Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 10. (Read 13258 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It can happen at any time. For instance, you can get up tomorrow morning, open https://coinmarketcap.com/ and see that all the altcoins added +20%. This is an unpredictable event but I wish it could happen sooner.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
No one knows the exact figures and dates when this happens, already now we see how bitcoin holds and does not fall in price, many analysts believe that soon growth will begin. At the 3 largest stock exchanges now there are about $ 300,000,000, which means that growth is really just around the corner.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Much fortunately, we can still find a lot of information that by the end of October 2018 we can really see how many projects will be pumped up with money, I am sure that this will happen because many projects just really start active promotion.
There are a lot of talks and forecasts on this subject, but no one can guarantee that in October the market will grow and recover. We just hope that the situation that was last year in Q4 - will be repeated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
There is no bottom, with cryptos there is always the possibility that you might end up losing all of your money. There is no way to tell if the coins have finished falling or if they are going to keep falling. That is why we hold and do not waiver, we hold on to the hope that the coin will come back in demand and the prices will get better again
Activity: 490
Much fortunately, we can still find a lot of information that by the end of October 2018 we can really see how many projects will be pumped up with money, I am sure that this will happen because many projects just really start active promotion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i think in my own experience, the market will go back on green this 4th quarter of the year. just like last year, all markets go red but when the last quarter approaches it bounces back to green again. hoping that this will happen again.
we hope all the best for cryptocurrency price at end of year.and maybe history could repeate it self and we will see bitcoin price around $20k
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Might be a couple months, might be a couple of years but my best guess would be around 2020-2021. I mean there would be normal recoveries and then dips here and there but we will only go into a bull a couple of years from now. it is how it has always been and the charts are a witness to that. So this is where we start preparing ourselves for the long wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
i think in my own experience, the market will go back on green this 4th quarter of the year. just like last year, all markets go red but when the last quarter approaches it bounces back to green again. hoping that this will happen again.
Activity: 296
It will be green at all in the end of year, I have siad it so many times. Don't forget that crypto is a system and its system has a special cycle that always is repeated.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I know how excited are we to see again Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to rise again. With the rejection of ETF, we saw that this slow down the rise of Bitcoin but as you can see it doesn't go much below. It has decreased but back again at more than $8,000 today. So as you can see, ETF rejection doesn't affect much the price of Bitcoin. What we are hoping now is alts will rise again together with Bitcoin.
Activity: 104
According to researchers and bitcoin data over the years, the end of the year seems to always bring increased optimism in the crypto market. Growth cycles are generally attributed to the January effect, with additional funds entering the market and additional transactions must have completed, due for accounting and tax reasons at the end of the year. Another reason for the growth may be that fund managers will make their report beautifully about their stocks that have been operating well. Therefore, I guess the market will recover and get back green at the end of this year, bitcoin can go up 13k ~15k$ again.
Activity: 378
This crypto market falling down and down from last few months and everyone want's to know that when this market will recover and get back on green but as per my opinion no-one can exactly predict that when the market will be come out from this bearish mode. I hope that this market will be recover by the end of this year.
Activity: 288
It gotta be in the nearest time, too much time has passed after the beginning of the dip. The market will surelly recovered in next couple of weeks.
It seems to me rather hard to achieve. Within a few weeks, the market will return to green. There is no evidence that it is getting better and better.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think that the market will stop at least 1 year this way. It will stabilize until the end of 2019 or up to 2020. Of course I hope. the market starts to rise more quickly. Our goal is to make money. And we have to do this. soon or later.
Activity: 350
it is difficult to make such a forecast, but I think that next month we will not see any special changes towards a positive market
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
There is a lot of information that this year, more precisely to the end, many projects will begin to grow, in particular BTC, but this is just information based on a technical analysis of the BTC schedule for all of its lifetime. This period falls on the end of October or early November.
Activity: 134
No one can give you an accurate answer. I think this requires the consensus of the whales, or when there is new demand in the world. This is a long process.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
i don't know when exactly market going to recover but i belive in 2019 market will getting better, there's study about cryptocurrency said that crypto's volume will grow by 50% in 2019
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I think crypto will return to its glory at the end of the year towards the beginning of 2019 because at the beginning of 2018 all crypto coins experienced a very drastic increase and maybe that was the peak of the highest prices of BTC and Altcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
It's hard to make any predictions, this year is very difficult for crypto . I hope things will change.
The market of this year kind of just started so I would think that we should wait before making claims that the coin is not going anywhere.

Pages:
Jump to: