Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 19. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 03:52:21 AM
the right time to buy bitcoin at the time the price is going down, this time might be a good time to buy bitcoin because it costs 11000$, maybe a few more months the price is more expensive than now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 22, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

You should buy bitcoin right now because the value has fall down so hard and buying bitcoin right now will surely be beneficial. If you are aiming to buy bitcoin at a low price, you should wait for the dump. While if you are aiming to buy regardless of the price, you should go ahead and buy. Be careful with your decision and make sure that you'll benefit from it as you do it.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I don't think there's such thing as a right time to buy bitcoin. We all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile so it is much expected that the value will rise over time. Many people are holding their bitcoin hoping that their money will grow once again since there's a dump occuring anytime. It is adviseable to buy bitcoin whenever the value is low so that you can sell it on high price so you can benefit.
Activity: 392
January 22, 2018, 03:31:22 AM
of course the right time to buy is when the price is low as it is now, the bitcoin price is currently low and now is the right time to buy it then you can sell it when the price is high or you already get the profit
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 22, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

today is the right time to buy bitcoin,while all thr coins are still recovering from a big drop last week,better buy now all the coins you can and just put it on your storages or wallets ,this may take months or two before all the coins fully recovered.

Try to add some new coins on your portfolio,since the price is low its not a big loss if you had choose coins that may take long term to increase value
Activity: 191
January 22, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

we can't know when is the right time to buy bitcoin. because between demand and supply of bitcoin is unpredictable. but by seeing fluctuations that tend to be bigger down, maybe this is one consideration to buy. its my opinion  Smiley

Practically, a buyer wants to buy more when the price is low, so just like in bitcoin. Now is right time to buy,because the price of bitcoin decreased. Buy more, hodl and earn more.😊😊😊😇😇
Activity: 434
January 22, 2018, 12:19:39 AM
I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoins. Because it's crack down. And then wait for the time that increase it, so you will earn too much. Just be patient, it's all for you. And if time comes the Bitcoins is huge, sell it. So you will use your profit in other way.
Activity: 243
January 22, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
I have no idea when perfect time to buying Btc, but as i do when people panic to selling it, it good time for me to buying more, because Bitcoin's price always recovery, yes it could be takes 1 or 2 days to recovery, but correction which makes falling price are good for trading investment for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 21, 2018, 11:35:52 PM
Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
It's true gan , today the price of bitcoin is indeed very down, and the day is very suitable to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is almost down to 30% so today is a suitable day to buy bitcoin, it is better to buy bitcoin now rather than procrastinating to buy bitcoin in the next Week, because maybe next Week the price of bitcoin will not be the same as today's prices, and if next Week the price of bitcoin rises again maybe we will get a considerable profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 560
January 21, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
Its always the right time to buy bitcoin but its up to you if you buy it in high price or low price because if buy in high its more difficult to wait until its value its not profitable to sell but if you buy it in low price decreases value it is the profitable way to hold bitcoin longer so its not about the time its about the prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

For me the right time to buy and to sell bitcoin is when the bitcoin reach the deepest price thats the good time to buy bitcoin and if the bitcoin price huge increase thats the time to sell it.You must monitor it every hours
Activity: 420
January 21, 2018, 09:35:08 PM
the right time to buy bitcoin is the time its fall because if you buy bitcoin the time of its dawnfall its cheaper than the price before so many investors quickly invest if bitcoin going decrease and the investors keep up with the increase of bitcoin so thats the time to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 09:29:05 PM
the earlier the better Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:28:11 PM
often to see the latest news about bitcoin
Activity: 300
January 21, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
If I have the means to buy bitcoin, then for me every day is the best time to buy it, and so when the price is lowered then and better
Activity: 10
January 21, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Bitcoin is in a great situation for a buy after major correction,

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a great altcoin of Bitcoin and trading at 1/60 of bitcoin price, good support level and on a greater chance for increase
Activity: 211
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
You should buy now BTC because the price is decreasing and it will go up for sure in nearly time.
Activity: 58
January 21, 2018, 01:11:45 PM
Based on the popular phrase "buy the dip" - every time BTC price has a significant "correction", e.g. the recent price draw back since the last run up, it's a good time to invest more.  But of course, only invest what you can afford to loose and what you're comfortable with.
Activity: 191
January 21, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
For me, now is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price for now are getting lower and lower. So I can say that it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because maybe in the next week bitcoin price will increase, we don't even know when is time bitcoin will increase and decrease so the technique before you buy bitcoin, always check the value of it and when goes down you must grab the opportunity.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
January 20, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
Perhaps it will sound silly, but it was necessary to buy when he was 100 dollars. Now would be sold for $ 15,000 and it would be your happiness.
If you want to invest into Bitcoin, I believe the best thing to do is wait till price goes down to the lowest, and when it starts to go back up, you can then invest and wait for it to hit its highest price rate before you can withdraw your earnings, or should I say profit? Lol
There is no hard and fast rule that this is the right time to go for investing into bitcoin. the only thing which you need to take care of before investing into bitcoin is that you need to invest your money into bitcoin at the time when the market value of bitcoin starts falling down and other than this, you need to learn something good before investing in bitcoin as knowledge plays a key role in making smart decisions.
There is no such right time to buy bitcoins.Whenever you want to buy bitcoins you can buy them.But ideally you should buy bitcoins when the prices are low.But we cannot predict the price of bitcoin.It is very volatile and depends on the forces of demand and supply.If you have bitcoins then you should hold them for future rise in prices as it can lead to great profits and money earning opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: