alts.
Yeah, you can start trading at any time but as you said you need to have a good capital so you can recover even if you lose sometimes, as we all know altcoins and cryptocurrencies are something that is hard to predict, which means that there is a chance of losing some, that is why you should always avoid trading with a large amount, better safe than sorry.
Correct, If you are really ready to play in trading you must have also have a capital too. Because having a proper knowledge in trading or doing it in the platform if you don't have any capital to buy some altcoin in the exchanges it will be still useless only or vice versa.
Yes capital is one of the most required in doing a trading but you can still trade with a small capital because it is still alright because if you have small capital then it means that you will get a small chance of getting a loss. Experience and skills is enough for a trader to turn that small capital in a big one.
Activity: 655
There are some basic techniques about trading that you need to learn to start trading, without having enough knowledge about trading is completely wasting your money. In the beginning, your trading just tries with the small amount of money, even though you loose it won't harm you much.
yes that is very right to say,  that if you want to become a good and successful trader you need to first learn about trading and after that you can invest your money in trading and only then you can show good result in trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Good time to start trading when you see for big chance on a project, And they have a big goal. Buy and sell for future.
yes i will like to say that it is still good time to start trading, because there is not wrong time for starting trading you can start trading any time but one thing must be keep in mind that always try to start trading with little amount of money .

In short, every time is the right time to start trading and when you had enough capital on your pocket to buy good alt coins.

And also you can just join some good ICO's that has the potential basing on the developers road map.

When the price of bitcoin is increasing the alt coins are falling, and it is the right time now to buy alts.
Yeah, you can start trading at any time but as you said you need to have a good capital so you can recover even if you lose sometimes, as we all know altcoins and cryptocurrencies are something that is hard to predict, which means that there is a chance of losing some, that is why you should always avoid trading with a large amount, better safe than sorry.
Correct, If you are really ready to play in trading you must have also have a capital too. Because having a proper knowledge in trading or doing it in the platform if you don't have any capital to buy some altcoin in the exchanges it will be still useless only or vice versa.
Activity: 756
You could even start trading with 0.01 btc.There are lots of exchanges for trading in crypto coins.You can even try the exchange found in my signature below.Since crypto market is highly volatile,its always better to start with a small amount.
i started on poloniex with a very small amount, like 0.001, and with time i have been increasing the amount, once i had a very basic knowledge of how trading works,
i guess that there is no bad time for trading, just bad decisions about on what coin to invest, that may lead you to profits or losses
agree a lot of new traders start trading from less amount of bitcoin and .001 is good amount for getting experience in trading and if you get a good knowledge about trading then you will get a good profit from trading.

Hmm, indeed the best way of 0.001 to gain experience. but in my opinion, funds or capital is not a major key in getting the best experience. Because the experience can only occur in our thinking when doing analysis, or it could just show up because we get a victory or defeat. So, keep practicing your skills in doing analysis. Because only with intelligent analysis, you can get a better advantage over the other

Pages:
Jump to: