Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 18. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 09:50:56 PM
I think it's time to buy bitcoins because the value is a little over and we all know that after a few weeks the bitcoins price will go back to the previous and maybe even more times because I think so the price drops because it's a lot of cash outs selling their bitcoins but it goes back to work and the price of bitcoins is coming back because people will be happy and that's when people buy bitcoins Now low price nowadays there is easy money.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
January 31, 2018, 09:30:37 PM
there really is no time to buy bitcoin because the price is not as stable.
I buy bitcoin every month from the rest of my savings.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 08:55:46 PM
For now as an update you can buy bitcoin now. Its going to up bacause of the holidays end.  Decreaing price of bitcojns end. It going to increase again prepare your money now and buy know bitcoin or altcoin. Its time to make a profit now. Wish you all the best guys.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
For me  now is the right time to buy bitcoin.  I have a question
How could I buy bitcoin using paper money?
Yes agree, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, currently bitcoin prices continue to go down and cheap because many chinese users are selling to celebrate chinese new year februari later.

You cannot say that for sure but it's a decent amount to buy bitcoin compared to what it was a month or two ago.
Many people are expecting the bitcoin price to be +50k usd including me by the end of this year but not sure if that's gonna happen.
Right now. Bitcoin has a price of 11,000$. Suitable for everyone to buy, not low not high. If you don't buy soon, I believe Bitcoin's price will gain higher in the future. You will regret for sure. you can buy the others cryptocurrency if you want. However, if you really want to buy Bitcoin, right now will be the best time for you.
Well it really depend on the present price because buying is always be done during the low  price status,I believe that bitcoin is more profitable when we buy it in a low price and sell during the high price to gain a huge return of the current investment bitcoin is a new hope .
Although you can not get profit x2 x3 like the past, but buy Bitcoin at current price really a good choice for those who have USD want to invest in cryptocurrency. We do not have much times to get a good chance like now in the future. IMO, we should take advantage this chance as soon as we can.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 01:22:31 AM
For me  now is the right time to buy bitcoin.  I have a question
Yes agree, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, currently bitcoin prices continue to go down and cheap because many chinese users are selling to celebrate chinese new year februari later.

You cannot say that for sure but it's a decent amount to buy bitcoin compared to what it was a month or two ago.
Many people are expecting the bitcoin price to be +50k usd including me by the end of this year but not sure if that's gonna happen.
Right now. Bitcoin has a price of 11,000$. Suitable for everyone to buy, not low not high. If you don't buy soon, I believe Bitcoin's price will gain higher in the future. You will regret for sure. you can buy the others cryptocurrency if you want. However, if you really want to buy Bitcoin, right now will be the best time for you.
Well it really depend on the present price because buying is always be done during the low  price status,I believe that bitcoin is more profitable when we buy it in a low price and sell during the high price to gain a huge return of the current investment bitcoin is a new hope .
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 01:08:01 AM
The right time to buy bit coin  if the price decrease and sell it if the value of your bitcoin increase you should do analysis be smart and patience
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 12:19:38 AM
For me  now is the right time to buy bitcoin.  I have a question

Activity: 201
January 30, 2018, 12:10:24 AM
for me i think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the value of bitcoin is drop. coz who might know when the bitcoin will hit on the top again.  but if you have money ad you have the guts to take it on gamble, well, you can buy bitcoin anytime you want.
Activity: 95
January 29, 2018, 10:15:57 PM
                                        When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?

The right time to take the Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are very low. And when the price is low then good investment is available........
Activity: 238
January 29, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
I could say that now is the time to buy bitcoins, I think the correction is done and soon the price will go up again.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 29, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

Some people expected that bitcoin will fall more than the price now ,maybe this is just speculation but if this happen for sure i will buy more and hold it for so long.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

The right time for me is now because no one can tell the exact time to buy bitcoin, but obviously buy it when the value is low. Then hold it 1-2 years maybe to have a good profit. Because for now, the demand is gradually increasing day by day.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
January 29, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Activity: 573
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 08:41:58 PM
Activity: 138
January 29, 2018, 08:03:34 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
January 29, 2018, 07:23:47 PM
The right time to buy btc when the price is crackdown. The lower the price value, the more btc you could buy it is called investing to double your profit. Do not buy btc when price is dump up because you will loose your profit at double times too.
Activity: 70
January 29, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
like now is ggod time, catch the bottom and buy. dont do this "too expensive already" mistake
Activity: 1050
January 29, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
The right time to buy bitcoin with cheap price ,, it happened since a few days ago until now and this is a very appropriate time .. because you will not find the price as it is now for next month .. I am sure in the next Month, the price will be back to normal and keep on increasing .. So, buy as much as possible before you regret it later
Activity: 15
January 29, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
If we observe the bitcoin price movement yesterday, we certainly get the cheapest price for more than 5 months ie the price $ 8600, but unfortunately I missed the moment and bought when the price of $ 10,200.

For me every day is right time to buy a bitcoin because we know the bitcoin will pumping and dumping the value of bitcoin and its up to you if what day or what months you buy the a bitcoin because we know in the future of bitcoin will be rise again.if you monatoring the value of bitcoin you know the rate of bitcoin now so if you have a plan to invest a bitcoin now is the right time also because bitcoin is super low pricing.
Yeah it is true no time can be said as right time to buy bitcoin because nobody is able to predict the price of bitcoin. Right now even people are buying and investing in bitcoin so that price of bitcoin will grow and will give huge profit in coming future. It is no far that our new generation will make bitcoin top currency and people will invest at huge level and will make bitcoin popular as much as they can, bitcoin price is going to increase very high so it is time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
January 22, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
the right time to buy bitcoin when price is low and you have enough money to buy...and when it starts to go back up, you can then invest and wait.
I must suggest you to buy as many bitcoins as you can and that too right now because now is the time that the market value of bitcoin is little low and you will never get this opportunity in the future. You need to make a wise decision and that too as early as possible because of you missed this chance, then you will only regret in your life and you will not be able to do anything good.
Pages:
Jump to: