Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 17. (Read 13259 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think that by the end of the year the market will stop falling and will start to grow. after all, it can not constantly fall. or the worst thing will happen-the cryptocurrency market will collapse.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The market trend of this year is quite surprising in relation to what we had latter last year and the beginning of the year. Even till now, we have not experienced any stability in the market this year. We can only hope and expect the there will be an improvement in the market condition before the year runs out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The market has been on red for quite some time now and this is partly due to some negative reviews and oppositions coming the way of cryptocurrencies and we all know that this have negative effects on peoples perception which directly influence the market.
This is expected to be overcome due to many reasons; some of which include the following:
1. More people are getting to understand what crypto really is and this is expected to improve the acceptance which will drive the market into green because people would want to invest in it and according to the law of  demand and supply, when there is high demand for a particular commodity, the value is expected to rise.
2. Secondly, there is expected to be a pump towards the end of the year of which we all know that it has direct impact on the market
3. So many legislation and policies relating to the running of cryptocurrencies are under way and once this policies are positive towards crypto, an upward surge will be expected.
Activity: 136
May be if any positive outcome is come out on regulations of crypto then i think this market can rapidly move in upwards direction. But no one can predict that when this market will recover or get back green.
Activity: 52
Yes, bitcoin and altcoins have fallen a bit today. But this does not mean that the market is falling. This is all a correction of the market. Investors believe that by the end of the year it will be about 15 000%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
the market began slowly in the circumstances improve. but somehow when this will be able to recover the certainly to decide that there will be no one knows for sure. but some of the increase has occurred and this certainly indicates that the market is slowly back improving. If only a sense of great Ascension awaits will take a long time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
The strength of the uptrend ends sooner than our expectations. With this situation, uptrend may continue to show weakness. Today's strategy is still selling from the top down from 7450 and 7350
Activity: 89
Likely by October we see a bull run. This December then repeats last December
Activity: 168
I believe that everything will stabilize somewhere near the end of the year. Because now there are a lot of market pulsations and corrections. I think that now my time will be bought by the Altcheans and kept.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Surely someday the market will recover. But perhaps it is still unstable and altcoin prices are now declining. Let's wait for the next few months until the end of this year. Maybe later this year the market price will recover.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
Let's remain optimistic the market will recover soon, and cryptocurrency will have a bright future.
We must remain patient and wait and pray and keep trying your best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

No one can actually tell, just a few weeks back bitcoin started to show bullish trend and it went up from $6,000 and now at $7,000 mark. Maybe the market will not be bullish this year but we will see the market volume increasing slowly. Just be patient, most people are losing money and you will lose more if you will be impatient.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I wait for strong movements in Q1 '19. I don't believe that today it's possible. Diligent FUD all this time can't be simple. It has the goal. And I think that organizers want to push so many as can from holders. Today I see how VC fund becomes leaders in the ICO investments. And after they resell tokens to other investors with extra charge. Simple business. That's what awaits us!
Activity: 98
The market can't always fall. I think that in the near future, growth should begin. If it is now possible to make the right investment, then in the winter it will be possible to get a good profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
In my view, the levels are strengthening and going into a extended evolution foregoing a possible climb that would continue for a few weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I thought this year was going to be the year but just as it seems to be turning it goes back the other way, coins I thought would soar have been stuck in stalemate.
brand new
Activity: 0
Most times, people hodl cryptocurrencies even with remarkable declines of profit and those induce a average surges of gains for a period of hours.
Activity: 658
Hi! I believe market will recover in the of Q4 but it can't be good like last year. Because in the beginning of this year market crash so bad and my prediction in the end of this year market can reach 450-500 billion.
Activity: 51
The recovery will be, but not the biggest, as a year ago, now crypto-price prices are under some control of the commodity exchange.
I'm talking about bitcoin, all the other Altas following btc
Activity: 87
Many times, everyone hodls crypto-currencies despite noticeable falls of price and they originate a mild hike in gains easily during 10 days or sometimes for a couple of weeks before it goes back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: