Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 16. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
I think its the right time to buy BTC at this price around 8500 - 9000 since it hit 20,000 last decmber.
Most of the ppl buy in highs and reluctant to buy in the lows since they have a fear which it may crash more.

my opinion is by anylizing  past prices it is a good time to buy below 9000 .

If btc goes more down buy more and hold.
Activity: 11
February 03, 2018, 10:28:24 AM
Now is the best time when you can buy a bitcoin. Because bitcoin price is small now that you can buy in value of 9220.16 US Dollar. But it is up to you if you would buy bitcoin now or you should wait for the time that bitcoin's price will fall less than the value in the present time.

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
February 03, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
Bitcoin investment is always profitable. You can buy Bitcoin any time. But when Bitcoin goes dump then you can buy Bitcoin. And today is the best time to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price dumped so low. You can buy Bitcoin now. And if you can hold them so after some month you will make a huge profit on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 09:43:12 AM
Can buy any time but with timing if you want to earn a big income.But for me this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the market is crashing so we buy lots of bitcoins and store lots of stuff. while he's still growing better to hold it or else we buy alternative coins using bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 09:15:35 AM
If you are specifically targeting bitcoin then at present it will be a sensible solution and it is better to wait a bit and follow the trend of growth and decline in prices
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 08:06:13 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Today is right time to buy btc. Now bitcoin price is down and I think bitcoin price can increase after time.
so I tell now you bitcoin and wait for increase her price.
Activity: 112
February 03, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
What are you waiting for?  the best time to buy bitcoin is now ! Now ! don't wait that the price of bitcoin will he high and you can't afford it to buy soon .As long as you have even a single coin of bitcoin right now it is a big help to you .Don't buy later , just do buy it now .
Activity: 30
February 03, 2018, 07:15:19 AM
The right time to buy was 5 years ago. If you want to buy bitcoins now, you should think about it. You must trace the trends. I would choose another currency for buying
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
For me, there is no particular time in buying bitcoin. If you just learned aboit bitcoin then the right time to buy is the time when you learned about it. If you have set target values then the right time to buy is when you think it dropped enough to be considered a start. To make it simple, just buy bitcoin when it dumps. Just put on a little faith in bitcoin because you need to risk to earn profit.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
February 02, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Commonly, almost of the users tend to buy Bitcoins when its price dumps. These will resulted into a bigger profit soon especially when someone holds it for a long time. On the other hand selling of Bitcoins are also good when its price pumps. Therefore, volatility of Bitcoin is not always negative.
Activity: 14
February 02, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
Buying the dip is always the better thing to do, but it s really not easy as emotional & mental attack will be there if the price continue to drop

But if you see in longer time frame, things happen
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
February 02, 2018, 08:08:53 AM
Actually for me, I would highly recommend investing as early as possible due to the reason that there are only a limited number of people who knows about Bitcoin or and wanted to learn it. Because the price is still possible for us, however I suggest that you invest what you can afford to lose for safety purposes.

But price of bitcoin is going down, people who waited enough could buy in this dip? Can we say with certainty that this is the dip, and that price will not fall even more from this point? I don't think we can, recent black Tuesday have its days again, I can't imagine this is happening because India and fud from there. Like we didn't learn nothing from games they play over there in Asia.
I don't know when is the right time for buying bitcoins, now or to wait more. Risks are visible and from this point I don't see any one with real advices. If you have bitcoins keep them safe, if you don't have I don't know is it good to buy now or to wait a little more and buy for 5000 dollars. Maybe market will recover in this next few days, risks are there take it if you wish it, no one can give real advice's in this times.
copper member
Activity: 455
February 02, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Confidence is indispensable because it will be able to sustain your goals, big profits will definitely have big risks. You better set your belief, because if there is an increase you will benefit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 07:59:12 AM
Now a lot of cryptocurrency falling, this is the right time for you to install a buy order in accordance with your analysis, I do not really have much fiat now, because yesterday I bought many cryptocurrency and can only watch this time.
Activity: 89
February 02, 2018, 07:45:04 AM
Actually for me, I would highly recommend investing as early as possible due to the reason that there are only a limited number of people who knows about Bitcoin or and wanted to learn it. Because the price is still possible for us, however I suggest that you invest what you can afford to lose for safety purposes.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
Well for me the right time to buy is when the low price valued picked its own maybe for now. We must wait for this value goes more down so that we can buy it cheaper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 01, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

Today is the right time to buy for more bitcoin because the price is very low compared to the price last three months. Bitcoin is a good investments and now the price is very low for me so if you have money for bitcoin buy for it and hold it until the price will hit to the moon in the future.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
February 01, 2018, 10:27:43 PM
In my opinion, I want to say that it is the right time to buy Bitcoin.Bitcoin price is down now.But,no matter and don't worry for this.Because, it will be return with a revolutionary price.Then,you will be benefited.
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 08:26:53 PM
Given how quickly the price has fallen better to wait a little for this period and see what will happen, and then decide on the account of its purchase, you will lose a little because of this delay
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 03:01:51 PM
You should buy bitcoin when price is dumping like nowadays. Price decreased on 1K compared to yesterday and i think that it is good idea to wait few days before buying bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: