Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 15. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

theres no other good time than today.because all coins are so low,im planning to buy tomorrow i will use my salary to purchase bitcoin,though i have some but i want to add some more.this is the perfect timing for bitcoin to invest.
Correct.  Now is the right time to buy bitcoin as it is low right now.  Buy low and sell high principle always.  We might regret that we did not buy bitcoin now if in the next coming weeks and months, bitcoin prixe climbs up again.  If only I have soem savings, I would buy some bitcoin now to ensure my future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 04, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

theres no other good time than today.because all coins are so low,im planning to buy tomorrow i will use my salary to purchase bitcoin,though i have some but i want to add some more.this is the perfect timing for bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 09:37:32 AM
For me, for the right time to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, because for me it is very profitable, let alone the value of bitcoin so quickly increases every day, so I would be more appropriate to get more profit. if you really want to get a good profit, you can make an investment at this time. because for you will get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 04, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
Nobody knows my friend. But if you scan the topics most people believe the bottom lies somewhere between 2300 USD and 2700 USD.

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

Good luck!
It is a subjective question, since no one really knows the absolute ceiling and bottom of bitcoin's price value. All we have is speculations, and legitimate news that may affect the movement in its price. Base on how we read the fluctuations, we roll the dice of our investment. But, if we are in a long term investment, better to review and monitor the previous price record as guide. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 08:57:22 AM
Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
There is no right time to buy Bitcoin. Buying Bitcoin is no different from investing in any other traditional asset class. No one should buy what they don’t understand. Before buying a single Satoshi, commit to a synchronous process of learning and buying, prioritizing the former over the latter. Do not frantically chase quick profits or parabolic price patterns.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
February 04, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
All of you who believe that present time is ok to buy are wrong. Just wait for few more days (for G8 meeting) and then with negative thoughts/news from the congress we will see new bitcoin dump and value around 3-5K. Rumors of regulations are louder and louder...
Activity: 259
Merit: 15
February 04, 2018, 08:50:39 AM
I think present situation is right time to buy and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 04, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
Now is the best time to buy bitcoin. Very soon it will fly. And it will not return to this level back.
Activity: 255
February 04, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
Bitcoin investment is always profitable. You can buy Bitcoin any time. But when Bitcoin goes dump then you can buy Bitcoin. And today is the best time to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price dumped so low. You can buy Bitcoin now. And if you can hold them so after some month you will make a huge profit on it.
In other words bitcoin has given people an opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold it for long time. More people are getting in bitcoin it means future of bitcoin is bright and we can plane for making an asset. Right now price of bitcoin is low and it is a chance to have profit form bitcoin. If you will buy at low price and hold till price of bitcoin will rise at high level you will be able to get bitcoin profit for long time.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 03, 2018, 05:28:31 PM
The right time to invest or buy Bitcoin is whenever its market value is falling. Recently, its price dramatically fell which made its price in the market low. I can say that this is the best time since its market price is now beginning to increase. Investing now will yield to assured profit since it will just go along with the increase on the market value of Bitcoin. Do not hesitate now and invest!
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
The right time for buying bitcoin depends on many things. First of all, it depends on market condition. If the market looks, very promising, and price of bitcoin is very affordable then a buyer can buy bitcoin and hold it. But actually, nobody knows the perfect time of buying btc. Because the btc market is so unpredictable.

Yes, now it is a good sale for it Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
February 03, 2018, 03:35:25 PM
The right time for buying bitcoin depends on many things. First of all, it depends on market condition. If the market looks, very promising, and price of bitcoin is very affordable then a buyer can buy bitcoin and hold it. But actually, nobody knows the perfect time of buying btc. Because the btc market is so unpredictable.
Activity: 20
February 03, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
All i know when is the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is so low right because if the price of bitcoin is so high it is hard to buy bitcoin because we dont have a enough money to buy it unlike when the bitcoin price so low we have a chance to afford it and make our bitcoin high.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
February 03, 2018, 02:15:52 PM
If your goal is to buy bitcoin for a long-term investment, then buying bitcoin now is a very appropriate time. Why? I see bitcoin prices are now down, bitcoin prices touched $ 9000. I think, with the current price is likely to rise. I predict it because a few days ago bitcoin touched $ 8000, and then now the price goes up. I believe, and I bought bitcoin on the last day with the goal of long-term investment. Of course it makes a big advantage for me. please follow me
Activity: 210
Merit: 4
February 03, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
It would probably dip lower until this February, assuming no other bad news after that, that could be the lowest point and best time to invest. Check patterns from previous years.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
February 03, 2018, 12:55:42 PM
The right time to buy bitcoin is now when it's price gets a dip, and getting lower because it is just like buy and sell investment. But if you want more income go for day trading, But for now buy more bitcoin when it's price is low.

Earlier this year became a good time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin prices from the end of the year to now show a downward trend so if we have a lot of money then dare to buy bitcoin is a very appropriate and will be profitable in one day.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
February 03, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
Actually, the right time depends on various people with their various type of plan. Many men have many plans. Which man has the financial ability to buy bitcoin at any time they want. Others don't have that much financial wealth. So for people, the basic tips are, buy bitcoin when it is in a downtrend, and also in your affordable condition. After buying bitcoin hold it for sometimes. When the price will higher, you will surely have a good profit, if you wish then you can sell that moment.
Activity: 320
February 03, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is now when it's price gets a dip, and getting lower because it is just like buy and sell investment. But if you want more income go for day trading, But for now buy more bitcoin when it's price is low.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
February 03, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
If we online today then we will get the lowest bitcoin price during the last 3 months ie $ 8200, I'm happy to buy about 0.15 btc when the price is $ 8400 and now the price has reached $ 9400 or up $ 1000 within 4 hours.

wow great , you got a good profit and it is still raising up , you are in good timing in buying bitcoin , but still we can still buy bitcoin the price is not that high so we still can have a good profit by the end of this month . imaging in just 4 hours the price ups by 1000$ .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
If we online today then we will get the lowest bitcoin price during the last 3 months ie $ 8200, I'm happy to buy about 0.15 btc when the price is $ 8400 and now the price has reached $ 9400 or up $ 1000 within 4 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: