Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 22. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
for me, i think to all new in bitcoin, the best time to buy bitcoin is right now. bitcoin is in the highest level right now and prediction said that bitcoin will go up +50k$ this year. we will not know until we try.. invest if you have capital..
The best opportunity that market provides you for grabbing bitcoin is when the prices are going through dumping phase. Bitcoin is highly in demand for veterans and prudent investors during decrease in its value because they all know this fact that bitcoin pumps damn hard after every dump.

There are many predictions about the sharp increase in the value of bitcoin soon. In short, we should not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
January 15, 2018, 05:02:17 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Since you have already seen and observe that there is a big crash on the prices due to the banning of Bitcoin exchanges from one of the major contributing countries which is China, I think it will be the best time to buy Bitcoin and even Alternative coins or altcoins even though it was alarming that your holdings are being crashed down, the dump is still bringing a good news for us because cryptocurrency coins are much affordable in this season.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
When you planning to buy bitcoin, there's no need to wait for the right time, because its based on you if you have some strategy. You don't need to ask someone its your decision if want to buy anytime or in the right time. Because everytime is always a right time. So its better to buy now or immediately, do not doubt it. Because the price of bitcoin is not steady sometimes it rise and drops. If you have already a capital you can buy it so that you can start invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
If you dare, this is the right time.
do not listen to the opinions of others. because they are panicking and preparing to sell BTC.
only brave people can survive. This storm will leave. Cool

I agree.  Now bitcoin rate is at lower side so its golden opportunity for bitcoin investors .  They can buy it because of less price.  Keep attention on bitcoin price.  Because knowledge plays very important role.  Don't hear others.  Instead you study and take the decision.  Its right when prices are low you can buy it.  No doubt in it.  There are some signature campaigns also you can earn through it and keep bitcoin as it is. Main thing is when the prices are less we get more profit. 
When the price of bitcoin go down so that is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price will go up and then you cannot buy bitcoin so when the price going to down it will best chance to investment and then you will get best profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
January 14, 2018, 06:59:19 AM
If you dare, this is the right time.
do not listen to the opinions of others. because they are panicking and preparing to sell BTC.
only brave people can survive. This storm will leave. Cool

I agree.  Now bitcoin rate is at lower side so its golden opportunity for bitcoin investors .  They can buy it because of less price.  Keep attention on bitcoin price.  Because knowledge plays very important role.  Don't hear others.  Instead you study and take the decision.  Its right when prices are low you can buy it.  No doubt in it.  There are some signature campaigns also you can earn through it and keep bitcoin as it is. Main thing is when the prices are less we get more profit. 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:37:20 AM
Just now! It can be 100 000 $ in the future. So today is the best day to buy!
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 05:26:31 AM
Any time when the price of bitcoin is rising that's the time you can buy. Every day, a week they are changing the price of the BTC.
Activity: 373
January 11, 2018, 05:01:43 PM
For me to buy bitcoin anytime is the best time, because any time we still have a chance to be benefited. The important thing is we can get profit, do not need much because the most important is profit stability.
Activity: 349
January 11, 2018, 04:58:09 PM
What do you think the future of btc is? I think the price will keep rising going forward so no matter what the price is, when I have money I can 'afford' to lose, I then buy more
I think the right time to buy Bitcoin is, in 2018, many people realize that Bitcoin will grow in the coming months, so we can make a lot of money from it so in my opinion The most worthwhile Bitcoin purchase is right now
Activity: 27
January 11, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
Everytime is the right time for buying Bitcoin. I think you can buy btc whenever you want.BTC has a very good future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
January 11, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
This is now the right time to do it. It is very cheap and maybe people that want to buy it before but it was too expensive have done it now already.
We the rule of economic , that if the demand of any commodity is low and the supply is more than demand then the price of this commodity will be the low and if the demand is more than supply then the price will be the height of any commodity. So this rule is applied on Bitcoin also, but if the price of Bitcoin is low then it the best chance for the investors to purchase it at low price and sale when they observe the market situation is favorable then they can sale Bitcoin on a good price.
Activity: 68
January 11, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is dropping that was the opportunity to buy bitcoin, because of volatility of bitcoin you cannot guarantee if the dropping price of bitcoin is the lowest of the day or the week, just buy bitcoin if you are satisfied in the low price of bitcoin in that day or week.
Activity: 490
January 11, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
the right time to buy bitcoin I think is when the low bitcoin price then we can resell at high prices or when it is getting a profit
Activity: 32
January 11, 2018, 03:42:41 AM
For as long as fiat money exists, it's always a good idea to dump it in favor of BTC. I don't know if it's gonna be for 5 or 20 more years. Better be early than late. Until that time, we will see many temporary ups and downs, but they are meaningless. I will buy today. And again next month. And the next month, and the next... Regardless of price.

Then again, if you want to be more precise, I like rat03gopoh's suggestion.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
January 11, 2018, 03:36:17 AM
just check the bitcoin price chart, look for the lowest average of BTC prices in the last 1-2 weeks. and if it appears the same lowest price on the last day. that's a good time to buy bitcoin ..
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
In my opinion, there is no particular time to buy bitcoin because every time is a good time to buy it. As soon as you learn about it, grabbing the opportunity is the best option. As far as I know, bitcoin is a currency where you maximize its volatility using intelligent guesses so you can maximize your profit. Do not wait for a starting value, instead, use the present as your starting value in starting in bitcoin.
Activity: 201
January 10, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
for me, i think to all new in bitcoin, the best time to buy bitcoin is right now. bitcoin is in the highest level right now and prediction said that bitcoin will go up +50k$ this year. we will not know until we try.. invest if you have capital..
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I don't think there's such thing as a right time to buy bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is known to be volatile so sudden changes of price occurs every time making it harder to determine when will be a good time to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin at a low value, you should keep an eye with the price at market so that you may know if a dump is occuring or not. It might take time but as soon as you get to buy bitcoin at a low value, it will all be worth it.
Time has changed consistently and I think to determine the price of any coin is hardly even impossible. So when we purchase a Bitcoin at very low price it means that market is not friendly to sale it. But it is pretty enough that Bitcoin give us this golden opportunity to purchase it at low price. So being a good businessman we have keep an eye on market situation that which is the best time for to invest it and earn good profit.   
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
January 06, 2018, 05:45:22 AM
its very simply you buy on a high volume drop where the volume is the highest its been in weeks or months
Activity: 160
January 06, 2018, 05:39:48 AM
I think while the price down then buy but this time bitcoin price increase & so i think  this is not right time. just see it will price down so, you should buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: