Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 11. (Read 13259 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
It's hard to make any predictions, this year is very difficult for crypto . I hope things will change.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi everyone ,
It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
We all know that the market is very volatile.
we could never really predict what will be the end or the bottom of this current dip.
but we can observe that somehow. the market price will resist the dip.
and it will recover to more stable price. then pump and lets just hope it happen more sooner than anyone could expect.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's hard to make any predictions, this year is very difficult for crypto . I hope things will change.
The market of this year kind of just started so I would think that we should wait before making claims that the coin is not going anywhere.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
When is this going to stop I guess this time many have already experienced the value of stability. the track about market prices is the demand that exists. the early years of being a bad time and prolonged because many are going without any definite result. now many have already reached the stage of stable prices and just wait for the time when it will explode again.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
I guess the time is nearing for a positive change because the value is slowly gearing up and down, so we are waiting for the last quarter of the year which always be hot market so let's believe the same as it may happen this time too. Staying calm till now and waiting for my day.
Activity: 252
I think the market recovery is very close, and we just hope and pray that sooner or later the green will start to light up and move forward without going back to the end of the year.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
There is a lot of talk and forecasts on the topic of market recovery, but nobody will be able to say exactly when it will be. We just need to monitor the situation and hope for the best.
Activity: 252
We don't know exectly what will be with market in the next few months, people just hope that situation on it will turned and they will not loose their money
Activity: 38
I think the encryption market will recover in 2019.
Activity: 45
The encryption market has certain risks, and the encryption market will rise and fall. The encryption market has fallen very much this year. But I think the current price of cryptocurrency is very suitable for investment. And I think the encryption market will pick up next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
The essence of all this is to be patient.
I also can't deny that the market is currently in the Red or Bearish trend.

I can only hope and pray that next year the market returns Green and Bullish.
copper member
Activity: 658
I am happy as far as market stays stagnant at this level and consolidates through coming months, without major panic sharp drops. This would help market trust to slowly recover and return through next year.
Activity: 90
Oftentimes, everyone hodl a bag in defiance of remarkable falls of value and these produce a tamed advances in levels possibly for 15 days.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I think it can happen the end of this year or mid of 2019. Definitely, the market will recover again. I have seen a lot of good news comes and Bitcoin trying to make an up-trend. Definitely, Bitcoin will rise up again, but it has few times for recover. So I think the whole market can become bull market/ green market at the end of this year or mid of 2019.
Activity: 168
Hi everyone, It seems like everthing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
As we can see this year is not as good as last year but who knows maybe we will get some good news coming from giants company there, we still have sec and tomorrow is the start of Q4 maybe the crypto will get back to green but not as high as the last one. As long as people support it, someday we can see a new ATh.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
It has been a long time since the writing of your post, but the situation in the market does not improve, but on the contrary all say that the market will fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
According to different estimates, the crypto-currency prices can grow by December, because December is a historically significant month for the crypto-currency community, but it happens in different ways.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi everyone ,

haha so true for now as well Cheesy as we have noticed it is slowly going up, in a relaxed manner. and so we cross our fingers it continue to recover
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
The market will recover when it recovers no matter what we think about and hope for. I do not see the market recovery in the near future. I think we will see normal prices only next year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September is the best month to see the market at greens.
This will effect in just a few days from now.
there is so many good news now in different countries.
This will be a big addition for the price pump soon.
Pages:
Jump to: