Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 8. (Read 13259 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
Best bet always is to follow the fundamentals of any coin or token one is interested in for those are the major factors that dictates whether a coin/token rallies or plunges. Speculations about what time a rally would be in view or not is not what anyone can say with certainty.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
With the year running to an end,  I think the market should get better as the times goes on. 
The market will be back to it normal positions and by then I think the long-term holders of coins and tokens should make huge profits from their investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Despite some growth of bitcoin, the market remains very weak: the liquidity of digital money falls, the volume of trading on them, and most importantly-there is no reaction to positive news. The latter suggests that very few investors are ready to invest Fiat in cryptocurrency at current levels. The future will show whether the current growth is a short-term surge due to the rapid closure of short positions or has a longer-term character. The key point for market growth and adaptation should be the formation of cryptocurrency regulation rules
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
I don't think anyone can predict accurately when we will get out of this mess but let's keep hoping we will get out as soon as possible just like we did last year because we experience this such situation last year too.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
indeed sometimes as traders we often think of when the market returns to green to get big profits and be good news, but this is sometimes too expressed as market analysis to return to trading normally. but sure if the market returns to the green zone.
We always look for our gains that's why we are concerned about the market behaviours, when it's turned into green lots of possible good outcome will showed up inside our assets, traders and investors always find opportunity and we are keep aiming to have a good timing when the market becomes
stable and start the bull to run back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
indeed sometimes as traders we often think of when the market returns to green to get big profits and be good news, but this is sometimes too expressed as market analysis to return to trading normally. but sure if the market returns to the green zone.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think it will take a lot of time. Before the new year, somewhere was on t recovery and after the new year, and maybe later there will be a growth in cryptocurrency. I really hope so and look forward to growing.
ya, it will need a lot of time to fully recovery and i think in 2019 cryptocurrency will start to recovering, well this is just an opinion however cryptocurrency is so unpredictable and i still hope there will be some significant rise this years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
honestly it will be difficult to predict the exact term of the restoration of the market given the fact that he is still in such a state
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
everyone will hope that the market will soon experience green again, but some of my colleagues will discuss the problem in early 2019. I do not know where they are getting sources from where they believe that in 2019 the crypto market will increase again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Hi everyone ,

This is too difficult to predict exact periods of time, but IMHO the market will continue to go down until Bitcoin will get its bottom under $ 2K in the end of May 2019. But till that time I am going to trade through leverage and try to find to open short positions. I just try to earn money on any market (green or red).
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
In my opinion, the end of the year whether green or red is very dependent in October, if the price of bitcoin can reach $ 10,000, I am sure that the market will soon recover, as we know that bitcoin is a measure of the market recovered or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think that this year we should not expect growth and we will start growing only in 2019-2020
Activity: 243
Hi everyone ,

We can't determined only the market can decide when to regulated high because we're only depended in demand and supply .Wait for the moment to fluctuates agaim because this is an oplortunity to grow more your savings or earnings here with or without investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Theme was created in February and think that in February next year will recovery market. If a lot of positive news.
Activity: 168
I think it will take a lot of time. Before the new year, somewhere was on t recovery and after the new year, and maybe later there will be a growth in cryptocurrency. I really hope so and look forward to growing.
Activity: 728
I don't believe in fast market recovering. May be we will need to wait one or two years. But we have to remember that cryptomarkets can be unpredictable.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
It is difficult to say specifically on this issue, but we can only hope for recovery in the near future,I think that this year there will be no global changes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Most likely the end of 2018 will already show a good result) Well, then I think the beginning of 2019 will be hot. And we will see the green market again, which will be very rapid!
Activity: 448
difficult question and even more difficult to answer it, the exact dates can not be called, one can only guess when everything will return to its place as it was before the fall
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hopefully the market will be back on bull run in Dec 2018, as the thereare  some positive works going on in the cryptospace like working on clear set of regulation, bitcoin ETF, entry of institutional investors etc.
Pages:
Jump to: