Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 21. (Read 13261 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
The market situation may change at any time
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
At the moment the market is really very bad . I hope that from next month we will see growth
Activity: 141
In the last few days we see only red, the market is going down . I am sure that in 1-2 months, the situation will change for the better and we will see a good growth
Activity: 280
In 2018, I think that there will be no serious growth of the market for crypto currency. The most important thing at all to the bottom is not to leave, to keep above 7000 and then it will be good.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Recovering will be but not the big how one year ago, now crypto prices under some control by commodity exchange.
I am talking about bitcoin, all other alts following by btc
Activity: 224
I think the market will begin to recover by the end of the year, autumn-winter
Activity: 42
We can't help ourselves to monitor the price, it's just hard not to monitor and check the price from time to time.
Activity: 336
I think the market recovery is very close by,just round the corner,may be we have passed it already because the trend line is going slowly up.Hopefully the second half of this year will be all green.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The conditions in which the market was flush is a condition that is very unusual. So there's no need to panic. Calm, confident that after the Red of course the market will soon be green again. And I believe the time is no longer. Yesterday has also got to be green, although it has not been so great Ascension.
Activity: 210
I think I slowly feel the increase of Bitcoin, it will definitely green. It will increase more when Christmas is coming. We need more patient and trust the ability of bitcoin. It will go to the moon or like a sky rocket.

I think the market is gradually regaining, and I feel that it will continue to be on the positive side. But of course because of its volatility, we can never be sure what will happen next. We just have to be patient and wait. That would be one of the best thing we can do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Now the market is very volatile and a lot of negative news, but it's all temporary and I think that in the course of a few months everything will go up and we will be able to trade freely in the market
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Absolutely no idea. I understand that people sometimes get scared and others try to predict the prices but all of them is futile because the market always seems to have a mind of its own and will continue to follow its own path. The price keeps falling and it does not seem like we are coming out of the woods anytime soon so if you have coins, I suggest you get ready to hold for a longer time than you already have.
Activity: 364
I think the market will recover and be green by the end of 2018.
Activity: 66
 In recent hours, the market has responded well to this news and almost all of the Crypto currency has started to rise in price.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
It might take a while again seeing as anytime the market dips it always takes a couple of weeks at a time before the recovery continues but it won't be long now and we are almost out of the woods. Whenever the market goes up and hits the price target which you have set, you should sell and take out your money before the price dips again and you have to keep waiting.
Activity: 574
The market is now starting to recover. Sometimes, it is also still dropping from green to reds. Today, we can see some altcoins are growing to be green again. This condition really proves that the crypto is still volatile. we cannot stop the fluctuation. But, we can reduce the factors that can drop the crypto price.
Activity: 784
When the time comes there will be no one who knows for sure. but for sure and remain patient and restrained what possessed the most secure way. many factors could cause the market recovered. like a lot of support from various countries as well as the current market demand. possible targets for recovered even more are the days years later.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
Last year was my first full experience with cryptocurrency, there are some particular time when the space started to boom rapidly the last quarter of 2017 was good for crypto, nothing is certain though, you can watch out for same period in 2018 my guess.
Activity: 84
As of this writing, cyrptocurrencies are now gaining back on track and hopefully this will continue to surge towards the up trend mark beating the resistance  that has been hampering it's price growth consistently in the past weeks. Would suggest to hold your coins since I think the green that we are seeing now may not stop at this point where it will probably be going to hit the $10K mark until the end of this month. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

This 2nd quarter of the year is better quarter of the crypto market because this time it recovers little by little but constantly.
although there are still some reds with greens but it's better than the first quarter as everything were in red from top coins down to newly listed altcoins in coinmarketcap.com.
I am very positive with up to the next quarter this year because I am a crypto investor and I am expecting higher return of investments in the nearest future.
Pages:
Jump to: