Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to invest? - page 4. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 27, 2018, 10:14:03 AM
If we see an even greater drop, it will be the end of the cryptocurrency. In any case, bitcoin and ether will die.
I think that there is nowhere below, we will either consolidate for a long time, or soon there will be growth. In any case, now is the time to buy.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 27, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?

the current situation is so vulnerable to a downturn that the risk is quite large. but there are many people who say that now is the time to buy altcoins cheaply, you can try to evaluate and analyze them. but if for me, I just waited until this year passed
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
now is the best time to invest in bitcoin, the price is low now because of year end so invest and get more money
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
Right now the market is not at it's best, would suggest to postpone any actions till the situation clears up a bit. Regarding the coins, each coin has it's own character. To master the coin, your characters should match somewhere.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 08:51:16 AM
I cannot imagine the better time to invest in crypto currencies that at this moment. Just look at the prices and if you invest now, your investment decision would be better if you compare it starting from December 2017.
The best time for us to trade is when we really want to trade to make a profit from digital money, when you start trading you can trade them  is the best time to invest
copper member
Activity: 238
November 27, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
I cannot imagine the better time to invest in crypto currencies that at this moment. Just look at the prices and if you invest now, your investment decision would be better if you compare it starting from December 2017.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
Any analyst will tell you that it is better to buy when prices are low, now they are low, and how much they can still decrease isn't known to anyone.
Activity: 518
November 27, 2018, 06:53:17 AM
I think the best time to invest is when the price of any currency is in the lowest price but somehow in this situation it is hard to trust on that conclusion because in this year of 2018 many currencies don't get recover or increase their value in the market that really makes the investors so really disappointed in that prices.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 06:52:28 AM
i will be suggest you to invest in bitcoin ethereum and neo and i think its good opportunity for long-term invest in these coins because price of all these coins are down
Both btc and eth are best to buy these days since price declining. Agree, good opportunity to have since I believe value of these coins will bounce to the moon.
Activity: 231
November 27, 2018, 06:48:53 AM
i will be suggest you to invest in bitcoin ethereum and neo and i think its good opportunity for long-term invest in these coins because price of all these coins are down
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
The best time to invest will be when the next crypto-boom will start. It could be in 2020 or later. Today is the worst time to invest - the prices are unpredictable and nobody could say where is the bottom.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 06:36:39 AM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
like many other questions that people ask about investing time, in my opinion investing is a point where all prices have decreased (yes it might be said at this time) but try to choose some coins that have a high potential for future increases (for that we need your own research).
Activity: 68
November 27, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

This is the best time to invest in bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is low from past 10 days. as well as and this is the best chance to create an exchange business in bitcoin with help of the bitcoin exchange script. check the website if you have interest: www.coinsclone.com

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 27, 2018, 06:16:45 AM
For now that the market is falling down of price value, the price of coins is very low, so for this ,it is the best time to invest in bitcoin or any other altcoins of your choice to buy, because the price is low, if there are holders that dump or sell their coins then it is the oppurtunity to buy some of this coins ,and use this in the future to come,when market rises up.
Activity: 252
November 27, 2018, 06:12:11 AM
At the moment and in the near future, prices will fall, and the opportunity to invest your money will look more attractive every day so that everyone decides for himself.
Activity: 532
November 27, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
Now is the best time for investment at bitcoin or altcoin, you can start doing for buying bitcoin or some potential altcoin now because really at lower price, you have big chance to take profit after bitcoin and altcoin have higher price.
Activity: 280
November 27, 2018, 06:09:47 AM
Hello,

wait till the trend is your friend and we have a confirmened bottom then buy in slowly. Dont try to catch falling knifes

Cheers
Activity: 560
November 27, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

I am confused because the current market is always decreasing. so I did nothing but watch and search for all information about every market development, I hope to enter December there will be a bullrun. and when it's true I will try to trade
Activity: 280
November 27, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
like on november 2017, right now is good for invesment when all crypto price are very low you can buy both of them. who's know next month price will grow up and leave them people fud and fomo
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

maybe December could be the best purchase from now, because what we see is blood on the market. I waited for the decline until the last point before actually speculating on every purchase, a sense of worry still enveloping investors and traders. so wait and but be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: