Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 15. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 17, 2019, 07:16:43 AM
Its better to buy on ICO stage because the price of the altcoins are in dip price and you can sell first to high price if the project have a exchange already. But it was to risky to buy some altcoins if we don't know on what happen in the future of it.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 06:28:45 AM
for me all the time it's also good to invest in krypto. But for me now is the right time for you to buy and you can hold it at a higher price.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 06:26:49 AM
Now it is the best time to buy alts. Just look at the prices of top altcoins like Ether or Litecoin, I think they will make 100x during next bull run.
We are looking for the 100 percent profit in the bull run and I hope this year 2019 will happen that and it is nice to have more bitcoins, ethereum and litecoin and other coins. Litecoin now is lower hundred dollars value and I believe after bull run the price the highest will be thousands of dollars.
today many coins go down and almost all coins go down so now is the right time to buy as much as possible. when Bullrun comes you will get a big advantage from some potential Altcoin. for this year it's difficult for Bullrun, maybe just a few percent and not as high as he has ever achieved.
Choose coins that are good and have great abilities so they can grow and can increase their value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 17, 2019, 06:08:28 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

You should wait when they are listed in market, the price is usually lower than ICO's price and shouldn't hold for long time with those new coins
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 17, 2019, 04:55:55 AM
As soon as the project is listed on the stock exchange, all participants of the bauti begin to sell and the price falls. All who bought with a bonus also sell and the price drops. People give in to panic and also start selling and the price drops even more. Here you need to buy)))
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 17, 2019, 04:54:50 AM
Now it is the best time to buy alts. Just look at the prices of top altcoins like Ether or Litecoin, I think they will make 100x during next bull run.
We are looking for the 100 percent profit in the bull run and I hope this year 2019 will happen that and it is nice to have more bitcoins, ethereum and litecoin and other coins. Litecoin now is lower hundred dollars value and I believe after bull run the price the highest will be thousands of dollars.
Activity: 600
February 17, 2019, 04:52:43 AM
if I think you see the price of bitcoin and altcoin now starting to rise, so I believe it's also the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, because now the price is still low, so I'm sure you will get more profits.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 04:49:49 AM
IMHO now is the best time to invest in Alts...

For me i am filling m bags with new, promising alts with a use case!

RPM (RepMe), EVI (Evimeria), KUBO (Kubocoin), REBL (Rebellious) or BLXS (Blockscart) are some of these promising projects for me...

#dyor

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 17, 2019, 04:02:07 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 17, 2019, 03:29:23 AM
Buying from ICO is far more profitable, because it gets discounts and other bonuses, but can also pose a risk of large losses if the number of coins we buy has a low price on the market or is not even listed on the crypto currency market. When buying through exchange we can see price movements and ensure the price of what we buy and then make a choice to sell when making a profit, of course buying through exchange we have seen with certainty that the coins we buy already exist in exchange. I prefer to buy through exchange, and make sure to buy when the price goes down and will sell it when the price rises.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
February 17, 2019, 03:09:41 AM
I advise you not to invest immediately large amounts of money in the ICO at the very beginning of its development. Best to stick to the strategy 20x20x60. That is, you buy 20% at the ICO stage, 20% at the listing stage and the remaining 60% you buy after the dump on the exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 01:22:23 PM
I will say all time is the best time to buy any eth altcoins that's at 1sat. Why because, surprisingly, this type of coins might and may rise anytime anyday anyhow anyhour.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 12:04:59 PM
Most likely always, that is, you can always buy Altcoins, but I think that it’s not always possible to really try to sell them, today the market dictates its own conditions and I am not ready for them. Therefore, today I’m in HOLD mode and I still try to monitor the market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 02:23:58 PM
I am always waiting for the deep and this was the only right decision during the last half a year, because every single ICO have lost a lot in value and the most price decrease was always during the first exchange listing.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
February 12, 2019, 02:22:18 PM
in my opinion the best way to buy altcoins is during private sale or pre sale but if you are afraid of experiencing losses you should wait for token until listing and buying when bounty hunter or investor sells bonus they get

however I see it this way seems wrong. buying new coins is very risky whether it's at ico or new listings. so this is not the best time to buy.

I personally the best time is when the market starts to grow. when did it start? when all the coins start green, maybe this sounds like we're just FOMO, that's crypto. those who fail are those who bought the last and started at the beginning.
Activity: 350
February 12, 2019, 02:12:53 PM
If the price of altcoin begins to increase after listing on the exchange - this is an important factor in the success of the project. Such a project is worth investing in.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 12, 2019, 12:36:05 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Buying in exchange is less risky than buying in ICO stage. I buy altcoins when it is now in a exchange. I choose altcoins that have good historical movement and also have good 24 hour volume in the market.
Activity: 215
February 12, 2019, 12:25:33 AM
The best time to buy altcoins is when the market goes down and now the market is down, you can buy several coins at low prices and invest them, when the market has gone up and sold coins, of course you will benefit from what you have invested now
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
February 12, 2019, 12:14:15 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I prefer to buy the dip of late because most of the projects experience dip in price which can even be lower than ICO prices after listing on an exchange. Only a few good projects skyrocket right after listing on exchange. However, buying during ICO or dip are equally good because they are all normally considered as long term investment.
Activity: 633
February 12, 2019, 12:08:21 AM
It's never too late to buy coins. And now we can invest because the prices of all coins are still very low. Actually, this is the best opportunity to invest because I personally think that in the middle of the year the price of coins will rise.
opportunity always appear in market as long as we courage to take the risk.in any level price we could buying cryptocurrency if we know how to stop when it suffering losses.dont be affraid or we will not do anything , just be audience when other people enjoy their profit when market recovered.
Pages:
Jump to: