Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to invest? - page 7. (Read 1294 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
November 26, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
I think if it takes another big dump that'll be the time to invest (if not right now). I'd invest in altcoins. They've seen the bigger dump this year so they'll probably do the most rising in a bull run.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 09:24:26 PM
Now is the best time to invest
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:22:22 PM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
a lot of people here in the forum are asking themselves that for sure at the moment and i am one of them. the best buy is when the prices are on the ground, but when that will be accurate, i can not say.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 08:54:00 PM
In my idea, i think now is the best time to invest since all coins in ita low cost value in the market, we have to buy like ethereum coin and invest in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 26, 2018, 08:43:47 PM
This question gets asked a lot but the obvious answer is take market conditions into consideration when you invest not just the future potential each project can have

If there's a lot of uncertainty perhaps just stick to the low risk assets especially if you can get them nice and cheap then diversify later as things improve
U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
November 26, 2018, 08:40:30 PM
If your investment is down 80% it could be a great time to invest. Or not. Or maybe we go to zero. Or the moon. Just don't go buying shitcoins with no purpose or you'll lose it all.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 26, 2018, 08:39:42 PM
With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
Now it is not necessary to take tokens except the top ones , this is my opinion they fall very much in contrast to the top ones , so now first of all you need to take Ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 574
November 26, 2018, 08:33:41 PM
Investments is like buy low and sell high in order to gain a profit from your investment. So if you really understand the basic of investing then you should understand already that it is the best time to invest as the price of crypto currency drops really hard.

And once it recovers then it is the best time to sell and earn a good amount of profit in the end.
Activity: 401
November 26, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
I think the best time is to invest in the crypto world, if market prices start to increase, if you buy a few coins at that time you will get results in the future.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 26, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
in my opinion the best time to invest is when the crypto market starts normally, after that the currency price continues to increase, if you have already bought then you will get a profit.

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 26, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Best time to invest is next year, you need more than dump major pairs to go invest. Before replace your money you need to see coins price and market trend because they are one, can't be separate. If those thing have different direction you need to follow the trend not the price, same also when go to the same direction. Meaning trend take big part not the price. think again before too late or wait until next year like me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 26, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Wait for the time where the price of these currencies will no longer going to dump. Be ready at a point to buy many with a low price then expect the bullish market to go ahead. In this case, you can wait till these coins recover and go to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 07:57:43 PM
When the dump has occurred, this is the best time to invest in the crypto. Remember a lot of bottom buyers have been getting a lot of profit just overnight.
That means you must follow them all to buy crypto when it goes to the bottom. But it's so difficult to determine.

Indeed. I once learned that trading bots and whales are 10-15 steps ahead of us as average joes. Really, you always need to DYOR and always invest what you can afford to lose. If you want to become a day trader, you will need to stare at charts 24/7/365.

Many coins have dropped at least 70% from ATH, but does this guarantee they will come back to ATH? Who knows.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

the best time to return to investing in my opinion is when prices experience a fairly low correction, but if you want to invest in the long term in my opinion all the time is good to invest while the price is down.

invest in coins that have the potential to have promising growth for future price increases and can continue to survive in the market capitalization.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 26, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

Today is the best time to invest and if you want to invest, then I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is currently $ 3685 and I'm sure this is the lowest price of Bitcoin, so I advise you to buy Bitcoin today and wait until the price of Bitcoin increases, because I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase even if it takes a long time to get big profit, but if you only want to get a little profit then I'm sure you don't need to wait for a long time, because I believe that in the near future the price of Bitcoin will increase again slowly.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 07:41:25 PM
investing now I think it's good because coins are currently in a low condition and suitable for investment. we must use this time of to buy coins. for capital in the future.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 26, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

This is the time to invest as all coin is in low price and affordable to buy. Most the trader doing the buying of coin now because they prepare it for the bullish next year and that is a big possibility to happen, but stil is your choice to do so as we have different strategy here to earn
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 26, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
I think anyone that wants to invest now should still wait for a while because the market have not falling to its lowest point, I still see it falling further in the next few days, so investing at this time will not get you the best possible prices.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 07:02:17 PM
today is a good time to invest, BTC and ETH are our top choices. we will wait for the bullish market.

do not worry about volatility, there are still many whales who hold BTC, and they make BTC always survive.
Activity: 420
November 26, 2018, 07:02:03 PM
my advice, now is the right time to start investing. where the price of bitcoin and ethereum is down considerably. and you can sell it later when the price is high
Pages:
Jump to: