Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 6. (Read 13258 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This bear market is orchestrated to drive down the price ready for the big guns, we are definitely gonna see a bull run on the lead up to christmas, especially with the ETF decision hopefully being approved.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I think the crypto market will recover mostly at the end of the year at least for the last two months according to the previous experiences.It is a digital currency and the features are very attractive which can be operated world wide for the benefit of the global community.The crypto currency can only operate electronically  and its features are very attractive with the strong net work systems  with the modern technology and has incorporated with the block chain technology. So more people are attracted to the above and the market will go back to green.

Activity: 448
Everyone has lot of hopes in december month that market will recover and get back on green, but now just one month left, still there is no movement in market. So i don't think so now, at end of this month, something will happen. Now we should move our hopes on next year, because the world is on the hopes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Green will not come quickly. the current circumstances do not support for the occurrence of a large green value. There will only be a rise gradually and surely this is not satisfactory enough for this year because many who hoped for more. It's been quite good for the time this much value stable and certainly, a big increase would suffer if it could be would be the right time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
I think its hard to predict when market start to recovery. But i do believe end this year and 2019 will be good year for cryptocurrency market because many financial institution like Fidelity already admitting that their invest on cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think that in the coming months, the cryptomarket will not grow. There are no prerequisites for this. Most likely, the price of Bitcoin will fall and we will see a minimum update. Perhaps the value of the coin will be 5000 or even less.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I think in December will not begin a large increase in market capitalization, but don't expect huge growth, 20-30% that would be enough to attract new investors, and people cease to believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
I'm thinking. that it could be very soon. Traditionally-the crypto market goes to the moon every November-December, so I'm waiting for the green light at this time.
Activity: 364
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
Next year will show how strong the technology is and is capable of taking a hit. It also remains an open question how much the bulls will act at the turn of the market.
Activity: 322
I'm thinking. that we won't see the green light until next spring. Now the market is very sad.
Activity: 294
I am fully confident in the excellent potential of the modern crypto market. He already has the necessary prerequisites for the gradual restoration of the previous positions. I am sure that starting next year the prices of reliable coins will gradually go up. Therefore, now is a great time for a bargain.
Activity: 178
I think this takes a long time until the market returns to green. the proof of the market is down from January until now. maybe the market will recover after two years.
this year is indeed a bad year many factors influence the decline of crypto such as the ban on cryptocurrency advertising on social media, crypto bans in several countries and trade wars between China and the United States also affect cryptocurrency.
no one can predict when the market will recover but I hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The crypto market has been green. But no one knows how long it will last because abnormal fluctuations are still occurring.
I predict the market will recover and return to the end of December.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
To be honest we can't expect it will be green in all time, even there will be red after green for long time. This market are very volatiles, sensitive & very unpredictable, and don't forget there are big whales arround us that maybe can control this market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

It will take some time for the market to ever recover to green because right now, the market is bleeding red and I'm totally fine with it. It means more time to buy a lot more tokens and coins at a cheaper price and eventually, when the market starts to bring in the greens, then I will sell.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I'm looking towards November and December
Activity: 1274
You are posted on February 06 2018 i think at that time market was stable till march then market crashes slowly and now at the bottom hope in November 2016 again market will going towards stability.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Hi everyone ,

I do believe that the market will recover maybe not now but soon , and I am willing to wait just for that. Well im still hoping that by the end of this year but it seems impossible to happen. I just keep on believing and trusting crypto.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Fluctuation/ volatality is  the nature of the all currencies, green or the red is the part of it .People love green market everytime which should be realised.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Do not know if market is waiting on bitcoin ETF approval or US midterm elections to be over or winter season for bull to be back. The bull will be back for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: