Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 17. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 10, 2019, 09:32:58 AM
From Exchange. Grin Because now projects are falling 10 times the price of projects. Why pay more. Yes, and access to the normal exchanger will mean that the project is alive. I think this is the only strategy when projects scam 80%
You are certainly right, especially in such a difficult time as now, you need to try to minimize the possible risks, so the choice is obvious
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 10, 2019, 09:15:38 AM
You can invest in anytime but the analysis will be what and which currency we can choose for our investment it will be in the current situation and it had some development also if it had that party then you can invest on that currency at any time.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 10, 2019, 09:11:01 AM
From Exchange. Grin Because now projects are falling 10 times the price of projects. Why pay more. Yes, and access to the normal exchanger will mean that the project is alive. I think this is the only strategy when projects scam 80%
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 09:06:50 AM
when crypto market is rising then the best time to buy altcoin.. not only altcoin but also you can buy many coin. I think,, in present time is right time to buy altcoin. Because now crypto market is dump. ethereum price is low. so you can buy lot of coin.. and you can hold it. I think,, when the Market rise up, you back return huge profit.
Activity: 602
February 10, 2019, 08:48:44 AM
The best time to conduct all the same purchases is probably panic selling, which happens on the market not very often. But I think that this has its advantages, which in the future you will feel on your deposit.
Activity: 490
February 10, 2019, 07:39:09 AM
To my mind perfect time has come a long time ago. On the other hand there isn't perfect time in crypto, because altcoins are volatile and aren't stable.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 10, 2019, 07:03:50 AM
you can buy altcoin when pre Ico and when ICO, if you are late to buy altcoin because ico has finished, you can buy it on Exchange.
These are the various ways you can buy coins. Sometimes with the ICO stage they give you a bonus which gives you more coins. Buying on exchange is the other option where you have the option to buy at a low price and sell at a higher one.
Activity: 896
February 10, 2019, 07:01:37 AM

Everything is based on investor confidence and calmness. I, for example, when a project I invest increased twice, and I decided not to sell them to wait for it to continue to rise, although there was no point to help me know if it could increase. And the result was that I was wrong, then the token started to reduce the price without braking and decided my investment was losing money
Too bad you don't make the right choice. You should be able to sell and make a profit, but because you made the wrong choice, you will not get a profit at this time. but if you are patient again, and can benefit later.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 10, 2019, 06:58:50 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

All times are the best time to buy Altcoins it only depends on you on how well you play the game. Always do your best analysis and plan your strategies to win the cryptocurrency investment game. Good luck my friend

Everything is based on investor confidence and calmness. I, for example, when a project I invest increased twice, and I decided not to sell them to wait for it to continue to rise, although there was no point to help me know if it could increase. And the result was that I was wrong, then the token started to reduce the price without braking and decided my investment was losing money
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 10, 2019, 06:13:53 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

All times are the best time to buy Altcoins it only depends on you on how well you play the game. Always do your best analysis and plan your strategies to win the cryptocurrency investment game. Good luck my friend
Activity: 296
February 10, 2019, 06:10:01 AM
Right now the market is down. And because of that, it is great to buy the coins at a cheaper rate. So it is a better time to buy now.
with the current market situation, I think all crypto assets are in a cheap condition. but actually there is no word that is the most appropriate time for investment, because all the time I think it can be done, it is fortunate for those who are new to crypto now, because they can buy at a cheap price and are likely to get future benefits.
Activity: 449
swordking
February 10, 2019, 05:36:25 AM
Right now the market is down. And because of that, it is great to buy the coins at a cheaper rate. So it is a better time to buy now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 10, 2019, 05:14:21 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

when it's time to buy the altcoin I don't think it's determined. we just have to look at the situation ourselves, when we buy it, and we also need to look at the price of the coins we will buy. does the price make us able to buy it or not, and we also need to buy a coin that is trusted. because now we need to be careful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 05:09:56 AM
for myself, now and whenever you can buy bitcoin and altcoin, if for me now this is also a good decision you can buy it by waiting for a better price increase, because now the price of bitcoin and altcoin is still cheap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
February 10, 2019, 05:06:26 AM
I would buy altcoins in exchanges after ICOs are finish because if you buy during the ICOs it is very high and when their token are being listed on exchange it was very cheap and it could not the ICOs price. I think that is the best time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 10, 2019, 03:48:45 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Of course, now everyone basically understands the fall in the token after the exit on the stock exchange. Therefore, waiting for when there will be a massive discharge and, accordingly, the purchase. But only those tokens that really deserve attention.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
February 10, 2019, 03:33:29 AM
In my experience, I can say that investing in ICO and buying a token is worth it after the project has collected the softcap and presented the product. This project can definitely be good. And tokens when entering the listing on the exchange will be more expensive than the purchase price.
Activity: 644
February 06, 2019, 03:31:34 PM
I think the answer is depending on market condition at that time. In this kind of bear market best time to buy alt is waiting to dip. And also after exchange listing is prefer according that situation. But when market have up thread it is better to buy on ICO stage
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 06, 2019, 03:23:50 PM
To maximize your gainings you have to find a pretty new altcoin.
If you choise the right one, you can make the jackpot!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 06, 2019, 03:22:36 PM
I think that the best time to buy Altcoins is direct now.
The cryptocurrency market is now in the early stages of growth from the bottom.
Many promising coins can be bought at the lowest price.
After the market is restored, these coins will cost much more than now. But we must bear in mind that these investments will be long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: