Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 18. (Read 13261 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Personally, the valuations are stabilising and moving into a extended evolution prior to a modest surge that might resist for some weeks. Bull moment ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I think the electronic money market is gradually recovering and returning to green. We can continue to invest in bitcoin without the fear of bitcoin collapsing. Buy some bitcoin to make a profit in the future.
Yes.The market condition is already recovering from six months of dips.So i'm now confident that all my coins being hold for a long time will soon grow and meet its high value again.Since btc is having its price increase again,so expect that good altcoins will eventually increase their prices too.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
The market should be followed at any moment, it is not clear what will happen. Waiting for the green market is useless, the prices of the altcoins have fallen excessively, soi'm trying to trade, when prices rising.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
I think the electronic money market is gradually recovering and returning to green. We can continue to invest in bitcoin without the fear of bitcoin collapsing. Buy some bitcoin to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 13
I think what's happening nowadays is that the low price of altcoin is in fluenced by the impact of the global economic crisis, and I do not think it should be feared, because if we keep the altcoin held and not immediately sell it it will make altcoin a good return, but if we immediately sell it will give a bad impact for altcoin and will even add to the fall, should we have to keep and look for ways to altcoin back green.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
I know how excited are we to see again Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to rise again. With the rejection of ETF, we saw that this slow down the rise of Bitcoin but as you can see it doesn't go much below. It has decreased but back again at more than $8,000 today. So as you can see, ETF rejection doesn't affect much the price of Bitcoin. What we are hoping now is alts will rise again together with Bitcoin.
Activity: 18
Well, bitcoin is currently rising in price so a pump in the whole cryptocurrency market is expected soon, maybe in a month or too because the price of the altcoins seems to fluctuate along with bitcoin, not at it's same pace but overall the same behavior.
Activity: 170
Sincerely the market has been unpredictable and it has got a kind of its own. I think the best bet is to stay calm and follow the trend of the market. Make swing trades where necessary. The market is already taking some leap towards getting some greens as against what we have experienced in the past month. Let's be hopeful that in August, we will see more greens
Activity: 196
The market is unpredictable, but in 2019 it will definitely fall into place and everyone will get what they want, 2018 was not very good in my opinion and until the end of the year it seems to me that nothing will change
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
And I believe there will be a nice rise in the price of bitcoin in the coming weeks. I
It will be nice if we stop worrying if we see the market moved a bit below.

But let's all be positive and the past days have gone and many have happened and events occurred, G20, some ETF rejection and what else? there's more to come and those will finally make the market green and go.

I think the bitcoin price will go up to $ 10,000 in August. And at the same time, altcoin's prices will also rise.
All has the same prediction on what will it reach on August.

I have heard some said that ETF will be delayed for sometime and will be rescheduled on September but it doesn't mean that the market won't be healthy as ever just because of it.
Activity: 25
Oftentimes, people maintain crypto-currencies defying noticeable loses of levels and they originate a capped climb in levels possibly for hours.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I think this will stop completely either by the end of 2018 or mid-2019. So far, there are no major prerequisites for the market to become completely green

Exactly. What we need is to have patience and think positive that green market will stable before end of this 2018 year. And I think this will probably happened because we had an experienced with the previous 2017 year. So lets wait for the green market soon to come.
.       you can back up your words with any kind of diversion, as we observed earlier the market could start to grow right tomorrow.
Activity: 147
As far as I know the market now is in green mark and doing quite well. I just hope this could be good start for bitcoin since its fall. Hopefully it will contintue till the end of the year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
The market started to rise gradually. And I believe there will be a nice rise in the price of bitcoin in the coming weeks. I think the bitcoin price will go up to $ 10,000 in August. And at the same time, altcoin's prices will also rise.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
I think this will stop completely either by the end of 2018 or mid-2019. So far, there are no major prerequisites for the market to become completely green

Exactly. What we need is to have patience and think positive that green market will stable before end of this 2018 year. And I think this will probably happened because we had an experienced with the previous 2017 year. So lets wait for the green market soon to come.
There's no specific time when it will recover but now we're hoping that it will explodes again in order to get good profit as well, in my prediction I think it has a good rate value in ber months like last last year it seems to fluctuates at the end of the year.
Activity: 81
It's already in recovering stage, we finally have reached it and let's hope that it will continue growing. The top currencies are growing and this is a good sign of a wealthy future that we have been waiting for a while now. I believe in cryptocurrency and I believe that it will revolutionize the future
Activity: 210
The good news is now that Bitcoin started up again and broke through the $ 8,000 mark, before its ever bottom of this year around $ 5,800.

we can not predict what will happen but my expectation Bitcoin will rise again its price like aoa that we want it, go go go green market!
Activity: 186
No condition is permanent, there might be red market today... Tomorrow will have green but the only time I noticed we could have a full green market is towards ending of the year, that's when the market recovered. But let's keep hoping for good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think.
the beginning of the peak value of each token in the market during the septempber month.
because we know the value of altcoin in the market is slowly recovering. so we should wait for more money.
Pages:
Jump to: