Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think is a good time to start trading ? - page 3. (Read 23413 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Its not about how big is to start to trade the important is even in small amount you have to start trading and you have a source of income.the important is that do not think about it that is big or something small. In the first it start only in a small and then it become bigger in a next coming days.
The risk of losing is bigger when you are a beginner so it order to minimize it you have to start with a small amount of money, you cannot be successful overnight because basically you will face trials in your journey. While you are starting don't be lazy to educate yourself and consider all important suggestions and necessary information that you read while you stay, it's possible that you will be successful and earn enormous amount of money but it takes time so be patient.
Correct. Investing with a small amount of money in trading is the best because you will just starting to test the market and make some trials but those losses and trials will be the key for you to earn money in the future and also be a better version of yourself and minimize bad decisions and do more good decision that will end in profits. Patience is always the key in being successful and people now a days should have that thing because if they lacks of that then they will lack also in chance of being a winner.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Its not about how big is to start to trade the important is even in small amount you have to start trading and you have a source of income.the important is that do not think about it that is big or something small. In the first it start only in a small and then it become bigger in a next coming days.
The risk of losing is bigger when you are a beginner so it order to minimize it you have to start with a small amount of money, you cannot be successful overnight because basically you will face trials in your journey. While you are starting don't be lazy to educate yourself and consider all important suggestions and necessary information that you read while you stay, it's possible that you will be successful and earn enormous amount of money but it takes time so be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
There are some basic techniques about trading that you need to learn to start trading, without having enough knowledge about trading is completely wasting your money. In the beginning, your trading just tries with the small amount of money, even though you loose it won't harm you much.
need is the knowledge and skill. I'll be lucky if I had experienced. because for me the experience to be able to determine the results we achieved today do the work of trading. every moment is right to trade in my opinion. the difference is ready and not ready. and the experience will be decisive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
You could even start trading with 0.01 btc.There are lots of exchanges for trading in crypto coins.You can even try the exchange found in my signature below.Since crypto market is highly volatile,its always better to start with a small amount.
i started on poloniex with a very small amount, like 0.001, and with time i have been increasing the amount, once i had a very basic knowledge of how trading works,
i guess that there is no bad time for trading, just bad decisions about on what coin to invest, that may lead you to profits or losses
Since you are just a trader or a just getting started kind of trader, then investing or having that 0.001 capital is a good idea because that is just like a tester for the market and if you are keep doing that like investing only a small amount of money then there is a higher chance for you to understand it fast and also in a comfortable matter. So don't feel guilty if you get losses because that is normal for a newbie.
yeah rigth now i am getting some losses, i invested in some altcoins thinking that their price will go high and actually it is going down, so my analysis was wrong, so i dont know i sell and assume those losses or wait to see if they recover and their price go high again,
but actually btc price is going up and altcoins is going down

As someone who is new in trading, you should be more concerned about preventing losses than gaining profits. I'm not saying that you should sell once the price goes down the price you bought the coins. I'm saying that you shouldn't hold your coins for too long that the price has already dropped so much. Holding the coins and then waiting for the right time to sell is good but holding for a really long time sometimes lead to more losses.

Your analysis is wrong for that coin. Sell your coin. Buy a better one. Then prevent loss once again. You'd be lucky if you get profit even just a little when you're just starting. If there's a little profit like 10% profit, grab that. Don't wait for an even larger profit since you're just starting.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
There are some basic techniques about trading that you need to learn to start trading, without having enough knowledge about trading is completely wasting your money. In the beginning, your trading just tries with the small amount of money, even though you loose it won't harm you much.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks
Yes! there is a limits for trading in every exchange platform like in yobit you can transfer bitcoin there at minimum 0.001BTC this was my experienced to that site, then 0.002BTC in bittrex exchanges site. This was jsut all I know, and 0.03BTC really good enough for you to make start trade in the trading platform.
Actually in practising trading, 0.01BTC is enough in order to mamke a trade more effecitve since if you will go lower than that, it would not be worth it and there is no thrill in your trading. As you have thinked that have done it effectively, that's the time you should trde with larger amount of btc.
regardless of the amount bitcoin you have for trading but could be more effective if you have 0.05 bitcoin or more because we can't expect the price of altcoin rose 3% more each day. a few tips when there is wall buy the right time to take action.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Well , let's say you made about 0.02-0.03 BTC , can you start trading ? is there any limits for trading like minimum and maximum amount ?
where you guys think is a good place to start a trade ? share your trading experiments and recommendation.
I also would like to know at which amount you guys started trading [ personal experiment ].

Edit :

Sorry, i think i posted it in wrong section, if possible mod can you move it to the right section?
Thanks
Yes! there is a limits for trading in every exchange platform like in yobit you can transfer bitcoin there at minimum 0.001BTC this was my experienced to that site, then 0.002BTC in bittrex exchanges site. This was jsut all I know, and 0.03BTC really good enough for you to make start trade in the trading platform.
Actually in practising trading, 0.01BTC is enough in order to mamke a trade more effecitve since if you will go lower than that, it would not be worth it and there is no thrill in your trading. As you have thinked that have done it effectively, that's the time you should trde with larger amount of btc.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Edit :

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
If you are 80% familiar and knowledgeable on how trading works that will be the right time to start it. But you are unaware and doesn't idea on how it works don't take chances to get into trading it takes familiarity on a certain product on how it is popular or needed by a certain person you should familiar on your product and on a product that which you will be doing the trading.

I do agree, the indicator that it is a good time for a person to start trading are,
Know basic knowledge of trading
knowledge on the stocks he wanted to trade.
Have enough fund that he can afford to lose on his first venture towards trading.
Have time to monitor the market.

If all indicators are green then it is really the best time to start trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
You could even start trading with 0.01 btc.There are lots of exchanges for trading in crypto coins.You can even try the exchange found in my signature below.Since crypto market is highly volatile,its always better to start with a small amount.
i started on poloniex with a very small amount, like 0.001, and with time i have been increasing the amount, once i had a very basic knowledge of how trading works,
i guess that there is no bad time for trading, just bad decisions about on what coin to invest, that may lead you to profits or losses
agree a lot of new traders start trading from less amount of bitcoin and .001 is good amount for getting experience in trading and if you get a good knowledge about trading then you will get a good profit from trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Since you are just a trader or a just getting started kind of trader, then investing or having that 0.001 capital is a good idea because that is just like a tester for the market and if you are keep doing that like investing only a small amount of money then there is a higher chance for you to understand it fast and also in a comfortable matter. So don't feel guilty if you get losses because that is normal for a newbie.
yeah rigth now i am getting some losses, i invested in some altcoins thinking that their price will go high and actually it is going down, so my analysis was wrong, so i dont know i sell and assume those losses or wait to see if they recover and their price go high again,
but actually btc price is going up and altcoins is going down
Activity: 734
If you are 80% familiar and knowledgeable on how trading works that will be the right time to start it. But you are unaware and doesn't idea on how it works don't take chances to get into trading it takes familiarity on a certain product on how it is popular or needed by a certain person you should familiar on your product and on a product that which you will be doing the trading.
Yes that is the right point to understand that we do not need to wait for a time but we have to look at our knowledge and experience about trade that whenever we get full knowledge about trade and whenever we know that we have the skill to trade easily then we have to start the trade.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Its not about how much money you have to trade, its all about how ready you are to start trading.
You can start trading after you learn about what kind of coins you want to trade.
You can start trading after you learn about what makes the price of that coins rise or drop.
fulfill your head with knowledge about market, and start.
This is true, these are the basic things to do for starter newbie in trading platform. Trading is not an easy to apply, its not because you can earn big profit, you can get it so easily. Well of course, there's a due process first to be happen before you experience of how to earn bitcoin in doing trade.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

Edit :

Thanks
Well as long as you are ready and know what to do in the trading platform, at any moment you can do start trade anytime you want. But if you know your not yet knowledgeable in trading don't push yourself in hurry to do it.  because you might just end of loss of money in trading exchange platform.
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Yes and even those traders who have become expert today would have also started with small capital when they were new to bitcoin world and there is nothing wrong in starting with a small capital as once you have gained the knowledge you can anytime increase your capital in trading.
I agree with you, those experts are just newbie in their first day of trading and small capital doesn't mean being scared about the game but it is a sign that you are brave to embrace this new kind of field and test the depth of the field and study the game very well until you become an expert. Small capital or small startups are just sign of risk taking. No risk no rewards.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
The best time is when you have enough knowledge and capital to start your trading habits. if you don't have any of those then better learn first and get the money before you decide on moving forward with trading. You should also have confidence and mental fortitude since trading can really be a mental exercise for you.
You will easily mature in trading if you are not afraid of taking risk, that means you are eager to put into practice what you have learn.
Everything depends on your skills and knowledge but that can be develop along the way, you trade with your mind not with your heart as being emotional will surely make you lose in the end, never get affected by what you feel as mos of the time you will make a baseless judgement.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Yes and even those traders who have become expert today would have also started with small capital when they were new to bitcoin world and there is nothing wrong in starting with a small capital as once you have gained the knowledge you can anytime increase your capital in trading.
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: