Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 21. (Read 16402 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:03:35 AM
now is the right watu to buy bitcoin because the price is going down, investing on bitcoin is safe because a lot of people are infesting in it, if only i had some more money i would definitely invest it
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
For me , i always watch the graph about bitcoin , when i see the bitcoin is dumping so deep then i wait the signal in the graph . Many traders and investors are good in scalping ,they use the scalping techniques in every trade that they want.  But if you want buy today because is btc is so deep down. It is nice idea , hold and waiting for a couple of days or week to up again. Then convert if you think its dumping again to make profit. Then do it again.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 18, 2018, 06:39:30 AM
Perhaps it will sound silly, but it was necessary to buy when he was 100 dollars. Now would be sold for $ 15,000 and it would be your happiness.
If you want to invest into Bitcoin, I believe the best thing to do is wait till price goes down to the lowest, and when it starts to go back up, you can then invest and wait for it to hit its highest price rate before you can withdraw your earnings, or should I say profit? Lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
The right time to buy bitcoin is right now. This is the right season to work on investments with bitcoin because the rate as of now has slightly decreased. If you were to purchase a btc now and work on it, its value will increase as the year would progress.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
the best time to buy is when the price decreases and is at the lower enough rates. but for me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time, because whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to benefit. the important thing is that we can benefit, do not need much because the most important is the stability of profit.
We always need to remember to buy low and sell high. It is better to buy low and be able to make it earn or make it double in the process. But also there is nothing wrong with buying bitcoin even if the price is not in it's low value, because we still have the opportunity to make it grow in the future, the important thing is we can benefit from it.
Activity: 294
January 17, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
I think there is no time to buy bitcoin, if you dare and believe in the future of bitcoin, I suggest buy it now and wait for the result, if you think it is profitable to resell your bitcoin if you have not wait because I think it is like a trade that is sometimes profitable and must be brave too if we are down.  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 17, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
Today is the right time to buy. Bitcoin is super dump at $10,000. Because of FUD news it really drops. And now is a good entry point. Do not miss this opportunity, I think February Bitcoin will now recover.

I think that way too.  Bitcoin will regain its strength.  And actually it is still high compared to its price the same date last year.  And now is the right time to buy more bitcoin.  As for me, I will buy some of it since I do not have that big money.  But definitely go for the saying, buy low and sell high.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
January 17, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
Today is the right time to buy. Bitcoin is super dump at $10,000. Because of FUD news it really drops. And now is a good entry point. Do not miss this opportunity, I think February Bitcoin will now recover.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
I know now the bitcoin price is down so now is the right time for investment, then hold it and be patient to wait for the price to go up then you can exchange it, yesterday I also bought some bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
Keep wathing on graph and when you have enough money don't waste your opportunity. Just keep buying bitcoins till price is low like today. But if you don't have a least 10k you better start trading or buying altcoins Wink
Activity: 34
January 17, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
Actually this is the very very right time to buy bitcoins because the price decreases at almost 50% of it's original price. there are some people who are just waiting for the correction of the price before they going buy bitcoins. but this is the right time also.
yeah it can raise in 1 minute and no way to buy
Activity: 3
January 17, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
When to buy bitcoin? Anytime you have some spare money, then it is a good time for shopping bitcoins.
Sometimes you can have it at a very special price, like today.
Activity: 41
January 17, 2018, 09:20:59 AM
Perhaps it will sound silly, but it was necessary to buy when he was 100 dollars. Now would be sold for $ 15,000 and it would be your happiness.
Activity: 249
January 17, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Everyday is always a perfect time to buy bitcoin. You know if you want to become successful with bitcoin you must be brave to face difficulties and don't be afraid to invest with bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be worthless because it is really a strongest crypto therefore it is worth to invest.
Activity: 95
January 17, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
I think when bitcoin valu is low, then it should be purchased. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, so when the cost of bitcoin is low then the time to buy bitcoin is the time to buy. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 378
January 17, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high! Like now bitcoin's deflation take too much i think its a quite a right a time to invest and buy to bitcoin. After this deflation, the demand for bitcoin will rise again like 2017. Notice that what is happening right now is just fluctuation and not a CRASH, if its crash then bitcoin should drop its price to a hundred dollars in just a day or within a week and its not.
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
nobody know bro, all of them is pure predict or a higher stack holder will create some issues to make price drop but that still 1% chance
so just using analsytic and wise decision to make some profitable trade
good luck  Grin
Activity: 86
January 17, 2018, 09:05:45 AM
The right time is when you have the guts to gamble and invest your money to bitcoin. Basing your decision to the price of bitcoin will bring you nowhere. No one could tell when would it hit the bottom, though it is great factor, if you don't have the courage nothing will happen to you. Comments and opinions here are just suggestions to support your decision, you always have your own will to decide what you are going to do. Try to depend on yourself and see what you can do Smiley .
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
January 17, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
You can easily see that the exchange rate is falling rapidly. Bitcoin's exchange rate is currently at over $10000. I think you should invest in Bitcoin today as it is possible that the cryptocurrencies market will recover in the coming weeks, and the Bitcoin exchange rate is expected to rise to $20000 as predicted from 2017.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
Actually this is the very very right time to buy bitcoins because the price decreases at almost 50% of it's original price. there are some people who are just waiting for the correction of the price before they going buy bitcoins. but this is the right time also.
Pages:
Jump to: