Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 50. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 09:35:40 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

the truth is now is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin can now be a cheap price and you would not know if bitcoin in 2020 would be $ 25,000, so you should not stop buying bitcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 30, 2017, 08:37:36 PM
If you dare, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. any time the Bitcoin price will go down and then it will rise again. do not be affected, because they panic and throw it away when there is chaos. do not panic because you believe the price of Bitcoin will quickly rise again and the storm will pass.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 07:45:19 PM
It is never too late to buy bitcoin. It's true that now it became very expensive, but, it will become more valuable in the future or at least it's what we all expect. I really regret not buying when i first heard of bitcoin and it's still did not pass 300$ a piece. I had a second chance after china ban. I did bought some with the money i had, but it wasn't enough. I advice you to buy from now because you never know what will happen is the future.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 07:00:05 PM
You can buy anytime.

Though Bitcoin is highly volatile and its price fluctuates a lot on every news which comes out and is related to it.

But i’m still very bullish on it. But please make a rule of thumb for investment in cryptocurrencies. Invest the money which you are ready to lose and don’t invest the money which you need in short time.

If you are interested in buying cryptocurrencies, you can visit www.CoinSwitch .co. CoinSwitch is a cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They support over 100 cryptocurrencies and more than 4500 pairs to exchange.
Activity: 240
October 30, 2017, 06:54:01 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

As I observe, people tend to buy bitcoins when the time comes that bitcoin's price rate is currently on dump because for them or even each and every one of us, that was the time wherein bitcoin can be affordable to be bought. Even though some people get panic and alarmed when the bitcoin price is on dump, there is still the positive way that the dump situation still positively provide and it is the opportunity of having that chance to maximize your bitcoin holding by obtaining more quantity which can grow in numbers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 30, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

the price of Bitcoin is rising, when the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price is not too high,

and the problem at this time I think Bitcoin price is too high,

to wait for the price down it really is not possible,

If you are not investing right now just because it is expensive and you are waiting for a lower price, then you are just wasting your time. Price of bitcoin doesn't fall to a biggest dump just like in a past years price, because it is very obvious that bitcoin price is continouosly increasing. If you just invest now, still you can earned profit in the future.
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
October 30, 2017, 06:04:41 PM
This news is not exactly recent. It has been what nearly a month? Maybe even more. As for hitting the floor altcoins generally do that every day. Their prices are extremely unreliable. Characterized by massive ups and down altcoins are notorious for price volatility. However, this is not only limited to altcoins. This is a central trait of all cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is quite unreliable and volatile. It does go down and I think it will fluctuate greatly after the hard-fork later on in this month. I think you should buy Bitcoin then. The price may drop quite a bit. I made phenomenal profit via trading in a similar period after the last hard fork.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 10:58:38 PM
When is the right time to buy bitcoin? I think today.
Because forget all chinese problems, it will not change bitcoin.
Target bitcoin in 2018 is 100 million, so you do not have to worry about buying friends.
To buy the bitcoin every time is the best time because as much as the time passing the bitcoin value and the price is getting high, the bitcoin was not very common currency at the start but till now the bitcoin price has increased a lot and the income of the bitcoin is now very high, holding the bitcoin for the future is the best option so yes buy today and get the profit tomorrow and future will be very bright.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
October 25, 2017, 02:41:06 PM

the price of Bitcoin is rising, when the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price is not too high,

and the problem at this time I think Bitcoin price is too high,

to wait for the price down it really is not possible,
Activity: 280
October 25, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
If we buy now some bitcoins we will earn more or if we invest in some crpyto world then we will earn too because now a days world is changing to crpyto world so it's better to buy bitcoins or altcoins.
The answer to this question is very much simple and that is you should go for buying as many bitcoins as you can and that too as early as possible. It is because of the reason that with each passing day, the market value of bitcoin is continuously increasing. If you will wait for the time when the prices will fall down, then I think this are slightly chances that you will not be able to buy bitcoins.
We can't buy bitcoin as much as possible without analysis. because bitcoin price not always increases and will surely decline. therefore before buying we have to analyze what would happen to prices. It's like currently that the price of bitcoin was in a downward trend.

of course we can buy bitcoin any time we want but buying bitcoin with the purpose of getting gains from it should be done with careful analysis of the graph of bitcoin from the past days in order to predict its future value and to determine what point in time is the best to buy a bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 25, 2017, 01:29:44 PM
I think this is the right time for you to buy Bitcoin and hoard it because the price of Bitcoin is falling and the fact that the price is going to increase again is the birth of BTG so you Buy and store a lot of BTG

I do not know anything about btg but I am sort of interested to it.  And yes considering that bitcoin price goes down, it is the right and best time to buy bitcoin.  I will keep them and wait for it to goes up.  Investing in bitcoin is really worth it.
Activity: 241
October 25, 2017, 01:25:14 PM
I think this is the right time for you to buy Bitcoin and hoard it because the price of Bitcoin is falling and the fact that the price is going to increase again is the birth of BTG so you Buy and store a lot of BTG
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 12:56:41 PM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when we feel the price is cheap, and now is the right time because segwit2x issue makes bitcoin drop price, and now we can get 1 btc = $5500.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
October 25, 2017, 12:40:26 PM
The right time to buy bitcoin,  is when the market value in low, by so doing you make enough profit margin  when the market value appreciate. I. E buy low sell high,. That s the way to go.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 11:02:12 AM
I suggest soon, many people expect bitcoin prices to fall below $ 3000 but I should say that a price below $ 3000 would be hard to achieve, even though now the price is $ 5400 or drop over $ 600 in 4 days, but I'm sure prices are skyrocketing again.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
October 25, 2017, 09:15:48 AM
When is the right time to buy bitcoin? I think today.
Because forget all chinese problems, it will not change bitcoin.
Target bitcoin in 2018 is 100 million, so you do not have to worry about buying friends.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
October 25, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
If we buy now some bitcoins we will earn more or if we invest in some crpyto world then we will earn too because now a days world is changing to crpyto world so it's better to buy bitcoins or altcoins.
The answer to this question is very much simple and that is you should go for buying as many bitcoins as you can and that too as early as possible. It is because of the reason that with each passing day, the market value of bitcoin is continuously increasing. If you will wait for the time when the prices will fall down, then I think this are slightly chances that you will not be able to buy bitcoins.
We can't buy bitcoin as much as possible without analysis. because bitcoin price not always increases and will surely decline. therefore before buying we have to analyze what would happen to prices. It's like currently that the price of bitcoin was in a downward trend.

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
they say the best time to invest is now and tomorrow will be better you'll never know what will happen tomorrow sometimes you have to take the risk and follow your instincts and sometimes things need to be technical that you must undergo a process because everything is science and you need to solve all the problems for you to arrive at an answer its the same in decision making you'll never know unless you try investing now in bitcoin as time goes you'll discover the right entries and the wrong time to get in... studying is always a part on the game to reduce the risk
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
October 25, 2017, 07:06:16 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

As long as you have money to buy then buy bitcoins. Bitcoin price and value is still getting higher and if you want to have a good future, save bitcoins in your wallet for a long time and then try to look at it after three to four years in time then you will see what is in the amount that you are dreaming of.
Pages:
Jump to: