Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 9. (Read 13258 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
I think the market will recover and return to blue later this year. It is the desire of all who invest in the money market. The return of bitcoin will continue to create bitcoin fever on the exchange. I would earn quite a bit of money if bitcoin went up again.
Mostly users expects that this late year ends price would increase. I also do hope price in the market could show a positive response and price will be profitable. Yes almost of us will gains profit if price could return to peak price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think the market will recover and return to blue later this year. It is the desire of all who invest in the money market. The return of bitcoin will continue to create bitcoin fever on the exchange. I would earn quite a bit of money if bitcoin went up again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
I believe that most people bet for the end of the year, on that date a lot of new investments enters the market and if all goes well the price is gonna shot up again, right now the best advice is to do hodl with the coins you have and continue buying while the market recovers.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Perhaps it will last for quite a long time, a year or a couple of years, it is hard to believe that this winter the market will be green, this time our expectations may not be met.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
it is impossible to predict what will happen tomorrow with the cryptocurrency market. I continue to hope that by the end of the year it will grow and recover again
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
Since we are still on redmarks despite of the fact that we are only two months away before this year end, maybe, recovery will take place next year and we should accept the fact that this year will not be as good as the previous year. Still, holding is still more advisable than letting go and selling at this moment of the token holdings because there will always be hope for recovery and we should only be patient of things at times like this
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
in my opinion, when is it difficult to predict, but I really hope it will end soon, but I still wait for it, I will not be discouraged, I will wait for it, hopefully it will end soon
Activity: 137
I think that in the middle of next year the market will stop falling and begin to recover becoming green
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I think no one can answer this question scarcely. The market is heavily manipulated by Whales. When they decide that it's time, then it will be. In principle, today the Altcoins market is starting to show a good movement.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
We all know that in the next bull period the prices will reach peaks again, the market volume will reach much more levels and the prices will be seen as green continuously, but it is very difficult to make a prediction about when this bull period will be experienced again. As in every year, we can see price increases or we may encounter a different situation at the end of the year.
Activity: 644
it is difficult to say, perhaps by the end of December, or already in 19 year, there are several points, like the idea of a lot of news, and events that are positive, and even some States now accept cryptocurrencies, and produce their own, so I think we do not have long left, and will soon grow
Activity: 173
The green color will be actual in the nearest time but I am not sure about recovering. It is vevry difficult to do because the market is so large eand unique.
Activity: 672
Of course, I want it to be as fast as possible, but you understand that it’s just that it’s simply not going to work out quickly, so I probably wouldn’t just think about it, although many today speak about the end of this year as the beginning of a new wave.
Activity: 296
Its being recovored is impossible because crypto is smarter for this and it will become green again in the future two months when the one more bull run will be here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
I hope that this will happen in the near future, because it is already scary to look at the market. All red, only small positive changes. The market is unpredictable, it is impossible to say exactly when we see the growth of the market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I've been hearing that question over and over again asking if when the market will ever recover again and many individuals and crypto enthusiast forecasting the day and time if when the market will go strong again but those day and time had already passed by and still the market is still on its lowest point.
I think, we need to be more patient and keep on waiting until the greens comes. This is the only way we can do for now because if we decide to sell our crypto earnings, we will only loose our chances to gain more profits ahead.
Activity: 247
I've been hearing that question over and over again asking if when the market will ever recover again and many individuals and crypto enthusiast forecasting the day and time if when the market will go strong again but those day and time had already passed by and still the market is still on its lowest point.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I have no doubt that at some point all will go sky high again. However, I do notice a lack of price action after (very) good news. If market isn't incentivised to buy why do we expect the price to go up? Also, multiple parties play a different game. Btc maximalists are talking down all other projects. Altcoin holders are talking down btc. Everybody is talking down regulations etcetc. It may take a while Smiley
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Very soon because the positive period is coming and winter is coming with its green color too. I hope that the situation last year will be replayed here too.
Activity: 448
i think in my own experience, the market will go back on green this 4th quarter of the year. just like last year, all markets go red but when the last quarter approaches it bounces back to green again. hoping that this will happen again.
yes many people have same opinion too. market can be green again on Q4 this year
if many people believe it can make a FOMO for us. then the price can be up
Pages:
Jump to: