Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to invest? - page 9. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
I think now is a perfect time to buy
Bitcoin is cheaper
Etherum is more cheaper
Neo,
Wave, Stellar are all fantastically cheap.

Never wait or second guess. The sky is the limit.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 24, 2018, 05:59:54 PM
when is it best to invest
I've been telling those people that are asking when it is the best to invest, I say now! Look at the charts now, isn't it amazing for a person like you that wants to buy? there's a crypto sale just for you.  Grin
in which token to invest?
This depends on your pick, you can listen to some but don't take your full decision the way they attract you.

Buy, bitcoin.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
The best time to invest is when the price dump and the price keeps dumping now hence now is best time to invest because the price is so cheap that you can buy *5 of what you'd buy before with the same amount of money. Don't be discouraged about the current situation, you'll profit marginally as market return to normal
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
Honestly everytime is the right time to buy and crypto currency trading is a very good positive one
If you think you bought the dip today
Wait till tomorrow and you find out you bought expensive

It takes guile wisdom and swift trade decisions
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 23, 2018, 05:52:52 PM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?

now is the right time to invest and of course certainly I would advise you to invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum drops so much from the highest price of Ethereum at $ 1,300 and now Ethereum price is $ 120 and that makes people surprised even though this is an opportunity for us as a cryptocurrency investor to buy Ethereum at a very cheap price and when the price increases again, then we will get a very big profit and certainly will make us become rich.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
November 23, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
I'd wait for a clear uptrend, that's not going to be anytime immediately soon. We need to test support levels at lower prices before there's a chance that the market will go in to a reversal. Hold your horses.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 23, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
I think the best time to invest is when you no need to create a new thread to ask about it and you can invest in every cryptocurrency that you like and know it's right time to buy or sell. I don't know why you guys wanna earn money in this crypto world while don't know anything about it and keep asking day by day.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 04:23:04 PM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?

prices going is is as normal as they hike.
just be patient and keep holding.
If you have plans to invest, be sure to make the necessary research
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 04:18:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: