Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 44. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 10:38:10 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Anytime is a good time for me because what matters the most is the way you will earn here in bitcoin. You may say that you can benefit more if you will buy while the value is still low but you can still benefit even you have bought it for a high price. Bitcoin is too expensive right now but that should not stop you on risking a bit because the reward waiting is surely worth the wait.
Activity: 247
November 10, 2017, 10:31:06 AM
 in my own opinion. no one can be predict for the right time to buy bitcoin. it should be you can think when you buy bitcoin. you need to be brave and more aggresive if you buy bitcoin. and lastly you need to be more updated on graph of bitcoin if you plan to buy it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 09:58:51 AM
Depends on you, if you are looking for long term you can buy it anytime regardless of the current price. It will increase by that time for sure.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 08:17:49 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency
I think that the best time to buy bitcoin might be when the value is low and you don't see it go lower. Because bitcoin is unstable you will have many chances to buy your bitcoin at a low price and sell them again at a high price.
Now we have to wait for correction and buy! A lot of false news and speculation, I think that hard fork bitcoin will not be and it will be corrected!
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
November 10, 2017, 08:17:01 AM
I expect to see the price of bitcoin increase until December to hit the 9 or 10 000$. So why not now;
The more you wait, the highter the bitcoin value. It won't go down enought to say : "ok now it's the right time".

Your expectations meet the old btc price forecast based on exponential curve or you can say logarithmic in price dynamics. As I remember the forecast was 10k$ in Nov 2017. Probably the price will not go there, anyway I'm impressed how accurate that forecast is (as this simulation was produced in 2014!!).
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

for when is the right time to buy bitcoin or when to bake bitcoin no one knows for sure, currently bitcoin value is high, which is sure to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin value drops so often see the movement of the currency
I think that the best time to buy bitcoin might be when the value is low and you don't see it go lower. Because bitcoin is unstable you will have many chances to buy your bitcoin at a low price and sell them again at a high price.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 10, 2017, 08:00:52 AM
I expect to see the price of bitcoin increase until December to hit the 9 or 10 000$. So why not now;
The more you wait, the highter the bitcoin value. It won't go down enought to say : "ok now it's the right time".
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

i can say every day is the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing even tho the price goes down it is only short time no long term downfall in the price and i think bitcoin will never lose its value.

I agree with you, bitcoin has already won trust. We see how the system is developing rapidly. And so there is a minimal risk when buying bitcoins. Bitcoin is not too late to buy
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
November 10, 2017, 07:00:43 AM

i can say every day is the right time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is increasing even tho the price goes down it is only short time no long term downfall in the price and i think bitcoin will never lose its value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:58:36 AM

This is very true. Wise men buy bitcoins when the price is dropping and they sell it when the price is really high. With this method you can actually earn a lot of money.

If you do this many people will earn a lot.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 10, 2017, 06:23:46 AM

There's no such thing as a rught time to invest in Bitcoin since investing to it whenever you like would yield to.profit because its market value is continuously rising as days are passing by. That's why it is smart to invest in Bitcoin especially for its users and investors. So if you are planning to buy Bitcoin , it would be a great idea.
I agree to that there is no right time to buy bitcoin because if there is a right time to buy bitcoin then there will be a lot of people that are waiting and preparing for the right time to buy bitcoin. Buying bitcoin is not always about the right or perfect time to buy because if you are believing on the potential of bitcoin then you can just buy and forget strategy which is effective for people who want to invest in bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 392
November 10, 2017, 05:51:17 AM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
November 10, 2017, 05:31:09 AM

There's no such thing as a rught time to invest in Bitcoin since investing to it whenever you like would yield to.profit because its market value is continuously rising as days are passing by. That's why it is smart to invest in Bitcoin especially for its users and investors. So if you are planning to buy Bitcoin , it would be a great idea.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 10, 2017, 05:15:25 AM

I don't think there is such a right time to buy bitcoin. I mean, we all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile and no one can predict whether if it will rise or fall. The only thing you can do is to watch out for the value at the market and pick on when do you think the value is low so that you can satisfy yourself on what you are going to do. Bitcoin is not as easy as we think it is, the smart ones are those who become successful here.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 05:14:52 AM

The value of bitcoin is changing over time so the ideal time to buy bitcoin is when the value is at its lowest. You should never buy bitcoin at a high price or else you will be the one to regret it as you keep on doing bitcoin. We all want to get rich in bitcoin and the only way we can do is to be smart and wise on everything that we will do here and for sure, good things will keep on coming.
Activity: 370
November 10, 2017, 05:12:42 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin at a low price, you should wait for the dumps. It happens a bit which means you should really be aware on what is happening in the market so that you may get to know when is the right time to buy bitcoin. This may be hard but as your timing goes well, the reward will surely be worth the wait. Be patient but don't way too long so you will not miss the pumps occuring in the present.
Activity: 104
November 09, 2017, 05:56:42 AM
I think you wouldnt really know when will be the right time to buy bitcoin. Everyone is afraid it would suddenly lose its value, if not thise who bought it in a cheaper price years ago are nit regretting for selling the to soon. When you would ask them why did they sell it, they would tell you they were afraid they would lose the capital. Even now, there are still bitcoin holders who panic to sell when they see bitcoin price is going down. So i think there is really no exact time when to buy and when not to buy, if your instinct is telling you to buy and you have money, buy. Better regret in trying than regret all your life for not trying.
I'm not afraid, bitcoin will not lose value, value will rise the longer you wait. I sold many bitcoins under 1.000$, not cause I was afraid that price will fall, I did it cause I needed money and that was better for me then to go around and borrow money. Retrospective much better would be borrowing money and keeping bitcoins, but I didn't expect this sudden rise on 7.000$, who did? I believed in price back then, but not so fast my friend. Now I try to save more in bitcoins, what happened this year will come again. This year was the best for bitcoin so far, but I think we will see better ones in the future. Bottom line is buy bitcoins, earn bitcoins and save as much as you can don't sell it if you don't need it.
\

This is true because bitcoin will nearly always recover after it falls down. Bitcoin has also good support now and every day more and more users are joining it. They are also investing in it.

I also save my coins now because i know that bitcoin will be worth a lot in the future i hope to sell them when bitcoin is 15k worth.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 09, 2017, 03:59:02 AM
If you would to buy bitcoin, i strongly recommend you buy now. no time to late, even prices bitcoins is 7500$, Bitcoins is our future. I believe 2018 prices bitcoin will be raised to $10K. I can predict them by a population bitcoins has big on side worlds. This is your take a big changes.

There is more to the year 2018, Bitcoin's $ 10,000 means that we will profit 43-48%, we do not know what to expect us in 2018, My guess is that Bitcoin will be at $ 8000 level, that is the same
Activity: 249
November 09, 2017, 03:46:12 AM
For me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to make profit. BTC have just only increase anyway.
Activity: 55
November 09, 2017, 03:42:38 AM
I don't think that anybody can give a clear answer for it. Because nobody knows. But in my opinion, bitcoin will always go up. so buy anytime you want
Pages:
Jump to: