Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to invest? - page 6. (Read 1294 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
November 27, 2018, 12:15:06 AM
It is the best time to invest during the dip.  Like the current situation, almost all the cryptocurrency market are in bloodbath and many holders are selling in panic.  They say to buy when everyone is in panic selling and sell when everyone is hyped.

any time will be best for you if you know where and how much to invest aj dif you 8ndeftadm i meam really understamf what you are doing

I disagree, we should time the market to buy since there is time to buy and time to sell. If you fail to differentiate the timing, then it is more likely you will lose your investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 12:06:27 AM
I invested in bitcoin, ether and stellar two weeks ago and don't regret it. I plan to hold assets for a couple of years and for me the drop of bitcoin to 2K$ will not be a tragedy, sooner or later it will still cost 20K$)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:05:47 AM
truly speaking, red market is the best to invest because most coins were so low in value
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 12:04:14 AM
Today because the market is down and there so many coin that good to invest and several those are good for long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Investment may not be for now, but you can buy several altcoins that you think are very potential and become traders, because now everything is still cheap, don't be late in making decisions
copper member
Activity: 224
November 26, 2018, 11:56:14 PM
The bear time is still the best time to my own understanding, as the price is becoming low and low which is a great chance to make it up with the market situation now.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 26, 2018, 11:38:08 PM
wait for the low point and start buying to invest. will many coins that reached a great low price and be prepared to purchase at that time. existing conditions will still be well exploited even though the market was falling. buy at current prices will give you profit when the market started to increase or restore.
it is becessary to undrrstand tahtbtej wordl will never be ready to you ajd you need to start foing everythibg on your own
we need to make any time the best time by our own efforts and then we will achieve success in the sphere of our work
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 26, 2018, 11:37:05 PM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
any time will be best for you if you know where and how much to invest aj dif you 8ndeftadm i meam really understamf what you are doing
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 26, 2018, 11:36:06 PM
wait for the low point and start buying to invest. will many coins that reached a great low price and be prepared to purchase at that time. existing conditions will still be well exploited even though the market was falling. buy at current prices will give you profit when the market started to increase or restore.
it is becessary to undrrstand tahtbtej wordl will never be ready to you ajd you need to start foing everythibg on your own
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
November 26, 2018, 11:35:27 PM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
the gesttime is when you have read a lot about the thibg you are doing to sdo ajd then you need to understand you jeed to work
Activity: 196
November 26, 2018, 11:34:36 PM
Even now I think the right time for investment, the price of all coins is now low and you can use it to buy some coins and invest them, when all the prices of coins have gone up, of course you will benefit in the future
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 26, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

SLOWLY ACCUMULATING Bitcoin and Ethereum now would be a good strategy now if you can hodl for 12 months or more.
Basically, don't use any money that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 11:00:17 PM
Activity: 28
November 26, 2018, 10:38:19 PM
NOW, let's buy now. It is the great time to buy now bro.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 10:27:22 PM
I think currently best time for invest in crypto. i'd like to take these costs. however I actually have to attend as I invested with before. you're terribly lucky to receive these costs. everybody would have likeable to be at your house.
Activity: 770
November 26, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
This could be the most suitable time to purchase and collect as many token/coin as possible.
With the drop of price level that previously happen, i believe the next time should be for the price to grow again.
Activity: 476
November 26, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
Today the price of almost all coins are very low. For me this is the best time to invest or buy coins which have good potential in the future. Just make a keen research on which coins is the best to buy. For those who hold bitcoins and ETH, be patient, kindly wait for the right time for the price to boom because this could really be happened.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 26, 2018, 10:20:17 PM
This year is the best time to invest because, in the new year, every coin get a dump and in the middle of the year, the price still going down. Besides that, we could even try to make a profit because the price still changing from the lower price to a higher price and back to the lower price so we can try over and over. But I admitted that after the middle of this year, it's another best time to invest in crypto because we see the bottom of the price until this month and I hope that in the next year, we will see the rise of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 10:14:03 PM
Even now, I think it's a good time to start investing because the price of coins is still cheap, there is no improvement, so you can buy some coins that have good potential to be invested, and immediately invest your coins and in the future when prices rise will benefit
Activity: 714
November 26, 2018, 10:03:35 PM
To be simple is we purchase the coins when it reach it's lowest price possible, and how do  we know that the coin already reach it's lowest price.
We need to analyze it and watch the market movement to make sure it's the perfect time to purchase it.
Pages:
Jump to: