Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 21. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
July 11, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
Today is the best time to buy altcoins, by only looking at the coinmarketcap you can classify which coin is good to buy, not tomorrow, but today. When the market is falling and all other prices are falling down, and the market is red, you have the chance to buy.and then sell it when the market recovers., but hey, before doing anything, you should do personal study before investing in it. Do some personal study and dont depend on the research material that you read on the internet.

Buy low, sell high, thats the only method i used in order to make some little money.
Yeah, buy the dip on the days, like today. When the market goes down with a huge swing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
July 09, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
There is no best time or no worst. You have to understand the crypto market, take risk, do gain. Anyway, picking some good potential coin like DeepOnion, Medic, Nav in this bear market is the best. Have a look on market. All most all of the coin is far below from the ATH. You have to choose the best from them. That's it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

The best time's is def now. You wanna hodl or trade immediately. Check the charts, buy and watch, the rest's up to you mate.
Activity: 156
July 09, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
You can try to invest in Ingot coin because they are one of the best coins for the month of July and have successfully achieved softcap,
Activity: 13
July 09, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

Now you can buy the altcoin right away. Now that bitcoin and altcoin are low. If you do not buy now it will soon rise and you have to buy altcoin at very high prices
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
when choosing and investing in altcoin their is ico's  or altcoin that already in the market and you can see it in coinmarketcap their is a list. Always check for the coin  all time high price and compare it to the current price if it is in all time low then you should buy. the thing that i can say is  this is the right time to invest buy some altcoin specially btc because this is the lowest price in this year. Hodl and wait for bullish and gain some profit
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
now is a great time to buy altcoyins, the prices for all are very cheap and are unlikely to be lower. I think it's worth to buy now
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 08:31:46 AM
Now, this is a good time to invest in crypto in general and btc in particular, the price of coins is always at the bottom of the market, if you buy at the price now you will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 09, 2018, 07:58:00 AM
Now the market is in a sideways movement and it seems to me that we will see a strong growth of the crypto currency soon. I believe that bitcoin will become very expensive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
if you want to make a choice based on our answers , I will tell you that now is a good time to buy altcoins
that's true once and if I think the right time to buy altcoin coins is now for long term. because now this coin altcoin coin is cheaper and very suitable price for long-term savings, if you want to get a big profit yes buy from now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 09, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
You need to follow market cap coin that you want to invest, only after that you will be able to pick a right moment, invest in down, sell in high, noone can pick right moment when to buy and sell but you could speculate moment when coin has a down and pump.

Buy altcoins when the price is in all time low, this is yhe best time to enter in you crypto. The initial listing of all ico nowadays, going down to the original price of the ico, and that is the best time if you dont want to get high risk from buying in ico. Just be careful also for picking a nice ico.
All time low is at ICO time only, this explanation does not work at all. You can say this for a period of time. For example, price is lowest for a year or for 3 months etc..
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 08, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
You need to follow market cap coin that you want to invest, only after that you will be able to pick a right moment, invest in down, sell in high, noone can pick right moment when to buy and sell but you could speculate moment when coin has a down and pump.

Buy altcoins when the price is in all time low, this is yhe best time to enter in you crypto. The initial listing of all ico nowadays, going down to the original price of the ico, and that is the best time if you dont want to get high risk from buying in ico. Just be careful also for picking a nice ico.
Activity: 644
July 08, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
now is the right time if you want to buy altcoin for investment while the price is still low and has not gone up
but my advice should be to buy altcoin with good potential and with a small risk, if you want to invest not only think of the benefits that will be in but the risk that will be faced later on the coin you will buy
Activity: 350
July 08, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
I recommend to follow those altcoins that you plan to buy. each coin has its own growth schedule. The most convenient way to look at coinmarketcap
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
July 08, 2018, 10:45:12 AM
You to follow the top 200 altcoins social media profile and grab the news like partnership, forks, testnet, mainnet, node integrations etc. Also you have to check their roadmap plans with all this information you can take decision to invest on the coins. Just grab the news on right time and buy coins to make huge profits.
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

This is generally known for all types of investment with the same nature as cryptocurrency. The right time to buy cryptocurrency is when the market is down. As the widely knows saying here states: "buy low, sell high". The market now is the best opportunity for buying altcoins.
Activity: 85
July 08, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
if you want to make a choice based on our answers , I will tell you that now is a good time to buy altcoins
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
July 08, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
Today is the best time to buy altcoins, by only looking at the coinmarketcap you can classify which coin is good to buy, not tomorrow, but today. When the market is falling and all other prices are falling down, and the market is red, you have the chance to buy.and then sell it when the market recovers., but hey, before doing anything, you should do personal study before investing in it. Do some personal study and dont depend on the research material that you read on the internet.

Buy low, sell high, thats the only method i used in order to make some little money.
Activity: 585
July 08, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
I will suggest that this is a very good time for you to buy altcoin and hold till when the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit. It is good to by low and sell high and now that the price of most coin are down, it is good to buy as many coin as you desire.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
July 08, 2018, 08:35:32 AM
whenever I think you can buy altcoin, provided you have the capital to buy it. because now is also the right time to buy, while the price is still down and not so stable.
Pages:
Jump to: