Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 14. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 17, 2019, 03:11:05 PM
The best time to buy Altcoins came after the start of the recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Promising coins that will significantly increase in price in the future have already stood out.
You need to buy them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
February 17, 2019, 03:04:51 PM
This cannot give correct conclusions because the actual situation is always changing. Remember that it is alive, not fixed. So there is only one way, when it falls sharply, it is bought, not sold.
in general, the best time to buy is of course when cheap prices and hold off selling at high prices and making a profit in my opinion anytime it's right to buy if our beliefs and patience are all ready
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 02:50:53 PM
Right now, the best way to buy crypto is definitely after first exchange listing. This is the most profitable way of how to get really great tokens for almost 0,1x from the token sale price, because bounty hunters are always dumping it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 02:44:07 PM
Now ICO stage buying is very risky due to Scammer come to crypto world. So i think good stage is in exchange duration. Because lot of cryptocurrency price was dip after come to exchange. Some coin prices are lowest more than ICO and Presale prices.
It's more risky to buy a coin after it gets listed in exchanges. Majority of tokens follow a trend wherein after it gets listed in exchanges, it dumps continuously and not recover to ICO price at all. With this downtrend, the coin is sure to be dead so it is better to buy during ICO stage where you get bonuses.
Either wait for some significant time after the coins hit the stock exchange, so you can accurately understand whether it is worth buying or is it a waste of money
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
February 17, 2019, 12:10:59 PM
Now ICO stage buying is very risky due to Scammer come to crypto world. So i think good stage is in exchange duration. Because lot of cryptocurrency price was dip after come to exchange. Some coin prices are lowest more than ICO and Presale prices.
It's more risky to buy a coin after it gets listed in exchanges. Majority of tokens follow a trend wherein after it gets listed in exchanges, it dumps continuously and not recover to ICO price at all. With this downtrend, the coin is sure to be dead so it is better to buy during ICO stage where you get bonuses.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
February 17, 2019, 11:11:30 AM

That is why if you decide on investments, it is better to turn your attention to already existing projects, for example from the list of top 100. This is a more reliable investment than in the ICO.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 17, 2019, 11:00:38 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Better buy some coins while the prices are low but it is still necessary to choose which the best coin to invest. Knowing more about the potential and development of a certain coin would be a big help. We should be wise upon investing.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 10:44:03 AM
what you need to see is the interest of the investor, if the coin is in high demand and discussed by many people then you have to buy it at ico because I'm sure it will generate profit when entering the exchange. but if the project is not too attractive, it is better to wait dip when entering the exchange
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 17, 2019, 10:31:56 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 09:46:28 AM
There is no best time to purchase altcoins. Buy it gradually and you will be rewarded finally. Nothing more nothing less. Create a strategy and keep going, mate!
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 09:43:52 AM
The best time to buy altcoin and maximise profit effectively is durring dip. Buying altcoin at dip price puts you in a good position. To easliy make profit when there is a small spike in price
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
February 17, 2019, 08:57:50 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

You should wait when they are listed in market, the price is usually lower than ICO's price and shouldn't hold for long time with those new coins
I also think that the best time to buy altcoin is when they are just listed in exchange. The price lower than ICO price is also true because bounty hunters always dump their coin after the coin getting listed in exchange, resulting for the coin to drop its price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
February 17, 2019, 08:53:40 AM
I think you need to first analyze the project and only after that decide when to buy coins: during ICO, on the exchange, or when the price fails.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 17, 2019, 08:46:58 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

You should wait when they are listed in market, the price is usually lower than ICO's price and shouldn't hold for long time with those new coins
Yes, its happening especially if there is too much bounty hunters on that coin so expect for the price to go even lower. Always wait for a good price to entry, ICO is too dangerous right now you can wait for more good coins to come or invest on top coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 17, 2019, 08:45:05 AM
With the present state of the market, I think the best time to buy is when the project hit exchange or when the coin is in the dip.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 08:43:13 AM
I don't that buying at ICO stage is a best time to buy alt , because most of them lose much in value when they start trading on the exchange. In order to choose a good time to buy, you need to understand the basics of trading and be able to find the right entry point.
very risky for now the bad list of ico is very much and indeed we must be careful in investing. many of which we must understand that it is a big risk
Activity: 280
February 17, 2019, 08:38:18 AM
It can be very reasonable to invest in altcoin in periods of stability after the rise of Bitcoin. Because when they are rising or falling, all the alts are almost down.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 17, 2019, 08:13:10 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Now practically 1 year after your post was made I can confidently say that the time to buy altcoins has come! Smiley The market has found its bottom, so if you'd like to enter the market you won't have a better opportunity than now. Buy the dip and hodl till the next bull run in the second half of this year on in 2020 when Bitcoin halving will take place. This will make you rich, my friend!
Activity: 350
February 17, 2019, 08:04:46 AM
I think right now is the right time to buy altcoin, because now the price is still low, because seeing the development of altcoin prices is also getting better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
February 17, 2019, 08:02:18 AM
I don't that buying at ICO stage is a best time to buy alt , because most of them lose much in value when they start trading on the exchange. In order to choose a good time to buy, you need to understand the basics of trading and be able to find the right entry point.
Pages:
Jump to: