Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 17. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
This is a good time to buy, because the bitcoin price situation is so cheap, and sell it back, and wait for the sales time to suit your personal preference,
The more expensive the more the profit is directly proportional to the capital in use when buying and selling bitcoin,
Do not listen to the opinions of others, because they panic to sell BTC.
Only brave people can survive.
Price of Bitcoin is 9,000$ right now. It has just decreased. However, not only me but also many people believe that Bitcoin will go up again in the future. Moreover, 9000$ is a cheap price, suitable for many people want to invest Bitcoin. At the end of last year, Bitcoin reached 20,000$, very expensive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 01, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
Noww. I know it's too late to say the right time was back ehen bitcoin was at 1000 dollars and less. So now is the best option I guess bitcoin has know some significant drop im the last weeks yet its projected to rise up again so noe it's the really appropriate time to make some miney by investing in bitcoin I bet it's gonna reach 20000 dollars by the end of this summer so you should get some bitcoins right now.

I think your idea about bitcoin is not strong, Because you are thinking that the value is going down and you can't say about the right time to buy.. I believe that this time is the perfect time to buy the bitcoin and hold it or invest it. If the value go fall more it does not matter again the value will rise. And these bitcoin will give us more benefit then other bought bitcoins.
Activity: 322
February 01, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
Noww. I know it's too late to say the right time was back ehen bitcoin was at 1000 dollars and less. So now is the best option I guess bitcoin has know some significant drop im the last weeks yet its projected to rise up again so noe it's the really appropriate time to make some miney by investing in bitcoin I bet it's gonna reach 20000 dollars by the end of this summer so you should get some bitcoins right now.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
February 01, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
Today bitcoin price go to the very deep near about the $9000 And before two months it's crossed up to the $20000.so  i think it's the best time for buy bitcoin beacause it's price is too much deep and it's will surely increase in future and again it will cross the $20k soon.
So i suggest you to buy bitcoin now or wait for 2-3 days beacause  i think bitcoin price will still go down.
If you think about to invest into altcoins then i suggest you to invest into ETH ,LTC and XRP beacause these are the most popular altcoins nowdays and it will give you huge profit.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
February 01, 2018, 11:49:14 AM
I don not think that there is a "right" time to buy bitcoin, but there is always a good time in a month or year to do it. As of the moment, the value of bitcoin is decreasing, therefore it suggests that it is that "good" time because profit will come quick once the bitcoin's price starts increasing again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 01, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
The perfect time to buy bitcoin is when its price is low. Now is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. Store it and then save. Patience is all you need as well and when the time comes that bitcoin's exchange rate is high well that moment would then be the time you will call yourself succesful because you can sell bitcoin that you have saved for a long time. Now is the time while bitcoin's price ia low.
Shortly, you can go to buying now as soon as possible because bitcoin have give another golden chance to traders to buy more and more bitcoins because price is fall down from 19k$ to 9k$. Which is very high falling graph. So if you can buy and keep patience as mate mentioned it is must to keep patience then you can make enough profit in future.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:33:43 AM
The perfect time to buy bitcoin is when its price is low. Now is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. Store it and then save. Patience is all you need as well and when the time comes that bitcoin's exchange rate is high well that moment would then be the time you will call yourself succesful because you can sell bitcoin that you have saved for a long time. Now is the time while bitcoin's price ia low.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 01, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
Now the right time to buy bitcoin prices for it are reduced, which makes this time favorable for its acquisition
Yeah I agree on you. The price as of this writing is at $9.6k which is below the $10k marked. Better buy it now or sorry later as we can't predict what will be the price for tomorrow.
So I'm buying a few now.
The most popular valued cryptocurrency which is bitcoins are know lowering its price/value due to several issues in different country like in France, China and South Korea. Having these issues in a certain country causes the price of bitcoins to decrease its value, its because
- bitcoins will gains a bad reputations.
- having a bad reputations makes investors/ buyers/ traders to avoid bitcoins
- and if the demand of bitcoins decreases its price will also decreases.

As of now bitcoins are facing a crucial situations, so it may cause the bitcoin price to keep decreasesing. I think its fine for someone to buy bitcoin as of now because it already decreases into half of its higest price and still has a possibility to decrease even more in a couple of weeks. I hope the issues pertaining bitcoins will be resolved and regain its price as soon as possible, because I'm one of investors that are affected by this changes.
- The present situation is just a joke, a plan, a trap of whales and traders who owns a large amount of Bitcoin worldwide, they are trying to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible to push the value of bitcoin to a more terrible number than ever before. So now is the best time to buy bitcoin, it will soon come back, all the information and problems are just rumors are generated from the big investors, they want us to panic selling, you should not worry, this effect is only temporary
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
February 01, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
Now the right time to buy bitcoin prices for it are reduced, which makes this time favorable for its acquisition
Yeah I agree on you. The price as of this writing is at $9.6k which is below the $10k marked. Better buy it now or sorry later as we can't predict what will be the price for tomorrow.
So I'm buying a few now.
The most popular valued cryptocurrency which is bitcoins are know lowering its price/value due to several issues in different country like in France, China and South Korea. Having these issues in a certain country causes the price of bitcoins to decrease its value, its because
- bitcoins will gains a bad reputations.
- having a bad reputations makes investors/ buyers/ traders to avoid bitcoins
- and if the demand of bitcoins decreases its price will also decreases.

As of now bitcoins are facing a crucial situations, so it may cause the bitcoin price to keep decreasesing. I think its fine for someone to buy bitcoin as of now because it already decreases into half of its higest price and still has a possibility to decrease even more in a couple of weeks. I hope the issues pertaining bitcoins will be resolved and regain its price as soon as possible, because I'm one of investors that are affected by this changes.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is low and we dont know what will happen tomorrow and when the will go up your will be doubled and thats great.
Activity: 98
February 01, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
This is a good time to buy, because the bitcoin price situation is so cheap, and sell it back, and wait for the sales time to suit your personal preference,
The more expensive the more the profit is directly proportional to the capital in use when buying and selling bitcoin,
Do not listen to the opinions of others, because they panic to sell BTC.
Only brave people can survive.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 01, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
So I'm buying a few now.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 06:58:18 AM
Do not look at fluctulation. In every market whose name of inflation and deflation is inevitable. Do not get too ambitious. We should be careful when buying a good time or when a good time to sell. But if to buy any time we can do it. To sell usually we need extra patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
Activity: 546
February 01, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
For me if i look at the current price of bitcoin it is good to buy as soon as now because the price of bitcoin is now less than compare to the past month of new year.Bitcoin is good for those who love it and it is really amazing that people are now using bitcoin for buying and selling of this digital currency. It is good to buy bitcoin and hold for the future.
Activity: 176
February 01, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
I think you can buy now because the value is lower and just keep it and wait till it rise again.
Activity: 27
January 31, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
Buy during dips, hodl during upticks, if you treat it like an investment portfolio (understanding the risks) you should be able to see long term gains.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 31, 2018, 11:15:29 PM
As everyone always say buy low in times when the crash and corrections takes place, right now bitcoin is in a dip so better buy more and hodl more. Better to buy lots today cause sooner or later bitcoin will be a payment system once again using the lightning network so many merchants and companies might use it again. This is my personal point of view, you should conduct your own research whether to buy now or not.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 11:01:04 PM
Trading is done with a caution and sometimes you have to gamble. If you consider the situation of market throughout this January you would realise no predictions work. If you consider the current price to be lowest  then the right to buy is now but if not wait for a  lowest price before you buy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Nobody can predict when bitcoin price is going to rise and fall but at this time bitcoin price is low so maybe this is the right time to buy and hold it for a long time in our wallet then wait for the price to get high.
Pages:
Jump to: