Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 16. (Read 13259 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I'm sure September is the month that will make the market price rise again, so I suggest you better add more coins that you have now, because the price is down.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I would like to believe that we will see green in autumn. But because of the long drawdown in the market it is very difficult to maintain a positive mood. But I still believe that in the future prices will increase significantly.
Activity: 378
I think that this will happen in early 2019. Many people are very worried about this, and they think it's very late. But I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
In times of economic recession investors find a safe haven in cryptocurrency and other securities. If the current trade war between US on one hand, China and EU on the nther hand continues to a point where the resulting collateral damage slows down the global economy we may then witness the inflow of new funds into the crypto market, I think.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Half a year has passed, and the market is still in the red zone. I think it should take another six months for the market to start recovering. I do not know what is happening now, but I hope it will end and we will see new price records.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

A question from February 2018 about the market recovery rates. And to the present, the price of the cryptocurrency market is still unstable, and there are no signs of recovery. I think 2018 will be a dark year for cryptocurrency as exchange rates continue to fall from the beginning of the year, and the likelihood of a significant fall in exchange rates by the end of the year.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
It is very possible but taking into account the way the market has been going, it is difficult to predict what the market will look like in the nearest future but we will have to stay positive irrespective of the market.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
Recently, the market value of the cryptos have suddenly increase but only for a short period of time and is now again falling. I am expecting that the continuous increase would happen later this year as what happened on the previous years. Although there's no assurance, holding at this moment is still advisable in order to avoid regret once the market starts to rise from being down at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 127
I think that the fall of the crypto currency market will stop around mid August or early September 2018. It is in this period of time that the most likely change is the bearish trend for the bull.
Activity: 322
really want to hope for it. It seems to me that now no one can accurately explain why in the market of cryptocurrency now such sharp fluctuations. It seems to me that a lot of different factors are mixed together in the heap and it is very difficult to understand what is happening
Activity: 518
Well, I think this year we definitely should not wait for the green market, because so far you can see only the bear market without a reversal
Activity: 171
The Future Of Work
The green market does not attract me so much, I have not yet managed to gain positions. Let the market overturn by another 40% and then you can have the moon
Activity: 171
I think the whole market will turn green when Bitcoin takes the mark of $ 10,000 . Then we will see not only the green market, but also new ATH.
Activity: 75
I don't know why the market is falling all the way. It is a little scary to watch. After all, we have to bear the losses.
I believe that all investors are confused about this. No one knows when the market will pick up. What I need to do is to hold on and wait patiently for the market to recover.
Activity: 153
all of us is expecting that market will recover this year because some of our coins dont know what to do with it.we all of us didnt expect it but be postive because this coming december market will pump.
Activity: 196
we just waiting for December i know christxmas will  bring good thing market will grow again by December
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Hi everyone ,

This condition indeed makes us discouraged, because a lot of our capital is stuck. Can't sell our coins in conditions like this. Even if we force to sell it then we will lose. We hope this condition will recover.
Activity: 283
We are now in August and the market is not yet Greenish, but I have much assurance that by the end of the year, the market will reach it's peaks. Recovery of the market is sooner than we expected. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
This seems to be the longest bear trend I have ever witnessed, and the big boys in the market seems to have lost interest but I believe market recovering will start from Q4 . I'm seriously getting worried about what is happening in this crypto market
Activity: 105
The market will stop falling once the big boys, with real money can't manipulate the price anymore as they accumulate as much as they can.  They know how the typical investor reacts to news and price declines and they'll take advantage of it as long as they can.
Pages:
Jump to: