Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 19. (Read 13261 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am not sure about altcoins but bitcoin just started. Expect bitcoin to continue making upward movements with slight corrections. Maybe altcoins will have its time this coming last quarter.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Bitcoin leads the entire market. Bitcoin having a price surge and showing some growth can only mean good things for the market as a whole.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I was thinking the end of May the prices will rise again. Unfortunately, it keeps deepening.
But in my opinion that is irrelevant, as long as the prices rise again at some point.
That prices have dropped so much now is probably because they have risen enormously in the last year. But we can still hope for end of July and see what we happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The market is already recovering and am expecting a full turnaround by next month which was my prediction earlier based on my research. The following positive news helped propel this particular reversal:

- Blackrock rumors
- Easing of restrictions on crypto by nations like South Korea etc
- ETF proposal submitted to the SEC(High approval chances)
- Japan improving the capital flow through their exchanges etc

These reasons are enough to help the market reverse from a bear to bull market in my opinion. Stay confident and HODL people.

Indeed, those news that you indicated can significantly affect the market of crypto currency and help start a new trend. We'll wait for August, and watch how events actually develop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think the bitcoin price may be adjusted to  6000 dollars and then rise to  20000 dollars in a year. I think we can find the lowest price in the range of $3,000-5,000. However, positive regulatory decisions may help the market regain confidence. For example, if the US Securities and Exchange Commission approves an exchange-traded fund (ETF), then bitcoin prices are likely to climb to 20000 dollars or even  50000 dollars before the end of the year.
Activity: 854
The market is already recovering and am expecting a full turnaround by next month which was my prediction earlier based on my research. The following positive news helped propel this particular reversal:

- Blackrock rumors

These reasons are enough to help the market reverse from a bear to bull market in my opinion. Stay confident and HODL people.

Perhaps very much depends on the solution of those tasks that you described above. Those decisions that will be taken can greatly affect the further growth of the market.
Activity: 154
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
The green days are gradually returning, but we may not see a full recovery until maybe towards the close of the year.A lot of investors do not want to be trapped again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

- Blackrock rumors

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
Unfortunately, thoughts and reality very often run out but I believe that by the end of the year there will be very good growth, I think that last year will not surpass, but everything will be fine!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think this will stop completely either by the end of 2018 or mid-2019. So far, there are no major prerequisites for the market to become completely green

Exactly. What we need is to have patience and think positive that green market will stable before end of this 2018 year. And I think this will probably happened because we had an experienced with the previous 2017 year. So lets wait for the green market soon to come.
Activity: 294
I think this will stop completely either by the end of 2018 or mid-2019. So far, there are no major prerequisites for the market to become completely green
copper member
Activity: 28
SECURING LAND RIGHTS THROUGH BLOCKCHAIN
Is it happening right now? Huh

Yes, it is happening right now. We have a product that is ready

1. dAPP -  Where producers which include Advocates, Surveyors, Financial Agents e.t.c log in here https://dapp.landlayby.io . The MVP only gives provision for advocates.

2. Users, land sellers and buyers login here and upload land information for verification or sale. This is the central platform and part of the MVP.
www.landlaybygroup.com (we are yet to complete some functionalities and security aspects especially for end users who CAN NOT interact with the backend. We can upload data from the backend on behalf of the clients and dispatch such information to the advocates for validation through the Dapp )

3. https://hrbe.io where you can participate and purchase your utility keys, the Harambee tokens  {HRBE Tokens}.

4. there is more happening as well with the Technology company - https://landlayby.io
Activity: 336
Very soon it will recover and become green again, this is the period when market often go down and after a break it will rise again so do not worry and get ready for the recovery that you loose in last two to three months it is a rising time. let us hope for the best.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Let's assume that the market will fully recover two weeks from now, so take all the funds you have and buy some promising coins as long as it is not too late. The market gave us a lot of opportunity at this moment, so better not to waste this chance. Goodluck!  Wink

Yea i know it might be a big opportunity now, but the ones invested in december or january have nothing else to invest, I know guys that have portfolios of 50k USD and had Ripple at 2.50$ ... other with over 25k USD with TRX bought on 0.16 $ ... it's a desaster for them bcs they also don't have other options then to wait or sell in such a LOSS .....
The market is back good but still has not regained stable and so now many people are investing in Altcoin that promise and wait for market price and Bitcoin stabilize again because already many people hold its altcoin, the market is back green but not yet back to stable
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It has recovered more than a ten percent during the last few days, and there are a lot of people who are angry about that, and i still don't understand that. Anyway, i think that the prices might be going higher than this on the next few weeks from now
Activity: 31
Well as we can already see, the market is recovering, the truth is that I expected a slower recovery, but this increase of almost 5% a day surprised me quite a bit, let's hope it stays and stabilizes a little, I don't want another moon like in December because we know that it would be a bubble which would inevitably explode again...
Activity: 364
Hi everyone ,

We are now in the second half of the year and this period would most likely be the time when the market will recover. As per history, it is during the second half when things get interesting in the crypto market. A trend has been established for the whole market and all we have to do is follow that trend.
Activity: 168
I am no expert prognosticator but the technicals and general feeling in the market appear much better than just two weeks ago. I think it's great that bitcoin broke out of its range and I expect the last two quarters of this year to be bullish.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hi everyone ,

Well the answer to your question is really turning as "NOW" now.
The biggest catalyst for next bull run for market is the BTC ETF licensing, along with that lightning network is doing a lot more progress. Per year market behavior and market sentiments, this is again the beginning of short leg runs and then a full fledged bull market. I am in hopes that we will see another ATH this year before XMAS.
Activity: 779
Hi everyone ,

The market will recover anytime soon because most of the people today are already focusing on trading due to some positive speculation from black rock so there is a huge chance that the price will pump up again just like what happened last year.
Pages:
Jump to: